Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavan v Kerry, All-Ireland Quarter Final, Sunday 4th August 2pm

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Kerry will have to improve dramatically if there to beat the Dubs ,they have been unconvincing so far in this championship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Dots1982 wrote: »
    Anyone agree with me that Fitzmaurice doesn't have a clue to have left Gooch at centre forward the whole game when it was crying out for him to be moved into the full forward?

No. Why show your hand in a meaningless game.
    Maher out, Sheehan & Moran still not 100% neither is Donaghy.
    Kerry played a team who were overawed & didn't even have to try too hard. Game over, next!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

robbiezero wrote: »
    one of the worst games of football I have ever seen. dire stuff.

Agreed

Kerry don't produce a single goal chance in 70. on this performance this is a limited Kerry team.

Colm cooper had a goal chance but took the pt instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

Lelantos wrote: »
    No. Why show your hand in a meaningless game.
    Maher out, Sheehan & Moran still not 100% neither is Donaghy.
    Kerry played a team who were overawed & didn't even have to try too hard. Game over, next!

Yeah maybe..

• Advertisement

realies wrote: »
    Colm cooper had a goal chance but took the pt instead.

Dublin creating at least 8 chances of that quality a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Kerry don't produce a single goal chance in 70. on this performance this is a limited Kerry team.

3 points from play in the second half by Kerry against a very limited Cavan side must be a concern.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Jaysus can't get over the amount of ad time on TV3....what a jokeshop!

Amprodude wrote: »
    3 points from play in the second half by Kerry against a very limited Cavan side must be a concern.

It isnt really, game was over by halftime.
    My only concern is that we didn't get a good work out today. It was a div 3 league game, no more

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

I sat down with a cup of coffee to watch this game, well the coffee went cold as I fell asleep.

• Advertisement

Jaysus can't get over the amount of ad time on TV3....what a jokeshop!

Switch to bbc2 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭listrybabe

Dublin creating at least 8 chances of that quality a game.

No point creating them if u are not able or are too selfish to take them. Just saying.

My only concern is that we didn't get a good work out today. It was a div 3 league game, no more

A good team would motor on like what Kilkenny do in the hurling. Dublin will push Kerry for 70mins pace wise. Have Kerry the legs for that? I just don't know. Cork also gave Dublin a very good game and they will learn a lot from it.

Kerry have always had problems coping with teams that bring ultra intensity. Cavan stepped up the intensity in the second half and Kerry were outplayed. Dublin will bring much higher intensity....

A good team would motor on like what Kilkenny do in the hurling. Dublin will push Kerry for 70mins pace wise. Have Kerry the legs for that? I just don't know. Cork also gave Dublin a very good game and they will learn a lot from it.

And who are Kilkenny playing next?
    Kerry can handle Dublin, they've won 1 all Ireland in over 20 years, Kerry have the experience, the players, the mentality & they want revenge

And who are Kilkenny playing next?
    Kerry can handle Dublin, they've won 1 all Ireland in over 20 years, Kerry have the experience, the players, the mentality & they want revenge

They have won 2 All Ireland's in 18 years actually, get your facts right. This Dublin team are better than any team that Kerry have faced before.

They have won 2 All Ireland's in 18 years actually, get your facts right. This Dublin team are better than any team that Kerry have faced before.

Better than any team Kerry have faced before? No, I'm afraid you're incorrect, but please try again

Better than any team Kerry have faced before? No, I'm afraid you're incorrect, but please try again

Any Dublin team that Kerry have faced before.

You really haven't got a bulb

Any Dublin team that Kerry have faced before.

No, again you are incorrect, this Dublin team isn't a patch on Heffo's heroes.

• Advertisement

Your right there better.

You really haven't got a bulb

Well, when you have an opinion of your own, please let us know....I await with baited breath...

Your right there better.

Of course they are kid ;)

Of course they are kid ;)

I am not your kid ya little condescending upstart.

I am not your kid ya little condescending upstart.

Kid, upstart, whichever you prefer pet, I'm not bothered

Well, when you have an opinion of your own, please let us know....I await with baited breath...

When you back to school?

When you back to school?

Went to school with Jim Mcguinness ...work it out

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Loving this thread....:pac:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Look give it up you were wrong, it is 2 titles in 20 years not 1. Stop shifting the argument, it's no big deal get over it and watch the game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

The half time commentary wasn't bad.

Advertisement