Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychic Readings Live***The Aftermath Thread****

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Think it depends on the resolution of the vid hd is limited to 15mins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

spookwoman wrote: »
    Think it depends on the resolution of the vid hd is limited to 15mins

I wouldn't say the picture quality is hd at all but the file size is still probably way too high. I'll try slicing a 14 minute or so chunk and try loading it in the next few days.

In any case, Happy New Year boardies, hope it will be a vunderful one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

I wouldn't say the picture quality is hd at all but the file size is still probably way too high. I'll try slicing a 14 minute or so chunk and try loading it in the next few days.

In any case, Happy New Year boardies, hope it will be a vunderful one!

Same to you Spook and is vas vunderful :)

Happy new year everyone

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

In fairness the clip was 1.9gb in size so I kinda wasn't surprised YT didn't want to know, I figured I'd give it a go though since I didn't want the hassle of slicing it up into smaller clips :)
    Try converting to .FLV with a frame width of about 320. It'll probably still be too big, but is it worth it? You may be 'asked' to take it down. Start a new private account and with the option of large files and you should be O.K.
    I have the Dominique show so I'll try converting that to see what size I get.

• Advertisement

BMollie wrote: »

Yes that was other girl's name...the blonde girl with the plait around her head. Would be great to see some pics of that particular couple of nights.
    Did anyone notice her long fingernails. Ideal for shredding a persons back...

Happy New Year to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Happy New Year lads, here's to a brilliant 2013!! ;)

What happend to Our Man In Havana, account showing as closed in posts...

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Try converting to FLV with a frame width of about 320. It'll probably be still to big but is it worth it? You may be 'asked' to take it down. Start a new private account and with the option of large files and you should be O.K.
    I have the Dominique show so I'll try converting that to see what size I get.
    Most of time I hardly know what you lads are talking about! FLV, frame width, megabyte, conversions, morse codes... I've barely mastered the art of plugging the laptop in!

Anyway, wishing all of you a prosperous and successful New Year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Happy New year all. I wonder what shyte TV3 will have us complain about this year

Happy New year all. I wonder what shyte TV3 will have us complain about this year

Maybe their New Year's resolution will be to bring the good folk of Ireland quality, homemade programmes. :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

flutegirl wrote: »
    What happend to Our Man In Havana, account showing as closed in posts...

Bizarre indeed...

First Des, now this... So many mods (and posters in general) going overboard lately. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Maybe their New Year's resolution will be to bring the good folk of Ireland quality, homemade programmes. :)

If that happens I'll be doing the lotto ;)

Just saw that. Hope everything is ok with him and he just taking a break

Just saw that. Hope everything is ok with him and he just taking a break

Yeah, hope all is well.

BMollie wrote: »
    Yes that was other girl's name...the blonde girl with the plait around her head. Would be great to see some pics of that particular couple of nights.

234538.png234539.png234537.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Ah now lads, can they not bring back the music vids from a few years back???

Do you remember Music Cubed, then? ;)

That was all the way back in 2003 - when, of course, TV3 was considerably more upmarket than it is now. Even Xpose was still several years down the line...

I doubt that even the folks at Ballymount themselves remember it well today. :(:( :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Little something to remember from June

CallLogJune.png

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Little something to remember from June

CallLogJune.png
    I see they had a fair few Marys back then too. Free advice: Don't name your child Mary. It seems to affect them later in life, and not in a good way

(P.S. Anyone who does have a child called Mary, please ignore this post)

But keep them away from the phone after midnight.......

• Advertisement

07A30A3742D546A4979EB3C4C63438A5-0000361334-0003117333-00750L-6C1719BAB45B46758A3B67B0D5C8B1DC.png

Brilliant - LOL !!!

We might have seen a lot more of Katerina (with her translating skills) as well - it's just a pity about Papa Wango extraordinary talent for languages, and was able to speak fluent English within 24 hours ;)

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    234538.png234539.png234537.png

Pic 1: "Yes, for the umpteenth time, I know I have promote the psychics and their extensions numbers, Mr. Earpiece"
    Pic 2: "Don't make me use these ..."
    Pic 3: "This is your last warning, earpiece" :pac:

coolhull wrote: »
    I see they had a fair few Marys back then too. Free advice: Don't name your child Mary. It seems to affect them later in life, and not in a good way

(P.S. Anyone who does have a child called Mary, please ignore this post)

But keep them away from the phone after midnight.......

Thats the rule that the old man never said in Gremlins :D

Brilliant - LOL !!!

We might have seen a lot more of Katerina (with her translating skills) as well - it's just a pity about Papa Wango extraordinary talent for languages, and was able to speak fluent English within 24 hours ;)

Theo could have done with an interpreter anyway! There was someone else fairly near the end that could've done with a translator was well....Simone I think? Oh and there was Iris as well.

Erik was comical sounded like the swedish chef from the muppets

Do you remember Music Cubed, then? ;)

That was all the way back in 2003 - when, of course, TV3 was considerably more upmarket than it is now. Even Xpose was still several years down the line...

I doubt that even the folks at Ballymount themselves remember it well today. :(:( :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No way!! I thought it was like 3/4 years ago :eek:

There is nothing now that I watch on TV3. The programming was better back then.

Erik was comical sounded like the swedish chef from the muppets

For someone that was on for all of half an hour he certainly made an impact :pac:

For someone that was on for all of half an hour he certainly made an impact :pac:

Even got himself a BAI award :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Jamie___Hogan

So has Physics Live been shut down?

• Advertisement

So has Physics Live been shut down?

Physics live would be an awesome show, watch presenters splitting light into a rainbow with a prism for a couple of hours :D

But yes, sorry, psychic readings live was shut down early last month :)

Advertisement