Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont Tell the Bride

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

An hour late :eek:

Doesn't look like there is 100 people at the church

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

That dress is very nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I didn't see the whole programme. She looks very well, I think.

How much is the photographer costing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

An hour late :eek:

She lives 5min drive from church... Where did Nicola the other bm go to? Was.buying her shoes a deal breaker?

I think only a small amount of guests went to the Church and then the rest will be at the reception. They probably didn't want to take the Tuesday off work

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

thalia_13 wrote: »
    She lives 5min drive from church... Where did Nicola the other bm go to? Was.buying her shoes a deal breaker?

The girl who picked the dresses didn't make it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Stiltwalkers! He had to have put more money in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

The other bm is there. Couldn't get work off perhaps

• Advertisement

Night all!

>>>>>>>> C'mon and join me on the 21st Century Child thread now!

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Pang wrote: »
    The other bm is there. Couldn't get work off perhaps

Aye shes not at reception either....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Anyone know is Don't Tell the Bride repeated during the week? Don't fancy watching it on player, sounds like a good episode, didn't realise how dependant I was on series links til they got blown away in yesterday's storm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

dee_mc wrote: »
    Anyone know is Don't Tell the Bride repeated during the week? Don't fancy watching it on player, sounds like a good episode, didn't realise how dependant I was on series links til they got blown away in yesterday's storm :D

Think its repeated over the weekend.

Sat night maybe??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

I don't understand? It's on player you can watch it at anytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

I'm a huge DTTB fan :o but I there was something off with last night's episode. Just something I couldn't put my finger on.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

I think it's because the bride came across as such a cold person. She didn't really seem to be into the whole thing.
    All the other brides shed a tear or fifty at some stage but she never seemed to melt at all and that made it hard to empathise with her.

I don't understand? It's on player you can watch it at anytime.

As I said, I don't want to watch it on player as my laptop display isn't great, and can't access listings on Sky further than this evening because of weather. Cheers for the help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    I'm a huge DTTB fan :o but I there was something off with last night's episode. Just something I couldn't put my finger on.

I agree, it just seemed very 'off' as you said. No emotion shown at all and groom just seemed to be on top of everything...no worrying from him at all! Everything was done and dusted in the first 10 minutes of the show!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Yes, repeated Sat night at 9 p.m.

BanzaiBk wrote: »

Was it because the bride moved in with her mother? I always enjoy the grooms being babied by their mammy when they move home.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I didn't enjoy it as much as I usually do. They showed much less of the groom trying to organise and budget then usual. I think the bride would have been much happier if they'd just done their own thing rather than going on the show.

Next week's episode looks good.

I didn't enjoy it as much as I usually do. They showed much less of the groom trying to organise and budget then usual. I think the bride would have been much happier if they'd just done their own thing rather than going on the show.

Next week's episode looks good.

Who is featured next week?

Repeated now (9pm) on rte2

amdublin wrote: »
    Repeated now (9pm) on rte2

Thanks, watching it now! This guy looks super organised from the preview... she seems difficult!
    Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Myself and the boyfriend love watching this! :) we both thought this weeks bride was a bit cold, I was nearly in tears with the son in the shopping centre :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

the bride is coming across as a bit of a cold fish.

cant believe the show isn't a bit manufacture for effect

• Advertisement

He seems to have gone over and above, and she seems... underwhelmed by the whole thing. 'I am happy'. Jeez calm down love...

Advertisement