Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computing NCI

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,214 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Did anyone else not get their username and password today ??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,633 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Yeah I don't have login details either. Friend of mine's just gone into 2nd year, I'll text him and see what his timetable was like last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Aye I haven't got my login details yet

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Aye I haven't got my login details yet

Same , they sent me out the whole info pack again just cause my group sticker wasn't on it even though they emailed it to me , very efficient in there

stetyrrell wrote: »
    Yeah I don't have login details either. Friend of mine's just gone into 2nd year, I'll text him and see what his timetable was like last year.

Heard we get 1 day off per week

• Advertisement

Same , they sent me out the whole info pack again just cause my group sticker wasn't on it even though they emailed it to me , very efficient in there
    Heh yeah quite inefficient alright. They sent me two info packs! :P

Last year it was 9-2 on Monday, 9-3 Tuesday, 9-12 Wednesday, 9-5 Thursday and the Friday's off.

Sounds handy enough!

Last year it was 9-2 on Monday, 9-3 Tuesday, 9-12 Wednesday, 9-5 Thursday and the Friday's off.

Sounds handy enough!

Decent but goin in with hangovers to that during freshers week not so nice

That could change with their being 2 classes so we just gotta wait and see

I've been working 8 hour shifts every weekend for the past 3 months or so in zombie mode, sitting in a lecture hall is nothing.

• Advertisement

Timetables are out next Friday.

Timetables are out next Friday.

Just gotta wait for this username and password

Aye waiting patiently for the login details. I don't think they are the smartest bunch in the reception department :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2 donkofhazzard

Hello everybody, came here to see if anyone got their login details yet but apparently not so all is well.

come out a few days after the info packs, so hopefully soon enough

come out a few days after the info packs, so hopefully soon enough
    They told me on twitter they should be arriving by post 2-3 days after the info packs. It looks like Monday we'll have them.

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    They told me on twitter they should be arriving by post 2-3 days after the info packs. It looks like Monday we'll have them.

yeah id say so, all we have to do is formally accept the offer once we get them, and then its all sorted. apart from the €2580 in fees

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kaneo71

It's not really tbh , 145 straight into town and stroll down the quays

I'm from Bray too..only an hour into town then a 10 minute walk..145 buddies haha

Kaneo71 wrote: »
    I'm from Bray too..only an hour into town then a 10 minute walk..145 buddies haha

Split taxis back out durin freshers week

log in details came this morning, cant fully do anything on it until i pay the fees on registration day. not paying them online

• Advertisement

There's nothing else to do on it, you have to change your password on one of the student computers or through citrix which we don't have access to.

There's nothing else to do on it, you have to change your password on one of the student computers or through citrix which we don't have access to.

not to bothered about changing my password, will hardly ever use the portal anyway, not paying the fees on it so its of no real use to me. sure if your not paying by card now you cant finish confirming your place.

Aye I'm not paying anything yet until I get confirmation if I got the SUSI grant

• Registered Users Posts: 2 donkofhazzard

when is the deadline for paying the fees?

when is the deadline for paying the fees?

Dunno , il be paying on reg day

not to bothered about changing my password, will hardly ever use the portal anyway, not paying the fees on it so its of no real use to me. sure if your not paying by card now you cant finish confirming your place.

Kinda need to use the Student Portal its where you access Moodle which is where our course/lecture notes are on, Our student email, Access to Citrix, Timetables, Exam timetables, Contact out Lecturers & IT support is also there if you need it.

Kinda need to use the Student Portal its where you access Moodle which is where our course/lecture notes are on, Our student email, Access to Citrix, Timetables, Exam timetables, Contact out Lecturers & IT support is also there if you need it.

fine,but no bothered about charging passwords etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

fine,but no bothered about charging passwords etc

You will when you see the password they give you

You have to use that password for logging into the wifi too and the computers in the labs, so you'll definitely want to change it because it's just a bunch of random letters and numbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Has anyone completed the registration online ? Bit confused about the fees.

Advertisement