Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bentman

Tried repeatedly for 28mins and Ticketmaster didn't accept any of my cards after getting through to purchase of Big Show and Nature Boy!! Ended up with none... **** you ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Got HBK but nothing for Undertaker either.

Happy :)

Did anybody get taker?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭WWE Queen

Didn't get taker either
    But I got Batista.
    A friend said the site crashed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Undertaker is close to impossible to get because anyone who is on the New Orleans or VIP package get a choice of a Premium VIP superstar..Everyone be picking taker.

I was one of the people who got Punk tickets and I was allowed choose anyone in the VIP tickets but no premium VIP. I got Orton instead! I've met Flair before.

General admission tickets should be pre booked for the undertaker session because it was the only session to sellout last year.

It makes sense to me that Taker would be popular with the VIP packages. I know if I had one id pick him too. I'd like to know how many they allow for each VIP star session. Would it be 300 or 500? Surely not anymore than that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 oneofakind whoo

Hi guys.

I've got my travel package and flights all sorted for Mania. This is the first and I'm sure only time I'll ever get to go to WrestleMania and I'm so excited. I've just got a quick question, I've got general admission tickets for axxess as part of the package and unfortunately missed out on choosing which sessions I would like. So what happens now? Will they just randomly choose which sessions I'll go to? When will I find out? I've been lurking on this thread for a while and you've all been very friendly and helpful to newbies such as myself. Thanks in advance for any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mil316

Hi guys.

I've got my travel package and flights all sorted for Mania. This is the first and I'm sure only time I'll ever get to go to WrestleMania and I'm so excited. I've just got a quick question, I've got general admission tickets for axxess as part of the package and unfortunately missed out on choosing which sessions I would like. So what happens now? Will they just randomly choose which sessions I'll go to? When will I find out? I've been lurking on this thread for a while and you've all been very friendly and helpful to newbies such as myself. Thanks in advance for any help.

They will randomly select two sessions for you :)
    I'm guessing you'll find out when you receive your package or they'll email you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 oneofakind whoo

Thanks for the info mil316. I'll just make the best of whichever I get, I was most looking forward to seeing Punk anyway so it doesn't matter too much anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭iamloco724

My friend is selling a taker, if interested please pm me with your offers if it was me id be selling for face but he is looking to make a profit to help with his mania trip

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Hbk12hbk

You guys are saying which superstar sessions you got, all I got to choose was time frames and I got the ones I requested. I'm just wondering, am I good to meet the wrestlers that are booked for these times? Or do you have to do something else? I have general admission through my package.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Hbk12hbk wrote: »
    You guys are saying which superstar sessions you got, all I got to choose was time frames and I got the ones I requested. I'm just wondering, am I good to meet the wrestlers that are booked for these times? Or do you have to do something else? I have general admission through my package.

Depends what package you bought. If you got Platinum or lower you get 2 general sessions which gets you in to meet all the general wrestlers signing then the packages above I think had a choice of their VIP AXXESS tickets which gets them in to meet one of the VIP Superstars (Bryan,Cena,Taker etc.)
    and whatever else the general admissions offers.

Then what everyone was talking about was the VIP AXXESS Public sale. You could buy tickets to the VIP AXXESS sessions, so the public could try get a ticket to meet Bryan, Punk, Taker etc. They are all sold out now unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Hbk12hbk

Awe crap, so when I was choosing my axxess times and it showed the wrestlers like HBK on the Sunday around noon, that doesn't mean I get to see him? :( I got the platinum so looks like I'm out of luck. Would have been nice to know ahead of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

How much money would you need roughly if one wanted to go to Wrestlemania just say for the bare package of fly over stay one night go to mania and return would you have enough money with say €1500?

How much money would you need roughly if one wanted to go to Wrestlemania just say for the bare package of fly over stay one night go to mania and return would you have enough money with say €1500?

From where? Ireland? How many to share a hotel room?

I spend less than that every year and go for 5 days to a week.Raw/mania/axxess/wrestlecon/ roh/ dgusa included.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Pingi wrote: »

I spend less than that every year and go for 5 days to a week.Raw/mania/axxess/wrestlecon/ roh/ dgusa included.
    ya from Ireland, cool thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

:mad:

Do you buy it all separately ?

Wils110 wrote: »
    :mad:

Do you buy it all separately ?

Yeah I've never done the package, unless you want the best ringside seats for mania, I've never seen the point. Last 2 years I shared a hotel room with my OH, this year the hotels are expensive so their are 5 of us sharing a 6 person apartment (its very nice) Always comes in at 1000 - 1250

Flights from Dublin - €465
    7 night Apartment share with friends - €245
    Mania ticket Sec 143 - €210
    Raw ticket Sec 315 - €35 (would have liked better)
    Axxcess VIP HBK - €82
    ROH GA - €25
    Dgusa VIP Floor- €28
    Evolve VIP Floor - €28
    An evening with Jim Ross GA - €30
    Wrestlecon - €20
    $5 wrestling - €4 (lol)

Total €1172

Spending money is another story,

• Registered Users Posts: 48 virgs1

Pingi how are you planning to get to ROH?

I was thinking of getting a taxi from hotel then pre-booking one for the way back but hoping they operate the shuttle bus for the ease of it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

Yeah I've never done the package, unless you want the best ringside seats for mania, I've never seen the point. Last 2 years I shared a hotel room with my OH, this year the hotels are expensive so their are 5 of us sharing a 6 person apartment (its very nice) Always comes in at 1000 - 1250

Flights from Dublin - €465
    7 night Apartment share with friends - €245
    Mania ticket Sec 143 - €210
    Raw ticket Sec 315 - €35 (would have liked better)
    Axxcess VIP HBK - €82
    ROH GA - €25
    Dgusa VIP Floor- €28
    Evolve VIP Floor - €28
    An evening with Jim Ross GA - €30
    Wrestlecon - €20
    $5 wrestling - €4 (lol)

Total €1172

Spending money is another story,

Cheers for that.
    .don't know where that angry face came from btw

virgs1 wrote: »
    Pingi how are you planning to get to ROH?

I was thinking of getting a taxi from hotel then pre-booking one for the way back but hoping they operate the shuttle bus for the ease of it all.

We're in walking distance to everything except ROH and the WWN shows, will be using taxis for those. Axxess did shuttle busses from the train station in NJ but I highly doubt ROH will do anything like that.

• Advertisement

Still selling taker ticket, it is now down to 675

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

OMG LITA is going into the HOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so going to try and start a Lita chant at the hall of fame and raw!

she was one of the reasons i started watching wrestling. I couldn't have asked for anything more. This is going to be an amazing trip!

kwillcox wrote: »
    OMG LITA is going into the HOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so going to try and start a Lita chant at the hall of fame and raw!

she was one of the reasons i started watching wrestling. I couldn't have asked for anything more. This is going to be an amazing trip!

Agreed! Stoked that Lita will be at the hall of fame!! Now very happy that I have a hall of fame ticket!

So, based on people that have previously bought wrestlemania packages, when should I start checking my mall box in hope of the package to be there?

mil316 wrote: »
    So, based on people that have previously bought wrestlemania packages, when should I start checking my mall box in hope of the package to be there?

I thought it was march before we receive them

Anyone have any extra ringside seats for roh friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

WWE Queen wrote: »
    It makes sense to me that Taker would be popular with the VIP packages. I know if I had one id pick him too. I'd like to know how many they allow for each VIP star session. Would it be 300 or 500? Surely not anymore than that

I actually intended on selecting my VIPs in the order of CM Punk, john cena, the undertaker, and HBK. Thank goodness I waited until the selection deadline to submit my selections. After realizing the CM Punk issue could be real, I changed my list to The Undertaker, Daniel Bryan, Cena, and the big show. I ends up getting Daniel Bryan and The Undertaker. I was also able to grab a HBK VIP and a GA for Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BITW_Awesome

2 weeks until they mail out our travel packages!!!!

2 weeks until they mail out our travel packages!!!!

Omg I cannot wait!!!!
    Not too far away!

• Advertisement

I'm leaving melbourne to LA on the 25th of March, surely the package would have arrived by then? If people have bought a package before when in march did you receive it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement