Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Great Paleo link I want to share.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

emclau wrote: »

I disagree with the Paleo in legumes/grains are bad for you-

That's a fairly intrinsic part of the paleo diet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    That's a fairly intrinsic part of the paleo diet

Yeh it's kinda like saying 'I'm doing Atkin's and i'm having porridge for breakfast and spuds for dinner'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

I made bulletproof coffee this morning. I loved it and it kept me going till 2pm. they key part is to whisk the fat into the coffee to make a smooth fatty emulsion. yummmy! and the more butter the better :D

ps. op doesn't state that (s)he is following paleo eating plan :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I make mine with ghee + halzlenut oil = delicous!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭emclau

Nope-not following the Paleo diet but I have friends who are fitness coaches who found the link very useful - thought I'd share... I think the link is useful to anyone who has an interest in the food they eat.. I might try the coffee again- just can't get used to the thought of butter in it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement