Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Little Liars - ABC Family [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I haven't seen the ep. - but a rwiter on PLL stated that
    Caleb was shot by Nate in his dying moments

I also think the other bombshell is a red harring, a placeholder until PLL retuns in January, speculation widely suggests now
    Tody is a spy on double agent, working alone knownst to the girls he's trying get info on the A team by consorting with Mona

Seriously, less than a minute? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

It was all a bit riddiculous, but in an enjoyable way! The show is pretty lacking in direction but its very easy to watch and I love seeing what they will throw at us next. I was sure for the entire episode that Mona was going to be shot by Caleb and didn't really see the Nate thing coming.

• Advertisement

Hallowen special on tomorrow night, and season 3B returns January 8th.
    BTW....tomorrow night.....
    someone will DIE!
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Is tomorrow night a stand alone episode? Like last season I think it was a flashback so it wasnt part of the overall continuity! Looking forward to it either way. This show is def my number one guilty pleasure.

trendy88 wrote: »
    Is tomorrow night a stand alone episode? Like last season I think it was a flashback so it wasnt part of the overall continuity! Looking forward to it either way. This show is def my number one guilty pleasure.

I don't think it's a flashback ep. like last season....think it's related to the current timeline/events this season. But considering i haven't seen any of season 3 :P i could be wrong....you'll know soon enough ;)

• Advertisement

Last nights ep was fantastic. Continued on from where we left off last and revealed loads of interesting tidbits concerning the overall mystery. Im becoming more and more suspicious of Ezra-not entirely sure why but I just dont trust him. The way he showed up at the end seemed all too coincidental. Only criticism of the whole thing would be Adam Lamberts acting. The scene where he is talking to Aria felt so awkward. Dont think the man has a career on the silver screen ahead of him. Not a bad singer though.

trendy88 wrote: »
    Last nights ep was fantastic. Continued on from where we left off last and revealed loads of interesting tidbits concerning the overall mystery. Im becoming more and more suspicious of Ezra-not entirely sure why but I just dont trust him. The way he showed up at the end seemed all too coincidental. Only criticism of the whole thing would be Adam Lamberts acting. The scene where he is talking to Aria felt so awkward. Dont think the man has a career on the silver screen ahead of him. Not a bad singer though.

cool...so
    who died?

Btw....33,000 :D

cool...so
    who died?

In a shocking twist-
    Garrett

Thoroughly enjoyed that episode. There was drama from beginning to end and loads of plot twists. Not really sure about them throwing Aria's dad in a potential murder suspect, I can't really see it ending up being him. I agree with the above about Ezra seeming suspicious, I just can't see what his motive is though.

I also totally agree about Adam Lamberts acting, it seemed like he was trying to hit on her but I'm pretty sure he's gay... The scene was completely unnecessary.

On a side note I really want to go on a Halloween train.

_Bella_ wrote: »
    Not really sure about them throwing Aria's dad in a potential murder suspect, I can't really see it ending up being him.

I'd she was blackmailing him about the affair he was having with the student at the time. She was hardly sleeping with him considering she was 14 and this is ABC Family although you never know.

This ep was actually better than the midseason finale. Also did they clarify how caleb came to be shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 zirafute

they never clarified how Caleb got shot but he recovered fairly quickly.I really like all the twists and turns and I hope that by the end of this season girls will find out that Toby is A accomplice as well...I am very weary about Lucas as well...he seemed very shady this season.And that creepy girl in the house.when Hanahs mother said that she felt cold and the hand in the end.I really hope they won't turn this series into paranormal activity thought it would loose it's suspense.

Anyone catch the two latest eps?....i hear everyone is waiting for the Toby reveal, and Mona on the loose?....lol, its doing gangbusters in the ratings....it got a massive 3.5 female demo last week!

"Pretty Little Liars": Could Spencer, Aria, Hanna, and Emily ever be replaced? Time moves very slowly in Rosewood -- but eventually, the Liars have to grow up and move on from high school. Executive producer Oliver Goldstick tells us that the writers have a plan for the current Liars through the summer after their senior year. "I think five [seasons] is what we originally thought," he says. "But there are ways to invigorate this show, interestingly enough. We've talked, internally, about introducing four new Pretty Little Liars; we've talked about that with the studio. There could be four new girls after these girls graduate, who witness or participate in some sort of crime, and all of a sudden you have four new girls who are lying. I don't know! But for now, with these girls, we've all thought that we've got five seasons in them."

:rolleyes: don't like the idea of this at all!...sounds like some of the girls, Ashley Benson et al wants out and to do movies. But to introduce 4 new girls and try receate the same show seems like cash grabbing and stretching the show way beyond its shelf life!

I mean, 5 seasons is streatching the storyline and fan patience to the limit as is, now having a new cast/mystery is taking the piss :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

The latest episode :eek::eek:!!
    Meredith's a psycho and Spencer knows about Toby!!
    Great episode! Felt the season was starting to lag a bit but it's definitely drawn me back in after that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

"Pretty Little Liars": Could Spencer, Aria, Hanna, and Emily ever be replaced? Time moves very slowly in Rosewood -- but eventually, the Liars have to grow up and move on from high school. Executive producer Oliver Goldstick tells us that the writers have a plan for the current Liars through the summer after their senior year. "I think five [seasons] is what we originally thought," he says. "But there are ways to invigorate this show, interestingly enough. We've talked, internally, about introducing four new Pretty Little Liars; we've talked about that with the studio. There could be four new girls after these girls graduate, who witness or participate in some sort of crime, and all of a sudden you have four new girls who are lying. I don't know! But for now, with these girls, we've all thought that we've got five seasons in them."

:rolleyes: don't like the idea of this at all!...sounds like some of the girls, Ashley Benson et al wants out and to do movies. But to introduce 4 new girls and try receate the same show seems like cash grabbing and stretching the show way beyond its shelf life!

I mean, 5 seasons is streatching the storyline and fan patience to the limit as is, now having a new cast/mystery is taking the piss :mad:

I can't see that ever working, a switch in cast would only last a season, if that, before being cancelled. They are defiantely cash cowing it, but it's their biggest hit to date so I'm not surprised, but they need to leave it go when the time comes and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Another solid episode full of questions. My heart breaks for Spencer, I wish she'd just open up to the girls!

Funny mistake: Final scene in the off licence "Hey Dave, make sure you get some ID"... name tag clearly said Kyle :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Great episode, PLL at its best, only wish spencer got a few digs in at mona, can't wait till next week.

Spencer banged up in the nuthouse! :eek:

Surely thats
    Wilden that spencer found
    Obvs
    Toby wants them to think hes dead

And Come on Spencers supposed to be the smart one. Why wouldnt she make
    sure it was him before going all cray cray

Is the tattoo one that Toby had? That's how I thought she identified him. Such a good episode, so much tension. I'm interested to see how this storyline with Hannah's mum plays out, it could be an interesting storyline for next season if she was to go to jail. I would be surprised if Wildon is dead, he only really came to suspicion in the last few episodes so I would have thought they might have had the storyline play out a bit longer. Loved the scene with Spencer in the psych ward!

the general consensus is season 3B has been excellent, the ratings are superb...

• Advertisement

_Bella_ wrote: »
    Is the tattoo one that Toby had? That's how I thought she identified him. Such a good episode, so much tension. I'm interested to see how this storyline with Hannah's mum plays out, it could be an interesting storyline for next season if she was to go to jail. I would be surprised if Wildon is dead, he only really came to suspicion in the last few episodes so I would have thought they might have had the storyline play out a bit longer. Loved the scene with Spencer in the psych ward!

its not toby, spencer didn't even take off his helmet....its wilden id say....I think toby wants the A team to think he is dead.

Advertisement