Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

fe1 Manuals for sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 liser90

Hi, are both of these still available? Would be interested in both

• Registered Users Posts: 4 liser90

Hi, have you constitutional or property left? Would be interested in buying both.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 galileo84

liser90 wrote: »
    Hi, have you constitutional or property left? Would be interested in buying both.

Hi i have the property manual 2013 brand new with past papers and solutions avail. for €35 if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 backformore

I would be interested in purchasing the latest Equity manual (2012 or 2013) if anyone has this for sale. Also interested in grids, exam papers (recent) and notes if anybody has same for sale. Thanks :)

I would be interested in purchasing the latest Equity manual (2012 or 2013) if anyone has this for sale. Also interested in grids, exam papers (recent) and notes if anybody has same for sale. Thanks :)

Hi i have the 2013 manual brand new along with grids, exam papers, suggested solutions and notes, 50euro for the lot, pm me if interested.

• Advertisement

galileo84 wrote: »
    Hi i have the 2013 manual brand new along with grids, exam papers, suggested solutions and notes, 50euro for the lot, pm me if interested.

Thank you, will PM.

Equity manual sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 benny2757

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a 2012-2013 Criminal Law manual with past papers and suggested solutions. They are needed ASAP and so, the seller must be located within Cork and be willing to meet in person.

Thanks for your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 j.c.87

Hi does anyone have any 2013 fe1 manuals for tort and property? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Law Student 23

Hey, I'm looking to buy the equity manual, is your still available?? Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Law Student 23

I am looking for the equity and company FE1 manuals! If anyone has them for sale, please PM me! Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Joanne337

Hiya, I have criminal manuals from Independent Colleges and City Colleges from 2013 March sitting. 40 euro each (includes manual, past papers and exam grid)

Hiya, I have Independent Colleges and City Colleges Constitutional Manual from March 2013. 40 euro each (includes manual, past papers and exam grid)

I have the following FE1 Manuals for quick sale - €40 each

1. Constitutional - both Independent Colleges and City Colleges manual. City Colleges manual is completely unmarked. Independent Colleges has some highlighting on it.

2. Criminal - both Independent Colleges and City Colleges manual. City Colleges manual is completely unmarked. Independent Colleges has some highlighting on it.

Also included past papers, exam grids etc

Four FE1 manuals

2 x Criminal (Independent Colleges & City Colleges)
    2 x Constitutional (Independent Colleges & City Colleges)

All past papers, exam grids etc included.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 benny2757

@Joanne337,

Are the sample answers/suggested solutions provided for each past paper?

Are you based in Cork?

Thanks.

Benny, I'll have to check what suggested solutions/sample answers are included. I left all the stuff in work but I'll check Monday and let you know for you. I think the only suggested solutions etc are my own notes from Indep Coll and City Coll lectures but I'll double check. I'm not in Cork but I can swift post the stuff to you and you will get it following day. Obviously you'd have to electronically transfer payment rather than send cheque etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Legalgrad

Hi i have the property manual 2013 brand new with past papers and solutions avail. for €35 if interested.

Is this still available?

Legalgrad wrote: »
    Is this still available?
    Yes its still available pm me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 j.c.87

does anybody have any recent tort or property manuals? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 carol113

traineelaw wrote: »
    FE1 manuals for sale in EU, Criminal, Tort, Contract, Equity and Land. Please contact if interested.
    Hi, how much for the manuals? Tks

Yes its still available pm me if interested.

Hi I've obtained this since. I'm also looking for grids and exam papers. Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Catriona Murray

I have the following manuals for sale, PM me for price

City College
    EU LAW 2012/2013
    TORT 2012/2013
    CONSTITUTION 2012/2013
    EQUITY & TRUSTS 2011/2012
    COMPANY LAW 2011/2012

I will include all the Exam solutions, lecture notes, grids, exam papers and examiners reports I have with each subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tommy trash

I have manuals from indep for all 8 subjects...would prefer to sell all at once....also have a couple of city college manuals for constitutional...border area...send me a pm to discuss! cheers and good luck :)

Criminal and Property 2013 independent college manuals for sale; brand new along with exam papers, examiners reports and grids, €50 each or €80 for both, pm me if interested.

I have brand new manuals from the current Independent Colleges Property and Criminal revision courses. They are for the Oct 2013 sitting of the exams. I am looking to swap them for any other 2013 manuals. PM me if interested.

I have the March 2012 Exam Solutions for Constitutional and Tort as well as Oct 2012 for EU, I am looking to swap them for any other 2012/2013 solutions.

I have the March 2012 Exam Solutions for Constitutional and Tort as well as Oct 2012 for EU, I am looking to swap them for any other 2012/2013 solutions.

I am Also looking to get Oct 2011 Tort Solutuions

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jackjackhick

Hi, I'm looking to buy all 8 - do you still have any? Thanks

• Advertisement

I have Constitutional City Colleges most recent manual ie march 2013, plus past papers and exam grid.

Advertisement