Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Little Liars - ABC Family [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 df123

Hannas mother is a sly fox!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Zombee

Well that was a weird episode.. Definitely going for a creepy theme what with the gardener, the ravens, the Emily mask, and then Ezra creeping about! :P
    Anyone think there might be an 'A' team rather than just one person now?
    For one thing, I don't believe that Melissa is really in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Zombee wrote: »
    Well that was a weird episode.. Definitely going for a creepy theme what with the gardener, the ravens, the Emily mask, and then Ezra creeping about! :P
    Anyone think there might be an 'A' team rather than just one person now?
    For one thing, I don't believe that Melissa is really in London.

I personally think that there is an A team but only in the sense that it is one person who is A and then minions ala Mona, Toby and Lucas. Certainly a weird episode, one of those that throws up way more questions than answers but then they are all a bit like that. As for Melissa, I would wouldn't trust her as far as I would throw her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

:D

Big mid season finale this Tuesday!....its the BIGGEST show for teen girls since.......GG season 1!

Ezra is -A
    :eek::eek::eek: = and Twitter just imploded!

http://family-room.ew.com/2013/08/27/pretty-little-liars-summer-finale-react/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 shopaholic86

Omg!!!! Must watch it tonight!!! He creeps me out anyway......

Omg!!!! Must watch it tonight!!! He creeps me out anyway......

We've been HOPING this twist/news/suspect would come to pass since season one!......
    pretty sure its a fakeout though
    , but superb stuff and gripping to watch!

I think its 100% now that.....
    Alison is alive, or her twin....but the twin storyline will play out and Alison will be -A

!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Zombee

Well that was a bit of a shocker :D
    I really did not expect Ezra to be involved,
    but so glad that they have finally given us something to chew over!
    It's going be quite a wait to see what happens next!
    I do hope they go with the twin story, it'd be interesting to see how they would play it out.
    Though I assume they will drag it out for another while yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

:eek: My jaw literally dropped! I thought it was gonna be Ian when he turned around!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

So finally got around to watching the last 2 episodes of 4A, when this show is good it's really good. Although the big shocker was spoiled for me by Facebook just tonight, very annoying but I suppose that's the world we live in now.

Anyways my thoughts I don't think
    the involvement of Ezra was expected by anyone, it's funny I've heard a lot of people complain about how boring the character was, not anymore I guess. It could be assumed by his reaction that he is board shorts but with this show I'm not going to hold my breath.

I really hope that
    they don't do the twin thing, I think it would be a bit too sunset beach for me, while I'm not 100% convinced that Ali is alive I am almost there but not fully, although I can't think of any other reason on of the good redcoats would have turned off the saw and saved Emily while CiCi turned it on.

All in all very good start to the season, long wait now until the return in the Halloween episode which is always fun.

• Advertisement

^ i personally think Ezra is another Marlene king fakeout a-la Toby. As for the other point....i really cant think the producers have anywhere to go but that road tbh.

Anybody else watched the Halloween episode?

Thought Ezra calling and coming for Aria made no sense cause they're not together and have barely spoken.
    Thought Caleb's transition to Ravenswood was stupid - Hanna: "stay with this random girl we just met" Would've made much more sense if they'd found his "grave" and then he stayed there.
    Not much of a shock but glad they finally revealed Ali is alive.

Good episode but annoying that the next episode isn't til January. Not interested in Ravenswood at all so I'll be occupying myself with other shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

It was a typical PLL Halloween episode, lots of creepy moments. We didn't really learn anything new, it was more confirming things that had been revealed in the season finale. I don't think Ezra is a fake out, who else by now could be A? I feel like they have already gone through every plausible suspect! I think for the sake of the show it would be best if this was the last season, I really don't see how they could drag it out for another one!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

wish I hadn't read the above spoilers....I've watched all the episodes so I presumed they were about the tv show :( never even knew there were books......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

123 LC wrote: »
    wish I hadn't read the above spoilers....I've watched all the episodes so I presumed they were about the tv show :( never even knew there were books......

to be fair....lots of major plotpoints are spoiler tagged, even though it says spoilers, some book stuff may have slipped through....but the show has been on 4 years and the net is flooded with them.

Its been obvious since season 2 what direction the show had been going and the reveal of Alison being alive would surely have given that book spoiler away anyways.

The show returns next Tuesday PLL fans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mustard_igloo

so glad i found this thread :D:D:D

so glad i found this thread :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mustard_igloo

I've started watching from series one again cause once 4B started I realised how many little details I had missed!

I've started watching from series one again cause once 4B started I realised how many little details I had missed!

Show is more complicated then Lost! :eek:

loving series 4,
    Ezra's
    so fecking creepy, always thought he was really!

• Advertisement

loving series 4,
    Ezra's

His acting has really improved I have to say! This sadistic, sinister side of Ezra is really allowing him to shine.

tomissex wrote: »
    His acting has really improved I have to say! This sadistic, sinister side of Ezra is really allowing him to shine.

Ezra always came across as sinister and creepy to me!....and with Spencer going mad again there is actually some pretty good acting going down!

loving series 4,
    Ezra's

It really is the case of Marlene King giving the fans what they want, we all though he was a creeper and weirdo, so this is just fan service but great tv!

Hopefully she wont pull a Mona or Toby on us in the season finale! :rolleyes:

Huzza!.....how good what that episode?! :eek: :D

B&W...film noir, looked fab!....great job from all involved. Ezra/Ian Harding continues to up the creepery the new levels:D :)

The girls looked great and its nice to see PLL branch out, i just HOPE they dont take Evil Ezra away from us in the finale! :(

To be honest didn't like the black and white episode, we didn't really learn anything, and I presume nothing in black and white actually happened?? I prefer the normal episodes anyway :)

#HALEB LIVES!....lol, Ravenswood got cancelled, so thats Caleb on the first bus back to Ravenswood!

http://tvline.com/2014/02/14/ravenswood-cancelled-abc-family/

Ohh FFS!....:mad: seriously :confused: ....i knew they would do it, pathetic!.....another bait and switch/Toby 2.0

Ezra is writing a book?....so its OK for him to stalk, steal, and have cameras everywhere?....he is a PEADOPHILE!....4 years of this crap and ABC Family refuse to call a spade a spade.

They have swept what Ezra really is under the carpet for too long!....put him in jail ffs!, you have very young girls thinking someone like Ezra is normal, that its some epic love and nothing illegal about it.

STOP IT MARLENE KING!....bang that peado in the big house! :mad:

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/3194801-pretty-little-liars/page-603

You can pretty much bet that Caleb returns to Rosewood....and then HE will become the new fake A for season 5...and then pull the rug out in the finale, its clear they have a formula for fake A's per season. Its pretty obvious they dont know or decide who A is....but i'll will BET it will be the same as the books!

jenjenten wrote: »
    Ohh FFS!....:mad: seriously :confused: ....i knew they would do it, pathetic!.....another bait and switch/Toby 2.0

Ezra is writing a book?....so its OK for him to stalk, steal, and have cameras everywhere?....he is a PEADOPHILE!....4 years of this crap and ABC Family refuse to call a spade a spade.

They have swept what Ezra really is under the carpet for too long!....put him in jail ffs!, you have very young girls thinking someone like Ezra is normal, that its some epic love and nothing illegal about it.

STOP IT MARLENE KING!....bang that peado in the big house! :mad:

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/topic/3194801-pretty-little-liars/page-603

You can pretty much bet that Caleb returns to Rosewood....and then HE will become the new fake A for season 5...and then pull the rug out in the finale, its clear they have a formula for fake A's per season. Its pretty obvious they dont know or decide who A is....but i'll will BET it will be the same as the books!

Refuse to accept that that's the end of Ezra as A! The camera dungeon just for a book? No way! And needing help from Mona? No don't buy it; they can't fob us off with another stupid switcheroo!

A brilliant article here on the Ezra situation....a must read imo!
    *finally* the media are calling it like it is!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jaimieetkin/pretty-little-liars-ezra-reveal

• Advertisement

I think it's pretty obvious that Ezra wasn't writing a crime novel no? :P he's making Mona do work for him still like .....and why would he have taken away all his computers from the basement and left the book on the table, I think he definitely wanted it to be found.

People are jumping the gun a little believing that he was telling the truth in this episode. It's kinda obvious he's lying....I think :pac:

Advertisement