Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foot massages/fetishes?

• 13-12-2013 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

If this is the wrong place for this I'm sorry but I'm a young 19 year old who has always found that Irish girls have a strong aversion to foot massages or anything to do with their feet? Now maybe that's personal experience or just a harsh generalisation, but I've found it to be true...

is there any truth to this? do women generally dislike massages or guys with foot fetishes? Is it more Irish women? or just any thoughts on it?

again sorry if this is out of place or not on but figure getting an answer straight from women would be the best source!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Mod

Hi Shannakai,
    The Ladies Lounge isn't a suitable place for your query I'm afraid. I'd ask that you have a read of our charter here.

Thanks,
    Sauve.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement