Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychic in Rossnowlagh??????

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭zimmermania

As a total sceptic and non-believer in all things supernatural i can predict the lady in question is going to make some easy money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 xtina001

Ok I know this doesn’t exactly relate to this thread but I’m thinking of contacting a physic to find out the meaning of this freakish thing that happened to me or maybe someone can give me some info here 🙈

Ok my name is Christina and my baby girl is called Darcy. I started this baby massage class last week and the woman who runs the class is also Christina and has a baby girl called Darcy. Yes a little weird but this week we figured both our darcys have the same date of birth and also.... we have the same birthday aswell 🙈🙈 this cannot be a coincidence ?????

honesty123 wrote: »
    I went to see Evelyn a week ago.. Completely blew my mind away.. I have never been to see anyone like this before nor was I ever a true believer in this. But after seeing Evelyn I have total faith. She got everything right down to every Little detail.. There is no way she could have known all she did. I made an appointment under my first name only and took 2 weeks to get an appointment to see her.. as I said I was completely blown away. The things she knew No-One could have known.. even down to little sayings that only I would understand. and went into so much detail.. she got everything from my past and present 100% correct.. Have to wait to see if the future predictions will come true but I believe they will as what she knew about me and my situation was completely Frightening.. I will definitely be back to see her in the future and can 100% recommend her to anyone..

Ask her for the lotto numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

xtina001 wrote: »
    this cannot be a coincidence ?????

What do you think it is? It is the very definition of a coincidence and nothing more than an amusing anecdote.

xtina001 wrote: »
    Ok I know this doesn’t exactly relate to this thread but I’m thinking of contacting a physic to find out the meaning of this freakish thing that happened to me or maybe someone can give me some info here ��

Ok my name is Christina and my baby girl is called Darcy. I started this baby massage class last week and the woman who runs the class is also Christina and has a baby girl called Darcy. Yes a little weird but this week we figured both our darcys have the same date of birth and also.... we have the same birthday aswell ���� this cannot be a coincidence ?????

Immaculate conceptions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GreenG1

niearcac wrote: »
    hi just seen this post. im very interested in going to this fortune teller. any chance anyone could send me her details? thanks a mill
    Hi, I have been looking for Evelyn’s number for months as my mum went to her years ago and found her very good! Would you mind PM’ing me her number please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ginger19

Hi I’m looking Evelyns mobile number as her house number not in use can someone please send it to me want to book a reading

Fortune telling seems to be the business to be in judging by the nunber of people seeking her whereabouts,or else she got someone to put in a request for her number in order to generate some business,whatever the case i believe her number will be known before too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ginger19

• Advertisement

Right, Evelyn has had a good bit of free advertising and i hope people see through this crude attempt at publicity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Eliza Lynch

Hi,

Just looking for this Psychic's number in Donegal.

Anyone still have it?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Eliza Lynch

Hey, would you still have this Woman's number?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 oranniamh17

Hi looking for the Fortune teller Evelyn's number in Donegal please if someone could let me no much appreciated. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Chrissttiinn

Hi does anyone have Evelyn's number?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Chrissttiinn

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Johnthomas5

Im looking for it aswell but can't get it, if u find it could u pass it to me thank you

Hi all, does anyone have number please for medium in rossnowlagh co donegal, her name is evelyn, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rockbourne

Hi John, just wondering if you got the number for Evelyn the medium in rossnowlagh co donegal, thank you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement