Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do the Harlem Shake!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

leggo wrote: »
    Myeh, I don't like things that other people like. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to MySpace to listen to my favourite new band: Trapped Wind (you probably haven't heard of them).
    Nah, but if they finally break thru I.bet they'll stink big-time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Ah I remember Harlem shake being the tune of summer 2012 for me...

now its overplayed ta fook!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Lelantos wrote: »
    Nah, but if they finally break thru I.bet they'll stink big-time

'Stink Big Time' is actually one of their songs. It's a 9-minute moody, instrumental track that's a musical exploration of the sense of smell. You probably could only listen to about 4 before spontaneously combusting, because you like watching Harlem Shake videos. I am vastly superior to everyone who enjoys things that other people like, so I'm above such nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that Father Ted one is brilliant. I dunno why people get in such a stink over memes like this, nobodies forcing you to watch them. the "ah heyyor" ones got old after about a day, so I didnt watch any more, and strangely, my life is turning out just fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

I think they are hilarious :L
    Anyone that doesn't find it amusing needs to live a little and liven up! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    I think they are hilarious :L
    Anyone that doesn't find it amusing needs to live a little and liven up! :cool:
    You convinced me... In off to pop a few pills and give them another shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

leggo wrote: »

'Stink Big Time' is actually one of their songs. It's a 9-minute moody, instrumental track that's a musical exploration of the sense of smell. You probably could only listen to about 4 before spontaneously combusting, because you like watching Harlem Shake videos. I am vastly superior to everyone who enjoys things that other people like, so I'm above such nonsense.
    I tend to agree with you, I've seen 2 of these videos & don't think its for me. But, I didn't like the macarena either, maybe its just me

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheDenominator

A fitting end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

The puppies one made me laugh hysterically.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

krudler wrote: »
    that Father Ted one is brilliant. I dunno why people get in such a stink over memes like this, nobodies forcing you to watch them. the "ah heyyor" ones got old after about a day, so I didnt watch any more, and strangely, my life is turning out just fine.

It's always a race to be the first one to hate it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ClyAnna

This has seriously caught on quick. I've literally just logged on and it's everywhere!! I feel like im missing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭afatbollix

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I thought most of this was a load of sh!te but I have to admit the army one was good

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Only discovering these now. Gangnam was dirt but this is hilarious stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Best of this I've seen so far

Boards Harlem Shake: http://hsmaker.com/harlemshake.asp?url=http%3A%2F%2Fboards.ie

and my personal favorite

RTE Harlem Shake: http://hsmaker.com/harlemshake.asp?url=http%3A%2F%2Frte.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Slender Man does Harlem Shake

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I thought that was one of the most painful things I have ever seen until the Norwegian one - that was genius.

The Tralee IT one was good, as was, the Father Ted One.

Some of them would get very tiresome though methinks. It helps to watch them though with the sound down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Some are hilarious!! Always laugh out loud at the ones with the sleeping bags having seizures at the front :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Comparisons with Gangnam Style (or any other actual dance) are erroneous. That took a modicum of time and skill to actually learn the moves. This is just putting something on your head and flailing around randomly. It's for people with no style, skill or imagination

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

sooner do the hippie shake tbh. seems somehow less cringe if I catch my nephew doin this I'll take his life....
    Hey pal, see yoolurself out of the internet please. Disgraceful post.

ch750536 wrote: »
    The girl in the white top with the massive mnockers getting bent over and ****ed?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Comparisons with Gangnam Style (or any other actual dance) are erroneous. That took a modicum of time and skill to actually learn the moves. This is just putting something on your head and flailing around randomly. It's for people with no style, skill or imagination

I know, deadly isn't it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

bluewolf wrote: »
    I thought most of this was a load of sh!te but I have to admit the army one was good

I'd love someone to explain why someone wriggling in a sleeping bag is as funny as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

The GAA teams are at it now as of last night. Sarsfields in Newbridge the first to do it apparently, County player and all in it.

http://www.joe.ie/gaa/gaa-news/video-battle-of-the-gaa-harlem-shakes-meath-v-kildare-0034289-1

^^^^ That's the link to the article. Wonder when these vids will die off.

kowloon wrote: »

I'd love someone to explain why someone wriggling in a sleeping bag is as funny as it is.
    I have seen inferior human beings with limited physical and mental capacity attempting normal human being activities. The folks seizuring in the sleeping bags remind me of their struggles and pathetic attempts at being normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Reminds me of

How-To-Dubstep-In-Two-Simple-Steps.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Pilotdude5

Advertisement