Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Vacancies - New Job Postings Only - NO INFO REQUESTS ON-THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

gemie wrote: »
    seen they give 6 month contracts....
    wondering did any one work for them ...
    tell me what they thought of them

While you might be employed by them you wouldnt actually be working WITH them unless you are in the recruitment game... esentially you would be given out to a company like abtran. Abtran will actually manage you but will pay La Creme who in turn pay you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

The Denim Store on Cook Street has a sign in the window looking for staff, as does De Barbers in Douglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

A bit annoying but there is a place (I am thinking it is Aston Laundry) looking to hire. I picked the number up from St.Michaels credit union, but it said part time, when I rang to be honest he doesnt sound the friendlist i told him why and that i had two days free he said it was more on a daily basis part time..They should advertise properly but if anyone is interested I could get the number at home. IT was just doing laundry folding and bits like that

Hey As I be saying I think it is Aston Laundry all he said was it was on Centre Park road which is just outside town. might be worth a shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Compub on Patrick street are looking for part time sales assistant - experience of ios and sales essential.

also Electric are "crying out for staff" , experience needed.

I got this one through on the email yesterday http://www.recruitireland.com/job/?JobID=14717218&jobalert=yes might suit someone.

have to say I am getting annoyed at jobs.ie there is a lot of spam stuff on it they should man It better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

Saw a notice outside Three in Douglas City shopping centre looking for full time staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Hey, sorry I took so long to reply!

I'm looking for anything really, have experience in bar work, and retail, but also administration/research and reception. I'd obviously prefer an office job, but at the moment I'll take what I can!

Thanks!

Would anything here suit?

http://www.jobs.ie/Jobs.aspx?Categories=20&Regions=10&Keywords=

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Kia_Kaha

Vibes & Scribes on Lavitt's Quay have a sign-up in the window for staff. Bookworms of the world take note.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭KittyMcM

part time staff wanted in Vera Moda,Patrick st

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

MOD NOTE: this thread is SOLELY for notifying new jobs that people know of, not for follow up chat about what a company is like to work for, pay scales or for general requests such as 'does anyone know of work in....' - any posts which are not pure job notifications will be deleted and the poster infracted. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

Bubble tea shop called 'Boba' opening on mccurtain street in the city are looking for staff to make bubble tea, gourmet crepes etc..

Its on this website

http://www.jobsearch.ie/company_job_search_3887/the_bubble_tea_company_ltd.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭cate3may

Kia_Kaha wrote: »
    Vibes & Scribes on Lavitt's Quay have a sign-up in the window for staff. Bookworms of the world take note.

Does anyone know if this offer is still valid? Is the sign still there, not currently in Cork so haven't been able to check myself..... thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

cate3may wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this offer is still valid? Is the sign still there, not currently in Cork so haven't been able to check myself..... thanks

A quick phone call to them may answer that one for you?

Best of luck to you if it's still there.

Working at home for apple http://m.jobs.ie/Job/1269667/

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Kia_Kaha

cate3may wrote: »

I passed by today and the sign is still up

KK

Thanks for that, I'll give them a call! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 timmyf

I know this post was created a few years ago but if anyone nos of any places looking for staff please post. It would be greatly appreciated :)

Kia_Kaha wrote: »
    I passed by today and the sign is still up

KK

They are hiring in case anyone else is looking, for full time permenant staff, not seasonal or part-time... 9-5 with a few possible extra hours 5 days a week....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Welch Sports

Part time hours available for a person experienced in apparel printing, vinyl heat transfers, sublimation and logo design. Application by e mail only to mailbox@welchsports.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

One of the shoe shops on Patrick St has a sign up for staff needed. Think it's called Shoetime, one of the ones near Schuh.

Home store and more check out jobs.ie

Hi
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this so my apologies in advance! but I will be hiring staff for late august in the childcare area if anyone wants to PM me for more details.
    Cate

• Registered Users Posts: 12 NiallCork

HI all,

we're looking for an APP Developer who would also have (mainly) Java programming experience to work on a product that we have already built and needs some functional changes immediately and also continued support & development on an ongoing basis. We are open to considering it a full-time or part-time position, as best suits both parties for the right candidate.

We are under very tight time constraints for the imminent work as we are launching on 1st August so if anyone out there is, or knows of a Java programmer who knows his/her stuff, we'd be very interested in hearing from you.

We are based in Cork City (Airport) and would need you to be also for the first phase at least.

Anyone interested? - email me at niall@snapcash.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nadine.D

Alliance Medical are recruiting for a Medical Secretary for one of their medical sites in Cork city. Ideal for someone with a medical secretary back ground with excellent communication skills. Send your CV to nadine.daly@alliancemedical.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Apple looking for a "Ground Truth" engineer (by the sounds of things, someone in QA to find/correct problems with the Apple Maps data). It seems to state it's a Dublin expert they require, but the job is listed as being in Cork.

Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

De Barbers in Douglas Village have a sign in the window looking for someone and I'm about 90% sure it said full time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

There are warehouse operative jobs in what I think is the new aldi warehouse in mitchelstown they require experience in order picking and forklift driving, on 11 month contract: http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1283096

Advertisement