Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychic in Rossnowlagh??????

• 14-05-2011 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, does anyone know the name of the female psychic/medium that was in Rossnowlagh, Donegal recently? I think she's actually based in Donegal? Anyways, she is meant to be freakishly good :eek: I am so curious, want to find out for myself! Any ideas?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 otherhalf

hiya! I have no idea, but would love to know too.

I have a cynical but obsessive desire for them to really be able to tell me stuff.

I will have a search and let you know if I find anything out.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭smugchik

MrsDoyle. wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know the name of the female psychic/medium that was in Rossnowlagh, Donegal recently? I think she's actually based in Donegal? Anyways, she is meant to be freakishly good :eek: I am so curious, want to find out for myself! Any ideas?!

Yes. She lives in/just outside Rossnowlagh. I wouldn't call her a medium though. There is none of that freakish 'is there anybody there..?' stuff. She will read your hand and tarot cards and yes, she is freakishly good. I have been to her several times in the last fifteen years.

PM me and I will give you her details.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Can anyone here give any reference of her freakishly good reading if there is nothing private about it? For I am getting excited to know more about the reader.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Roaming

Does anyone know how much this lady Charges? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vernie

Her name is Evelyn, and yes she is very very good!! She looks at your hand and is able to go into a lot of detail from that alone, she does this for couple minutes and then says she'll tell you more in your cards. She expands on what she's said earlier once she starts laying out the cards. Everything she told me 10 years ago came true, so I'm due another visit soon!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Kelly91

hiya..sorry to bother you..was just looking through the site for good fortune tellers around the donegal area and came across your post..i was wondering if possible would you be able to pm me on the womans details please..thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xmaryx

vernie wrote: »
    Her name is Evelyn, and yes she is very very good!! She looks at your hand and is able to go into a lot of detail from that alone, she does this for couple minutes and then says she'll tell you more in your cards. She expands on what she's said earlier once she starts laying out the cards. Everything she told me 10 years ago came true, so I'm due another visit soon!!

hi does any1 have her number please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Annaohan

smugchik wrote: »
    MrsDoyle. wrote: »

Yes. She lives in/just outside Rossnowlagh. I wouldn't call her a medium though. There is none of that freakish 'is there anybody there..?' stuff. She will read your hand and tarot cards and yes, she is freakishly good. I have been to her several times in the last fifteen years.

Hi I went to see her about 3 years ago she was really good, I have been looking for her number for ages would you be able to see it on to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sharonX

can someone please private message any contact details for fortune teller in rossnowlagh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 a walsh

smugchik wrote: »

Hi can you pass on details of that lady in rossnowlagh to me also. Have heard so much about her. Sorry iv never been on this before. When people say pm me is the message sent to your email? Id love her number to see if there's anything she can tell me. My life seems a bit of a mess at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 a walsh

Hi can you give me the details of that lady in rossnowlagh in Donegal. I haven't used this beforeso notsureif this is a private message. Can you email me her number please. If this is private can you let me know and I can give you my phone number thanks

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

a walsh wrote: »
    Hi can you give me the details of that lady in rossnowlagh in Donegal. I haven't used this beforeso notsureif this is a private message. Can you email me her number please. If this is private can you let me know and I can give you my phone number thanks
    This is not a private message. To do that you need to click on the persons name and choose send private message from the dropdown menu. Any reply will appear on the top right hand corner of the screen as an alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 lookalike

hi, now ive been to see this lady, while she was 100% accurate with what was going on in my life presently, (just to say ive been five tellers in the last year, billy twice, garreth once, veron in donegal, and evelyn)
    anyway here is the question: is she always out with her time, of events happening, as she predicts???

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mil4u4u

My friend visited her years ago and thought she was very accurate about the past and present but while her timings weren't spot on with regard to the future her predictions did come through. Could you let me know how much Evelyn charges and how long did you have to wait for an appointment?

Thanks, B

hi, thanks for reply, Evelyn charges 50 euro, i rang on thursday and got appointment for the folllowing evening....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Enya Kerr

Hi!

Just wondering of you got that lady's number in Rossnowlagh? If so, could you forward it to me please? I've been to her before, about 5 years ago, and she was good. I've lost her number though.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 booono

hi. can someone please pm me the number of evelyn in rossnowlagh. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Glanza turbo starlet

Could somebody please pm me evelyn the fortune teller in rossnowlagh phone number. I cant find it anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MagRich

Dear All,

I have just joined this board today.

Is it possible anybody an PM me the contact details for Evelyn in Donegal as I would like to make an appointment.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

If someone could PM me Evelyns details also, that would be brilliant.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

MagRich wrote: »
    Dear All,

I have just joined this board today.

Is it possible anybody an PM me the contact details for Evelyn in Donegal as I would like to make an appointment.

Thank you.
    Try this http://www.paranormal.ie
    :)

D.Campbell wrote: »

Evelyn's number is not in directory!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

sorry and I have looked on http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/ and shes not on that either .

• Registered Users Posts: 33 SAR.

Can anyone forward me on Evelyn's phone number please via pm. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 margemdon

Hi,
    is the lady in Rossanowlagh worth going to????
    in a bit of rut...and have never been to a psychic!
    can someone pass on her details, be very grateful before I talk myself out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 finnvalley

I'd be very grateful to anyone who could pm me this lady's number, and also the contact details for the man in Strabane. I've heard a few folk saying he's good but you know how it is...always a friend of a friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Madie94

Could someone please PM me her number thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tudder

and me, if someone could pm me it aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Danniemc840

Hi , I would be really great full if someone could pm me her number please. Can't get it anywhere ! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

She knows ye are all lookong for her and will contact ye shortly!

Advertisement