Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

mil316 wrote: »
    I'm leaving melbourne to LA on the 25th of March, surely the package would have arrived by then? If people have bought a package before when in march did you receive it?

It's approx 4 weeks before Wrestlemania when ppl get that oh so special package from FedEx.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Has anybody tried to contact the WWE Travel department?

I've tried twice in the last 2 weeks and still haven't got a reply.. ridiculous

42 Days... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

Well I got everything booked great hotel reasonable flights rental car awesome seats for mania and the hof Done good so far for doing it all separately for the first time just wondering for raw is it better to be on the floor or up in the 100 level as the crowd is usually crazy and I wanna feel that energy

• Registered Users Posts: 23 elainey121

i see people started getting their packages today in the uk and other places anybody from ireland or anywere else got theirs here ? getting so real now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

elainey121 wrote: »
    i see people started getting their packages today in the uk and other places anybody from ireland or anywere else got theirs here ? getting so real now :)

I'm in Australia. We haven't received ours. We expect to get it this week. I'm SO excited !!!

got in touch and they said all packages sent as of yesterday so we should all have them within the week. happy dance :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

Got my silver travel package today! wrestlemania 30 is quickly approaching! yay

thats great are you happy with your seats? u on ireland ? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

Wrestlemania: Section 140, row 20
    Hall Of Fame: Section 114, row 11
    Raw: Section 109, row 16

Hall of fame seats seem good. A bit disappointing with the Raw and WM seats, would have liked to have been closer to the middle of the ring.... hopefully it wont be too bad

Im from Australia so im sure everyone else who hasnt got there package yet will get one in the next few days

• Advertisement

My package came today and I'm in Dublin so everyone should be getting them at some point..

6th row ringside for WrestleMania!! :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

ciano316 wrote: »
    My package came today and I'm in Dublin so everyone should be getting them at some point..

6th row ringside for WrestleMania!! :)

Ciano 3:16 sign part 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Federales

Also received my tickets today in Switzerland!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I am very jealous of all of you, I would love to be at WM week, been a dream of mine for years :(

If my gf is reading this **HINT HINT** hahahaha :D

Good to see people start getting their packages. Only means we're that much closer.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Decided on DGUSA Friday and Saturday nights and ROH Saturday. Nothing else to book, all sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashtx

Hey everyone. I'm still trying to sell a WM30 Gold Travel Package for 2. It has just come in the mail so now I'm offering the tickets to each event individually (Axxess, HOF, WM30, Raw). PM for seat details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

ashtx wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm still trying to sell a WM30 Gold Travel Package for 2. It has just come in the mail so now I'm offering the tickets to each event individually (Axxess, HOF, WM30, Raw). PM for seat details
    Try ebay maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bentman

Does anyone have a link to DGUSA or ROH tickets? And which one do you recommend to attend?

Is anyone going to WrestleCon? And is there a way to pay an entrance fee and meet wrestlers or do you have to pay seperately for meet n greets?

Got my platinum package today in OZ...

HOF Floor G Row 7 Seat 9
    WM30 Floor A Row 9 Seat 1-4
    RAW 109 Row 12 Seat 8

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Bentman wrote: »
    Does anyone have a link to DGUSA or ROH tickets? And which one do you recommend to attend?

Is anyone going to WrestleCon? And is there a way to pay an entrance fee and meet wrestlers or do you have to pay seperately for meet n greets?

HOF Floor G Row 7 Seat 9
    RAW 109 Row 12 Seat 8

http://wwnlive.com/NOLA/

http://m.ticketmaster.com/ticket/search.do?articles=tmus&query=ring+of+honor&submit=

Dgusa are running Friday and Saturday night the Saturday clashes with the HOF

ROH are doing friday night clashing with DGUSA and Saturday 2pm. The friday night will be the bigger show,

Friday night DGUSA has the DGUSA champion Johnny Gargano vs Dragon gate Japan champion Ricochete. While ROH has Adam Cole vs Jay Briscoe for the title. You cant go wrong with either. More announcements due later in the week for both shows.

We decided to do DGUSA Friday and ROH Saturday so our mates that are going to HOF and get to see one of each show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Viper-619

Got my Platinum Travel Package :-)

WM XXX - Floor H Row 7 Seat 15 & 16
    HOF - Floor L Row 5 Seat 8 & 9
    Raw - Section 101 Row 9 Seat 1 & 2.

Was disappointed with my mania seats as I expected Floor A (Camera Facing) as opposed to Floor H (Rampside)
    The Raw tickets are perfect tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Hbk12hbk

Bentman wrote: »

HOF Floor G Row 7 Seat 9
    RAW 109 Row 12 Seat 8

Bro I'm right beside you at mania! Lol I'm floor a row 9 seats 5 and 6 lol. Anyone on here willing to sell a VIP axxess ticket for HBK. I'm a huge fan and have never seen him in person at all. This would be a dream come true.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

Hbk12hbk wrote: »
    Bro I'm right beside you at mania! Lol I'm floor a row 9 seats 5 and 6 lol. Anyone on here willing to sell a VIP axxess ticket for HBK. I'm a huge fan and have never seen him in person at all. This would be a dream come true.

I'm in section H as well. Row 10 seats 1&2

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

Since this where my Wrestlemania Travel Package Journey started, I should share my seats too!

HOF floor J Row 1
    Mania Floor A Row 1
    Raw Floor G Row 1

I'm pretty stoked about how everything worked out and super excited. Still trying to figure out how to get my chair home. I might just check it in as "special luggage" but pad it up like crazy with towels and duck tape.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Federales

Since this where my Wrestlemania Travel Package Journey started, I should share my seats too!

HOF floor J Row 1
    Mania Floor A Row 1
    Raw Floor G Row 1

I'm pretty stoked about how everything worked out and super excited. Still trying to figure out how to get my chair home. I might just check it in as "special luggage" but pad it up like crazy with towels and duck tape.

Congrats on the front rows!! That's awesome. Now please don't bring any signs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

Federales wrote: »
    Congrats on the front rows!! That's awesome. Now please don't bring any signs :)

Dang! I was planning on bringing massive signs and holding them up for the entire night! JK. I'll only be holding a small sign for a specific match during an entrance. Then that'll be it!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

Ok so I finished my first time booking mania on my own and wanna know what you guys think of my seats
    Wrestlemania 30 row 20 directly next to the ramp
    WWE raw sect 124 row 12
    WWE hof sect 124 row 21
    And the double tree hotel
    I think I did ok but want another opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 25 takerv1

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum here and I was just wondering if anyone here is flying out to New Orleans on Friday the 4th from Dublin? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Aint been on here for a while, but sadly my WM30 trip won't be happening so need to sell my Mania tickets, if anybody is interested, just drop me a PM.

They are smack bang in the middle of camera side, level 100 section of the Stadium (sat in that same section for the past 2 Mania's and its a brilliant view)

Block 142, Row 23.

Just looking for my money back on them but can discuss all that in PM.

thanks

• Advertisement

GA AXXESS LINE UP ANNOUNCEMENTS -- per WWE email

April 3rd - Kane and Roman Reigns

April 4th - Big E, Trish Stratus

april 5th, 8 am - Bellas, Cesaro

April 5th, 1pm - Mick Foley, Kofi

April 5th, 6 pm - Wyatts, Mark Henry, Fandango and Summer Rae, Usos

April 6 - Big Show, Alberto Del Rio, AJ Lee, Dean Ambrose

Email said to check Wrestlemania.com later this week for full schedule.

also added:
    April 3rd - Also Dolph, Usos, Sin Cara, R Truth and NAO
    April 4th - Miz, Wyatts, Ricky Steamboat, Titus O'Neil
    April 5th Session 1 - Booker T, ADR, Rhodes Bros, Natalya
    Session 2 - Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Ryback, Naomi
    Session 3 - Booker T, Darren Young, Emma, Alicia Fox
    Sunday 6th - Real Americans and Zeb, Bad New Barratt

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement