Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco network is down?

Options
  • 19-12-2013 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭

Is your tesco mobile working?
    Mine is not working in Dublin....
    tried restarting phone but still no signals

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Yes same here for about last half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭karlyk1

Here we go again... hope it's not down as long as the last time. Normally a great provider, but this lark is a pain in the h*le. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Same here on tesco (Dundalk). Girlfriends on 48 and she's off as well. Looks like o2 ****ed up again. It took twelve hours to fix last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭long_b

I've never cringed for a network before but ..

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭timc1

It's down alright, hopefully it will be back for Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭timc1

I can not log into their website either......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

48 is down also, probably an o2 problem

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Same here in kerry!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 79 ✭✭aongo

and Sligo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Chazzy

yep, down down in Cork too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

yep, down in Terenure.

Gas, you want to find out if you are alone in your problems - only place to find out is on Boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mincepie1

Think its about time to get that whats app program for smartphone or wifi tablet can send free texts to mobile on it i think ? usual in situations like this .

your webtexts or app texts won't work, the network is down.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mincepie1

Its uses ur house internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Yeah 48 down here in Dublin too,water in the control room again perhaps?!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭ballymac676

Down in Mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭kittytwister

Down in Wexford and Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Folks their whole network is obviously down, I don't think there's any need for anyone to say 'down in Aghascraw'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Fr. Ned

It's down in Aghascraw too.......

Sorry.....I'll get me coat........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

Joke at this stage. More outages in the last few months than I had in 7 years with meteor. Seems random. The OH joined tesco 5mins after me but has near full service.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭navara man

not working in cork :mad: Tesco have just loss a customer

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jscully2403

at least they offer double and triple credit,,, however not a hope of spending any with no network

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

We apologise, again, for any inconvenience caused.We will have a further update by 9:45pm.

From their website at 22.01 - they cant even get than right.

Anyone on Twitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭masterboy123

We apologise, again, for any inconvenience caused.We will have a further update by 10:15 pm.

That's from their website.

I went to Meteor after the last outage but had a dealbreaker issue that they weren't willing to admit to or fix - they'd rather blame my two handsets. So I'm back with Tesco and true to form, they're down again.

I really don't know where else to go. The Vodafone coverage is poor in my apartment and I have a strong distrust of 3, due to the many horror stories I've read. I'd say O2 are about the only ones left but their billpay plans are an absolute rip off.

The network is down. Texts go through the network even if you send them using the house internet using the house electricity.

The network is down. Texts go through the network even if you send them using the house internet using the house electricity.

WhatsApp can use your Wi-Fi connection if available. I know because I'm using it at the moment! SMS and MMS use the network, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 La Gun

Typical Tesco run the bill up with 02 then decide they want a better deal hold off on payments till they get what they want because of the size of the customer base noticed they were quick enough to over charge on my last bill 3 work phones down and not a car out working thanks Tesco I'm away from ye for this one

La Gun wrote: »
    Typical Tesco run the bill up with 02 then decide they want a better deal hold off on payments till they get what they want because of the size of the customer base noticed they were quick enough to over charge on my last bill 3 work phones down and not a car out working thanks Tesco I'm away from ye for this one

I hate to say it but I wouldn't use anyone but Vodafone or O2 for business purposes. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 La Gun

Karsini wrote: »
    I hate to say it but I wouldn't use anyone but Vodafone or O2 for business purposes. :)

I'm only a start up its a easy number to remember but will be changing network vodaphone package is looking like a good one. Going to put one phone on a different network and set them to divert when uncontactable hope this might help if this happens again don't even know if it is possible

Advertisement