Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Pet Pic (DON'T QUOTE PHOTOS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

The closest the 3 cats have ever been together, finally we are getting somewhere!!

image_zpsbaf1c5d6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

a few new ones of dolly

1070059_10151489091176050_2055156448_n_zps9e4dd89b.jpg
    946443_10151383641861050_1989445274_n_zps85b1901c.jpg
    941879_10151381891371050_1703463515_n_zps7fde1360.jpg
    603741_10151381652201050_214449720_n_zps6ccf4f9b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Dolly is lovely, looks like the staffs I knew growing up.
    Don't know whats happened to them, many just don't look healthy, stumpy legs and round, not muscular.
    She has a lovely smile too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭MrShivers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

mVW5w1U.jpg
    She normally sleeps in that position lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

Happy Bailey loves his tummy rubs!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

MrShivers wrote: »

Like the "snooty dog" look in pic 3. My Molly (who was also a CKC) was very good at doing that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

263834.jpg

Our newest family member - a rescued 7 year old greyhound named Tigger :) His coat changes a lot in the light, he looks grey in this pic but in proper light his coat is golden brindle. He's very sweet, but a ninja when it comes to sneaking away with food so we've been told! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

5 minutes of unsupervised activity after 2hrs of pouring rain. Would have been a lot easier to leave the door shut and clean up a puddle of wee!!

IMG_0308_zpsd293a360.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

ohmygod!!!!! how did you stay calm after this mess?!?!?! (how did his paddle pool of water turn into a pool of mud?!?!)

• Advertisement

aonb wrote: »
    ohmygod!!!!! how did you stay calm after this mess?!?!?! (how did his paddle pool of water turn into a pool of mud?!?!)

All you can do is laugh - he's just doing what a puppy does and I'm the one who opened the backdoor to let him go outside so I can't be angry with him as it's my fault. Never crossed my mind that he would try to swim in his digging pit! Plus, who could be cross at that face :D

It's not actually a paddling pool - it's a digging pit to try and encourage him to dig in there rather than the lawn. And we've just had two hours of absolute lashing rain so it has turned to complete mud! Must remember to put a lid on it next time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

oh well then, thats ok!
    as you say, who could be cross with a puppy thats that cute:P

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

Oh mel.b that video is so funny! It's like your doggy is showing you around all the carnage saying: look what I did? Isn't it amazing??!

Hope the cleaning was easy ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 rubytues

Sox with his turbo boost on!!!!!

Handsome sox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Is Sox a Saluki ?

Its a breed of dog I would love to own one day.

Yes he is :) Fantastic dogs to own but they aint for everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭Hooked

5 minutes of unsupervised activity after 2hrs of pouring rain. Would have been a lot easier to leave the door shut and clean up a puddle of wee.

Cooper the Looper!!!

You've the patience of a saint Mel.b
    Imagine you had carpet downstairs!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Setun wrote: »

Our newest family member - a rescued 7 year old greyhound named Tigger :) His coat changes a lot in the light, he looks grey in this pic but in proper light his coat is golden brindle. He's very sweet, but a ninja when it comes to sneaking away with food so we've been told! :rolleyes:

Tigger looks lovely. Is he a pure grey or a lurcher?

Hooked wrote: »
    5 minutes of unsupervised activity after 2hrs of pouring rain. Would have been a lot easier to leave the door shut and clean up a puddle of wee.

Cooper the Looper!!!

You've the patience of a saint Mel.b
    Imagine you had carpet downstairs!

Oh god, i don't even want to think about it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Pabmac

mel.b wrote: »
    5 minutes of unsupervised activity after 2hrs of pouring rain. Would have been a lot easier to leave the door shut and clean up a puddle of wee!!

<snip>
    Yeah, but you wouldn't have this brill photo then :-) Classic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Binka wrote: »
    Tigger looks lovely. Is he a pure grey or a lurcher?
    He's a pure grey, Irish too but somehow ended up here in Edinburgh. Sad how many older sighthounds are overlooked when it comes to adoption, I can assure you all that they really do make great pets though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

rubytues wrote: »
    Yes he is :) Fantastic dogs to own but they aint for everyone!!
    Do you find it hard to train him ?
    I have read that their recall can be poor, and training is achievable but takes time ? They aren't meant to be too bothered about pleasing their owner like some other breeds.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

But look at that adorable little happy face!!! :D

Do you find it hard to train him ?
    I have read that their recall can be poor, and training is achievable but takes time ? They aren't meant to be too bothered about pleasing their owner like some other breeds.

Yes i do find it hard to train him..i bring him to obedience training once a week and 1st thing lady said she wldnt garuntee recall with him as salukis hunting drive is so strong i think it is acheivable but aware hunting drive can take over if they spot something . Hes only 6mths at mo and he has good days and sometimes awful days lol..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

@mel.b

The dog at home did similar to my mam. After a walk she gave him a bath - downstairs he ran and out to his doggy place and rolled around in the dirt and filth then came in and shook himself! She was livid and he hid from her all night!

Other news.

kitten is growing up - Amber

O5fEb00.jpg

2hirSdD.jpg

]

Just have discovered mud splatter on the wall above the couch. Not sure how he managed to get it up there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Still miss our big wayne :(

9368748316_af64fa62c0_b.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

qZZoUhA.jpg
    My Nanny's Lucy.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭crappyireland

Present for my boyfriend. Her name is Ruby

1000879_10151815783718594_943974020_n.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement