Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Games with Gold

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Ben 10 - The Rise of Hex

Says free, just about to download it.

Just told my Nephew, and was told where to go.. :pac:

Ah well, worth a shot for free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

no interest in magic the gathering, looks like a poor yu gi oh game haha
    rainbow six vegas
    while i loved that game to bits
    they could of at least gave us vegas2 something a little newer because i could get that game for 50cent in a shop

how is magic2013 game a fan favourite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

FFS
    Still waiting for a game that i don't already have

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Pathetic from Xbox.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Pathetic from Xbox.

No value in the service at all.........

• Advertisement

Allyall wrote: »
    Ben 10 - The Rise of Hex

Says free, just about to download it.

Just told my Nephew, and was told where to go.. :pac:

Ah well, worth a shot for free :)

Its gone........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

No value in the service at all.........

Richard what are you on?? No value in the service me arse

We didn't get hacked and left without online service for 5 to 6 weeks... If that's what you call service then you should have a think about your precious Sony counterpart

We didn't get hacked and left without online service for 5 to 6 weeks... If that's what you call service then you should have a think about your precious Sony counterpart

Sony was free then, and still is for the most part.

I'd agree that there is "no value" in the service. Microsoft seem to be charging us to play games. Whereas they said originally that it was for all sorts of services, including preventing young kids from being subjected to abuse, or seeing content that they shouldn't.
    Never happened.
    It's just for playing the game over a network.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Worst month yet.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Yes, I am oh so glad that the service I pay for didn't get hacked..I mean that is why I pay for live after all, so as not to have a hackable service, I've gotten real value out of it on that front :pac:

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Some folks who've been around long enough to know better than to be dragging threads off topic :rolleyes:

Anyway I'll give Magic a go free is free, I have good memories of the Multiplayer in Rainbow 6 wonder how it holds up these days.

have to say even though i would of preferred a few newer titles
    ive taken hold of magic the gathering, kinda reminds me of yugioh back in the old days :) enjoying it but its confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭beardo81

Magic is different, can't fault the effort for diversity. TC is a bit old though, still free is free and better than nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ugglasdav wrote: »
    For some reason rainbow 6 isnt even free, not featured in the 'games with gold' on the dashboard, and when you search it, it is still €14.99

Not free until the 15th??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Hmm, Not mad about either of these titles. Think I'll skip the card game and I've already got Rainbow 6. R6 is a good game for it's time but it doesn't hold up great anymore in my book.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Skyrim is €20 on the xbox sale at the moment. Is that good value?

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

martin101 wrote: »

Hell yeah!! I bought it the other week and I swear if I didn't have a job and a girlfriend I don't think I'd have left my room yet! I paid 50 for the game with the 3 DLC's (Dragonborn and Dawnguard are 2 DLC's really worth buying too).

There's easily a couple hundred hours Gameplay in Skyrim without the 2 DLC's I just mentioned. Well worth 20 euro.

martin101 wrote: »

for 20e i would say definitely get it.
    i paid full price for it on release and I regret it, i ended up putting in about 30-40 hours of the game and just stopped, I found it boring, i wish i didnt because i loved all the previous games :(
    but its well worth 20e , you'd get your moneys worth for that price

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Iano_128 wrote: »
    Hell yeah!! I bought it the other week and I swear if I didn't have a job and a girlfriend I don't think I'd have left my room yet! I paid 50 for the game with the 3 DLC's (Dragonborn and Dawnguard are 2 DLC's really worth buying too).

There's easily a couple hundred hours Gameplay in Skyrim without the 2 DLC's I just mentioned. Well worth 20 euro.

Nice one thanks, I think I will invest so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Swarley9

Just got signed up onto Xbox LIVE and the first game doesn't really appeal to me! What is the next game this month?

Swarley9 wrote: »
    Just got signed up onto Xbox LIVE and the first game doesn't really appeal to me! What is the next game this month?

Have ya read the thread at all? Clearly not..

Have ya read the thread at all? Clearly not..

Sorry! Just looked up a few posts and saw it was Rainbow Six Vegas. :o

Sorry! Just looked up a few posts and saw it was Rainbow Six Vegas. :o

Yeah unfortunately! Hopefully we get some better ones before it ends..

Yeah unfortunately! Hopefully we get some better ones before it ends..

Wasn't there some promise of Halo 3? I know it's old but.. it would have being much better than this title :p

Wasn't there some promise of Halo 3? I know it's old but.. it would have being much better than this title :p

Yeah I reckon that won't be until December though.. save the "best" til last and all that.

Yeah I reckon that won't be until December though.. save the "best" til last and all that.

If Halo 3 is their 'best saved for last' well that's pretty disappointing then. :pac:

If Halo 3 is their 'best saved for last' well that's pretty disappointing then. :pac:

yup best for last when the the xbox one will nearly be 2-3weeks out in stores :P haha they really are a joke but i aint gonna complain its free and im switching this gen anyhow

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    yup best for last when the the xbox one will nearly be 2-3weeks out in stores :P haha they really are a joke but i aint gonna complain its free and im switching this gen anyhow

I guess so.. :p Ah yes indeed! I still find it funny as the only game that has me switching over at the moment is BF4... Maybe DR3.

• Advertisement

I guess so.. :p Ah yes indeed! I still find it funny as the only game that has me switching over at the moment is BF4... Maybe DR3.

FIFA 2002 next month....... :pac:

Advertisement