Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fe1 Manuals for sale

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭MissM89

Hi all

I have fe1 exam materials available for Company, contract, criminal and equity - manuals for each subject together with lots of exam solutions, grids, exam papers and examiners reports. All you need to get you through the exams. Please see adverts for the full ad!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭southcounty

Hi all,

I am looking for sample answers for Tort Constitutional and Eu as well as exam grids for same.

I have sample answers for contract company and I have grids for Company Property if anyone would be interested in a swap as i am kinda broke from these exams. But will pay a decent price if anyone has what I am looking for above.

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dooze

Hi there,

I have 2013 FE1 Manuals for Law Society FE1 examinations from Independent Colleges for
    EU Law
    Tort
    Company
    Property

Manual + question matrix, Past Paper booklets and examiners reports and sample answers €50 + postage

Manual alone €40 + postage

Question matrix, Past Paper booklets and examiners reports and sample answers alone €10+ postage

I'm available to meet in Dublin for collection either.

Any queries PM me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dooze

Hi there,

I have 2013 FE1 Manuals for Law Society FE1 examinations from Independent Colleges for
    EU Law
    Tort
    Company
    Property

Manual + question matrix, Past Paper booklets and examiners reports and sample answers €50 + postage

Manual alone €40 + postage

Question matrix, Past Paper booklets and examiners reports and sample answers alone €10+ postage

I'm available to meet in Dublin for collection either.

Any queries PM me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 thatdepends

Hi,

For those sitting the 2014 September/october fe1 exams I have the following Griffith manuals for sale:

property manual (2013-2014), past exam papers and succession act. (€50)

Tort manual (2013-2014)and past exam papers (€50)

Contract manual (2013-2014)and past exam papers. (€50)

Companies act 1963-2009 (student edition) any reasonable offer will he accepted

All in perfect condition, no highlighter or pen used on them.

Pm me if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 pinkvibes

Fe1 manuals for sale: contact, criminal, property and equity. €50 each. I can post or if you're in Dublin can meet. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Stanlel43

Hi all,

I have a 2013/2014 Griffith college EU LAW manual for sale - €50
    I will include past papers and exam grid for that price.

I also have;

Companies acts 1963-2009 by MacCann and Courtney - €60

Blackstones EU treaties and legislation by Nigel foster - €15

Pm me if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rja123

Is any one currently enrolled in Griffith College (or other course) for FE1 preparatory in Constitutional, EU, Tort or Contract?

If anyone would like to recoup any of their fees by allowing me access to their online college account for the day (after which they can change their password) so as to me allow me to download the notes, or obviously alternatively just emailing me the notes, I will be willing to pay for soft copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Brendan2011

I am doing the Independent revision course at present for all 8 so sending you a PM now

Advertisement