Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Sightings

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lukemv

Where can you get them? Saw one at the Tour of The Lakes in Mullingar there a few weeks ago, they look class!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

lukemv wrote: »
    Where can you get them? Saw one at the Tour of The Lakes in Mullingar there a few weeks ago, they look class!

You're just in time for the next order!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭buffalo

I think I may have blanked a fellow boardsie on the Clontarf cycle path tonight, around 9pm. I was north-bound in old gear, concentrating on a pothole and a little trough, and realised too late there was a blur of pink and black going past me in the opposite direction. No offence was intended!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I was pretty offended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

lukemv wrote: »

That was me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭buffalo

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    I was pretty offended.

You're just pretty Dirk! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Boards jersey spotted on the Portmarnock to Baldoyle road to-day about 12:30pm carrying a largish rucksack. I was on a motorbike but had whizzed by when I noticed the jersey so couldn't give a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

vektarman wrote: »
    Boards jersey spotted on the Portmarnock to Baldoyle road to-day about 12:30pm carrying a largish rucksack. I was on a motorbike but had whizzed by when I noticed the jersey so couldn't give a shout.

I was there, carrying a rucksack, but at around 11:30. Trendsetter is what I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I was there, carrying a rucksack, but at around 11:30. Trendsetter is what I am.
    That was yourself so as I'd lost track of time, you were moving fairly well with that wind and rucksack..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

Hi to the Boardsie I spotted on the road between Scalp and Enniskerry at 15:15 today. Thanks for the wave.

I was the dishevelled woman in the blue and red Tiernan's jersey going the other way. The rain only got worse from there to home, at least it was the last 10km of a 137km spin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Briando

Hi to the Boardsie I spotted on the road between Scalp and Enniskerry at 15:15 today. Thanks for the wave.

I was the dishevelled woman in the blue and red Tiernan's jersey going the other way. The rain only got worse from there to home, at least it was the last 10km of a 137km spin.

That was me taking the GF for a coffee shop spin. Fair play to you for managing the 137km :) Least it only rained at the end of the spin for you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

Spotted a lone boardsie heading in the direction of Enniskerry at about 1pm this afternoon.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Solo boardsie descending towards Powerscourt around 12:45 today...I was heading towards Enniskerry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Boardsie spot 12:35 today at Kilternan heading towards enniskerry

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭WilkBMC

Spotted a Boardsie on friday at about 4 coming out of lusk.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,973 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

WilkBMC wrote: »
    Spotted a Boardsie on friday at about 4 coming out of lusk.
    Friday - as in yesterday?

If it was Thursday, it was probably myself.

Friday - as in yesterday?

If it was Thursday, it was probably myself.

Yeah it was yesterday didn't see what bike he was on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Spotted one on confey back roads in Leixlip at about 10:45 this morn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

2 lads. On the tour de kilkenny today at the 110 feed station.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Spotted some one on the N11 heading out of Dublin around stillorgan (I think). Both gave a big wave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭geros29

Spotted one at mick dineen cycle in Cork today.turns out he was a friend of guy from club and ended up doing the next hundred or so of spin with us.Alanucc fair play man good going.130km at 28kph.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

2 lads. On the tour de kilkenny today at the 110 feed station.

Myself and the Tax Man. He's the better looking of us with the tubs and Ti on show.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dvntie

geros29 wrote: »
    Spotted one at mick dineen cycle in Cork today.turns out he was a friend of guy from club and ended up doing the next hundred or so of spin with us.Alanucc fair play man good going.130km at 28kph.

Spotted that lad too didn't get to chat tho he had a black canyon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Myself and the Tax Man. He's the better looking of us with the tubs and Ti on show.

Do chicks dig Ti and tubs?? If so, I'm doing it wrong.:)

Have to say that Ribble is one damn sexy bike in the flesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Satdog

Saw one at The Hook during the Tour of Wexford on Sunday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Satdog wrote: »
    Saw one at The Hook during the Tour of Wexford on Sunday.

That was me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

godtabh wrote: »
    Spotted some one on the N11 heading out of Dublin around stillorgan (I think). Both gave a big wave

Was that around 0915? You were heading up the hill towards the city, in the current boards jersey (?? glasses were covered in crap so not abosolutely sure.

If yes, nice to wave at you from a distance

NMG

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Was that around 0915? You were heading up the hill towards the city, in the current boards jersey (?? glasses were covered in crap so not abosolutely sure.

If yes, nice to wave at you from a distance

NMG

new jersey on a black/yellow canyon. Cant remember the time now

Was following behind a fella supporting a Boards Jersey on my way to work this morning at Blakes X.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Whitescross at this very second! (In the car)

Advertisement