Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

That photo that's flowing around Twitter of the man clearly, on one of the opposite buildings, watching the pandemonium- so creepy.
    That's a bit sensationalist

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Lawliet wrote: »
    That's a bit sensationalist

I realise that it is but it's still creepy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

That photo that's flowing around Twitter of the man clearly, on one of the opposite buildings, watching the pandemonium- so creepy.

BH68O_BCMAM15CX.jpg:large

To be fair, it's no more creepy than watching live coverage of it on Sky or FOX.

If I were working/living in a building with line of sight of it I'd probably be on the roof too tbh.

(This is all assuming that it's just a dude watching things going on, as opposed to someone who is in some way involved)

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    To be fair, it's no more creepy than watching live coverage of it on Sky or FOX.
    And a hell of a lot less creepy than the people taking photographs of victims and posting them on twitter and tumblr.

I've come across so many gruesome pictures it's making me furious. Have they no thoughts for the victims, if I'd just gotten my leg blown off the last thing I'd want is pictures of it everywhere and it's definitely not how I'd want my family and friends to find out. The people posting the picture defend it, saying people need to see reality. No they bloody well don't. No one is entitled to pictures of people in a vulnerable position. No one's morbid curiosity is more important than respect for the victim and their family.
    I just really hate people on days like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I knocked my tube of pringles out the window and they landed on the balcony of the flat below. And i'd just opened them too :(.reached up for an ashtray and bumped it and out they went. the ten feet they fell seemed to last an enterity.

I haz a sad now, and it tastes of sour cream,onions and tears

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Have to make and present an A1 poster. This is going to be hell :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Starting to realise I dont dislike school,just the people in it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Not looking forward to these exams tomoro morning. i have so much to study and i have not format there answers are all over the place :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Contract was a f###ing disaster :(

Been in the library since 8.30am.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

As above, Contract sucked.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    As above, Contract sucked.

What kind of ridiculous questions were they?! Almost had heart failure when I seen the paper.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

What kind of ridiculous questions were they?! Almost had heart failure when I seen the paper.

It was actually better than I thought. I've not been to lectures for weeks, cause of my damn ankle. I did the agency one, the postal rule one and the first question that I can't remember what it was about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Twitter has thought me that when you challenge someones opinion you're instantly dismissing them, but when they challenge yours, gorightahead.jpg

I don't even.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    It was actually better than I thought. I've not been to lectures for weeks, cause of my damn ankle. I did the agency one, the postal rule one and the first question that I can't remember what it was about.

I did the offer acceptance one, unconscionability and mistake.

Unconscionability went well, other two were a disaster.

Hoping the assessment will bring up :(

Buttons on my phone are falling off, I've got to carry round a needle to unlock it now. Need new one but no money and I'm moving house next month, so I need to save for that. Seriously no fun being poor.

Dafuq like... Im gonna have to stop watching home and away. The dramatic twists are rising my blood pressure too high.

euthanasia was developed for people like me.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I just watched five episodes of Home and Away dealing with cancer back to back...

I do have real problems too, but they're too argh-y for here. :P

I need to a) stop getting my damn hopes up, and b) get my goddamn emotions in line.

I used to be able to compartmentalise. NOT ANY MORE

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I just watched five episodes of Home and Away dealing with cancer back to back...

I do have real problems too, but they're too argh-y for here. :P

Yup personally all those episodes knocked a lot out of me just as a hit down to earth that its real somewhere in the world plus the fact of cancer is just s it scary. But i will say you'd prolly just want to stop there, or not read any spoilers or watch the oz version

although there is one spoiler they said
    3 characters are going to be dead and one is back alive in fact there might be 2 alive that makes me mad. im just getting used to and liking them. That is my arggh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

my argh?

Monday - cracked my windscreen (gotta love windscreen cover) Still rather it didn't happen

Tuesday - Tore the arm off myself in archery, damn string :(

Wednesday - got screwed around from someone buying something off me, telling me they were at this place, now this place, and this place

nothing happened yesterday

Today - twisted my ankle skating

It can only get better from here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

my argh?

Monday - cracked my windscreen (gotta love windscreen cover) Still rather it didn't happen

Tuesday - Tore the arm off myself in archery, damn string :(

Wednesday - got screwed around from someone buying something off me, telling me they were at this place, now this place, and this place

nothing happened yesterday

Today - twisted my ankle skating

It can only get better from here

My advice for you is to remain indoors all the time. Except maybe Thursdays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

My advice for you is to remain indoors all the time. Except maybe Thursdays.

Feck that

As soon as I can walk again, I'll be out the door, I have "itchy feet" apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Moving internet providers, and timed the switch-over time to perfection based on their expected times, ie. 30 days notice of cancellation, est. 10-21 days set-up.

However, our old provider cut us out after 21 days, and the new provider isn't activating the phone line til Wednesday night (19 days), and isn't issuing the modem by courier until after the line is active, possibly arriving Thursday or Friday. Not having internet is a horrible affair. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

For those of you who don't know me,I'm Geekness1234 :)
    I used to frequent boards a lot,left it for about a year and am now back with an aarrrrgggghhh.. :(

Here it is..
    So I'm not going to be able to see my Girlfriend for three weeks,one of which I won't be able to talk to her at all,today being our last time together for nearly a month,ended with me getting slightly pissy and not spending as much time together (completely out of our hands,but arrgghh none the less) as we deserved to.
    To be honest it's hard enough as it is,part of me can't help but think one of us (probably me) will do something stupid or say something stupid..
    I don't even want to think about it.. :(

It's the 9th hour on a Sunday and I'm awake..... Dafuq?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've to make very important, potentially life changing decisions over the next month or two. I don't like all this responsibility, although I'm excited at the same time I just need to figure out the right approach on how to get to where I want to go.

/cryptic post

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW? DO DO DO DO....

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I've to make very important, potentially life changing decisions over the next month or two. I don't like all this responsibility, although I'm excited at the same time I just need to figure out the right approach on how to get to where I want to go.

/cryptic post

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW? DO DO DO DO....

Well to be fair if you go, there will indeed be trouble. However, I should also point out that that if you do stay, there could in fact be double that amount of trouble.

So, The Clash would lead me to believe that you should go :pac:

• Advertisement

The amount of study I have to do > The amount of study I have done
    The amount of time I have left < The amount of time I need

This leads me to believe that I am royally shagged for the exams.

Advertisement