Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ACCOMMODATION SUPERTHREAD! **Read first post before posting**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Double room to rent out in Greenfield Drive. 360€ per month, and looking for 540€ deposit. All bills will be split among 5 people (including yourself). Girl preferred and that's basically it, more info can be sent over PM.

:D

**GONE**

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

room in Moyglare taken!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Charlene_92

Hi guys,

Myself and 3 friends are currently renting a house in Beaufield Grove and are looking for another person (or two if they wish to share a room) anytime from now on. The house itself is well maintained and very nicely decorated, one of the nicest I've been in through my three years in college! Rent would be 68 euro per week excluding bills. Internet is 10 per month if you wish to contribute to that. Bills work out cheap (around 30/50 every two months for electric and then oil bill is also split). All-in-all, it's a great place to live at only a ten to fifteen minute walk to campus with a local Spar, pub, chinese, hairdresser, betting office and off licence a minute's walk away, with the estate itself being safe and relatively quiet. As for ourselves, we are clean and very easy-going. Well up for laughs and a few house shin digs :) So if anyone's interested, drop me a PM and I can give you more info!

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sean Mackey

Hi there, two male , third year students, will share room with two single beds, very interested in house. phone SNIP. Need to move in this weekend. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Single room in Silken Vale available. 300e a month plus bills. Last minute availability due to a change of mind. PM me for more details and to arrange viewing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 martymgs

Hi! my name is Marta and I'm an erasmus student looking for a room in Maynooth. Does anyone looking for a roommate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MartinH35

Hey, My name is Martin and I'm a first year student at nuim currently living (crashing) with my sister in Palmerstown. I was unfortunate not to get campus and I'm really not happy out at my sisters. I would much prefer to be living within walking distance of the campus and not have to pay loads of money for the bus. I'm a clean, tidy person and i don't smoke. Any offers for a room would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 NUIAL

Is it taken??? :o my friend needs somewhere to stay

• Registered Users Posts: 18 NUIAL

Need a place for my friend to stay..He's a first yr at NUIM so anyone that has anywhere spare PM me please! Really appreciate it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mondobongo

2nd.year.student.looking.for.a.room.ASAP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 marinush17

Girl. studying biomedical science looking for a room. PM if any available. Please? also dont smoke or drink.really neat and friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭brainiac

Hi guys, i'm Mark, second year Computer Science and Software Engineering student looking for a room in a student house. Preferably with similarly coursed and yeared people but if you have anything at all going please message me. Non- Smoker, rare drinker, will be there Monday - Friday, happy with full year or just college year rental :).

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭spartacus815

If any of you guys live in the river apertments, join this Facebook group and let's get meeting up :)http://www.facebook.com/groups/164726483731701/

• Registered Users Posts: 23 chainsofgold

1st year media student 25.. really need a room or couch to rent please let me know if there are any!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mark1990

Second year student looking for accommodation for the year, in or around the surrounding areas of Maynooth. If anyone is renting a house with a spare bedroom please message me and let me know.

Thanks,

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Blue225

Part time female mature student (23) looking for somewhere in Maynooth/Kilcock area. Really need somewhere fast as have recently started working in Kilcock and am bleeding money with all the commuting.

If anyone has a place or if there are few people who want to look together PM me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Akingbade

Double bedroom in kingsbry estate available. 213E rent for this month up till the 12th of October, 400E rent from then on. We're also looking for 1 months deposit.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 L_isamess

Looking for a female student to share a twin room in college green. Need to find someone asap. PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NT1010

I know i'm gonna sound like a twat for asking this but em are these off campus accommodations like owner occupied?

Moved back to Ireland just recently, started Electronics with Communications.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

NT1010 wrote: »
    I know i'm gonna sound like a twat for asking this but em are these off campus accommodations like owner occupied?

Moved back to Ireland just recently, started Electronics with Communications.

Some of them are, some of them aren't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Akingbade

Akingbade wrote: »
    Double bedroom in kingsbry estate available. 213E rent for this month up till the 12th of October, 400E rent from then on. We're also looking for 1 months deposit.

Thanks

Still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chappyman92

Have 2 rooms going in kilcock, 1 single, 1 double, both 200 quid, also need 200 deposit up front, let me know asap

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EdithL

I have a double room in Beaufield Drive. Need someone ASAP!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 seanypf

Hi, I'm a mature student looking for a room in Maynooth. Send me a pm if anything available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EdithL

room has been taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

Three mature students/professionals looking for a forth roommate to rent a house in Maynooth.

Please PM me if you're interested. Anyone is welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 SharpShoot

Hey,

if anyone has a room or knows of one going, im a third year lad looking for a house or room in beaufield/cluain aoibhinn/college green or somewhere around that area so let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 baller94

Hi I am a 1st year student looking for a room or other students to share a house with. Please contact me if you know of anything available.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 toffeepop

Are there any people still looking for a house rather than rooms?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

toffeepop wrote: »
    Are there any people still looking for a house rather than rooms?

yes. a house for 4

Advertisement