Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computing NCI

Options

Comments

MGMTea wrote: »
    Has anyone completed the registration online ? Bit confused about the fees.

Yeah its pretty straight forward. Once you've done the HEAR survey it will bring you onto the payment page and what you have to pay is 2580 if you have not got any schemes. It enters a default amount in a box which is editable the default is something like 1.3k I dunno? Enter in the 2580 ( If you have no schemes ). Hit enter and it will bring you onto the next page where you put in your credit card and stuff and that's pretty much it. The 80 from the 2580 is a mandentory as its a charge for the GYM in the school.

- Daspendy

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Yeah its pretty straight forward. Once you've done the HEAR survey it will bring you onto the payment page and what you have to pay is 2580 if you have not got any schemes. It enters a default amount in a box which is editable the default is something like 1.3k I dunno? Enter in the 2580 ( If you have no schemes ). Hit enter and it will bring you onto the next page where you put in your credit card and stuff and that's pretty much it. The 80 from the 2580 is a mandentory as its a charge for the GYM in the school.

- Daspendy

Ah ok, I just checked SUSI and my application is pretty much done "Review of course acceptance" So would I just have to pay the 80 ?

MGMTea wrote: »
    Ah ok, I just checked SUSI and my application is pretty much done "Review of course acceptance" So would I just have to pay the 80 ?

Yeah if you're paid what ever you need to to get into your course. All you will have to pay is the 80 if it has not already been added onto the charge. It should have told you during the payment process that its a mandatory charge and it automatically adds it onto the final processes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,610 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Does anyone know if we can pay the student contribution in two instalments?

stetyrrell wrote: »
    Does anyone know if we can pay the student contribution in two instalments?

I think you can. If you go into the payment process and get to the charges you can edit the amount you want to pay straight away. And the minimum you can pay is 1.3k or something. I'd give them a ring if you're unsure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 AMAK

My understanding is that you have to pay €625 which will be refunded if/when you get confirmation of your grant

AMAK wrote: »
    My understanding is that you have to pay €625 which will be refunded if/when you get confirmation of your grant

Yeah that's with the SUSI grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Im pretty sure in that welcome Book that we got a few days ago it said all fees have to be paid online before registrationnd and it said they dont accept cash any more

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭oorrccaa

Any reason why some of your are not paying online?

When I log into portal it says the minimum is €705 I take it that's the €625 plus €80 for the gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Not paying online , giving them a bank draft for the full lot next week which they said was fine

• Advertisement

Can some one just put up a screenshot of it, I dont have my logon details handy at min!

Group B
    ScreenShot2013-08-30at103105_zps44e058f6.png

Group A
    ScreenShot2013-08-30at103258_zps91bc4c51.png

I wonder if our booklet said group 2 , does that mean were group b in timetable

Yeah that's what I'm assuming, but that could just be for registration/orientation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Aye I doubt we know exactly what group we are in to be honest.

Both look alright

Both look alright
    Good to have a friday off! pub day me thinks :P

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

I cant get the timetable up atall would anyone send me a link to timetable for NC103 BA management of technology in business

I cant get the timetable up atall would anyone send me a link to timetable for NC103 BA management of technology in business

Here:time.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭David086

Don't have a the Business one by any chance? Can't find it on the portal.

David086 wrote: »
    Don't have a the Business one by any chance? Can't find it on the portal.

None of the business ones are up I don't think =/

So are we just in Tuesday for registration and Friday for orientation next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

Cheers for tat

Couldn't do it session as class was too full , can anyone give me a rundown of what was said or done , supposedly might have quick one on Friday

Also in group a, the group 1 and 2 thing was nothing to do with anything other than today

Also in group a, the group 1 and 2 thing was nothing to do with anything other than today
    Yep, it was just to even out the registration process as they can't have too many at the same times.

I was at the first IT session and it was all about the use of student portal and usage of the IT systems and facilities. You get to change your password by logging onto the desktop and press ctrl + alt + del and you can change your password from there.

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Yep, it was just to even out the registration process as they can't have too many at the same times.

I was at the first IT session and it was all about the use of student portal and usage of the IT systems and facilities. You get to change your password by logging onto the desktop and press ctrl + alt + del and you can change your password from there.

Anything else I should know ??

Anything else I should know ??
    Oh I forgot, you have to pay for printing and photocopying. They give you €5 print credit and to be honest I doubt we'll be using it that much.

• Advertisement

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Oh I forgot, you have to pay for printing and photocopying. They give you €5 print credit and to be honest I doubt we'll be using it that much.

nah, il use the printer at home. that about it ?? sounds like i didnt miss much.
    also does anyone find the times on the timetable hard to read, like do classes start at 9 or earlier ??

Advertisement