Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychic in Rossnowlagh??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 larlie

Hi, I was wondering if someone could send me Evelyn from Rossnowlagh's number please, would be most greatful, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 niearcac

smugchik wrote: »
    Yes. She lives in/just outside Rossnowlagh. I wouldn't call her a medium though. There is none of that freakish 'is there anybody there..?' stuff. She will read your hand and tarot cards and yes, she is freakishly good. I have been to her several times in the last fifteen years.

PM me and I will give you her details.
    hi just seen this post. im very interested in going to this fortune teller. any chance anyone could send me her details? thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jennifer murray

Hi could you send me her number please i have been looking for it every were, don't you have to go under a bridge to her house ? Thanks it would be great to get it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

Hi could someome please pm me evelyns number and if theres any other pyschics you know of aside from kate and linda green...ive been to both of those. Thank you@

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lookalike

hi catby20,
    you mention linda green and Kate,please tell me who is Kate and where is she located??? and do you recommend her??? thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

Just wondering has anyone been to evelyn recently, and did they think she was good?

Also wondering how long it took to get an appointment... am considering going near christmas...

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

Hi lookalike....she is based in convoy...i found her quite good....though not a specific as some of the things ive read about other fortune tellers. Been a while now since i was at her...think she was only e10 or e15 and i know the forst time i went she was chattin to me for an hour! Ill pm you her number

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sunchyme

Hi guys,

If anyone has the number for evelyn in donegal could them pm me please. Heard shes really good and mad to see her!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lookalike

Hi,

Just go into google, type in Evelyn rosnawlagh,
    And check the third column down, you shall find her number!!
    Easy,

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Foxy1987

Could someone please PM me her number too :) thanks a million x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Turk1

Hi can anyone send me Evelyn's number please

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chrissttiinn

hi has,anyone been to evelyn lately did u find her accurate?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 honesty123

I went to see Evelyn a week ago.. Completely blew my mind away.. I have never been to see anyone like this before nor was I ever a true believer in this. But after seeing Evelyn I have total faith. She got everything right down to every Little detail.. There is no way she could have known all she did. I made an appointment under my first name only and took 2 weeks to get an appointment to see her.. as I said I was completely blown away. The things she knew No-One could have known.. even down to little sayings that only I would understand. and went into so much detail.. she got everything from my past and present 100% correct.. Have to wait to see if the future predictions will come true but I believe they will as what she knew about me and my situation was completely Frightening.. I will definitely be back to see her in the future and can 100% recommend her to anyone..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 thisisit666

Hie Honesty 123 please could you give me Evelyn ,s number or ask ask her if it is ok to pass it on to me ,Thank you so much .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 honesty123

just sent you  a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

Hi Guys,

Could someone please send me Evelyns number? thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JuicyTookie

Could someone please pm me this ladys number? Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Waggy123

Could I please have the number for Evelyn please.
    Thank you🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭weetiepie

Hi could someone please pm me Evelyns number thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sussanne2468

Could I also have the number sent to me in a message please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭zimmermania

As a total sceptic and non-believer in all things supernatural i can predict the lady in question is going to make some easy money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 xtina001

Ok I know this doesn’t exactly relate to this thread but I’m thinking of contacting a physic to find out the meaning of this freakish thing that happened to me or maybe someone can give me some info here 🙈

Ok my name is Christina and my baby girl is called Darcy. I started this baby massage class last week and the woman who runs the class is also Christina and has a baby girl called Darcy. Yes a little weird but this week we figured both our darcys have the same date of birth and also.... we have the same birthday aswell 🙈🙈 this cannot be a coincidence ?????

honesty123 wrote: »
    I went to see Evelyn a week ago.. Completely blew my mind away.. I have never been to see anyone like this before nor was I ever a true believer in this. But after seeing Evelyn I have total faith. She got everything right down to every Little detail.. There is no way she could have known all she did. I made an appointment under my first name only and took 2 weeks to get an appointment to see her.. as I said I was completely blown away. The things she knew No-One could have known.. even down to little sayings that only I would understand. and went into so much detail.. she got everything from my past and present 100% correct.. Have to wait to see if the future predictions will come true but I believe they will as what she knew about me and my situation was completely Frightening.. I will definitely be back to see her in the future and can 100% recommend her to anyone..

Ask her for the lotto numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

xtina001 wrote: »
    this cannot be a coincidence ?????

What do you think it is? It is the very definition of a coincidence and nothing more than an amusing anecdote.

xtina001 wrote: »
    Ok I know this doesn’t exactly relate to this thread but I’m thinking of contacting a physic to find out the meaning of this freakish thing that happened to me or maybe someone can give me some info here ��

Ok my name is Christina and my baby girl is called Darcy. I started this baby massage class last week and the woman who runs the class is also Christina and has a baby girl called Darcy. Yes a little weird but this week we figured both our darcys have the same date of birth and also.... we have the same birthday aswell ���� this cannot be a coincidence ?????

Immaculate conceptions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GreenG1

niearcac wrote: »
    hi just seen this post. im very interested in going to this fortune teller. any chance anyone could send me her details? thanks a mill
    Hi, I have been looking for Evelyn’s number for months as my mum went to her years ago and found her very good! Would you mind PM’ing me her number please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ginger19

Hi I’m looking Evelyns mobile number as her house number not in use can someone please send it to me want to book a reading

Fortune telling seems to be the business to be in judging by the nunber of people seeking her whereabouts,or else she got someone to put in a request for her number in order to generate some business,whatever the case i believe her number will be known before too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ginger19

• Advertisement

Right, Evelyn has had a good bit of free advertising and i hope people see through this crude attempt at publicity.

Advertisement