Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TV3 Psychic Readings Live***The Aftermath Thread****

1111213141517»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

...or they will be able to screen a lot of cheap, repeated 'junk' and won't need extra income.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Well, there were three years between PlayTV and PRL, and it's now been nearly three years since PRL was on... ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Great to see some of the old gang on here again :D.
    Some of you I've come across on other threads since, some of you keep a low profile, either way it's nice to meet up again
    If TV3 does pull another stunt like the Irish 'Psychics' Live or the notorious Quiz scam, then we'll arm ourselves again and prepare for battle. In the immortal words of Churchill, '' We shall fight them on the beaches, we shall fight them in the trenches, in the air and on the seas. We shall never surrender'' (or something like that)
    Hope everyone is keeping well, and a Merry Christmas to all :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Ah what for wonderful comments with christmas . Hope y'all had a good one guys.. my sources tell me that the hungarians got some new stock photos from santa :)

Happy New Year you guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭RossD12

I remember before when PlayTV was on, and they had this tray of (probably fake) €200 notes moving along on it, I decided to call in for the craic, but I was greeted with a Domino's ad so I hung up. I was also happy to find out that €2.50 was on my phone bill for nothing. Glad them shower of c***s are off air! But I miss the prank calls and when they'd quickly hang up acting like nothing happened!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Guys you need help but then again I cant say saying have a hard drive here still will the programs on it Hope everyone had a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

Hi....I was here several years ago, when it was the crazy psychics thread...and their mysterious 'powers' It was the most fun thread I have ever been on...I was just wondering if there is anybody still around from those days...and how you guys are keeping.

I'm still around !!

Used to love wasting away many nights watching this and having great craic on Boards.

My favourite moment has to have been when psychic Flathan gave the boardsies a shout out :D:D

anyways ... just googled it, it ended on December 3, 2012 - seems like so long ago.

• Advertisement

I remember Flathan mentioning the boardsies....Wonder what he's up to these days? Nice to know I'm not the only one who checks the thread every so often...Hope life has been good to you guys since those days....Maybe one day we will rise again, to crush TV injustice, like in our heroic past:D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Any sign of Tom and his pink tractor?

That was a classic.....and she believed every word.....

I spent a good hour the other night looking at clips of Play TV - holy moly It really was car crash tv!!

and

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

I spent a good hour the other night looking at clips of Play TV - holy moly It really was car crash tv!!

and

That reminds me of my time in a call center,used to get customers like that cranky oul wan in the first clip all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Does anyone know why all spookwomans videos are gone. Id love to find them again. They were funny!!! ANyone got the video of the shout out to boardsies!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭squonk

Can't believe it was almost 4 years ago now! Where has the time gone? I'm still about! For my sins I ended up talking to Joe about it at the time! Seems funny now but I was genuinely shocked by the crap they wre giving out to vulnerable people.

It was much better early on when the show producers weren't quite ready for the onsloaught of hoax callers. Remember the guy who rang in to sing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme? The callers who told the hosts fo 'Fúck off' were great too. The great thing was though that as the producers upped their game and didn't let the obvious hoaxters through, the hoax callers upped their game as well so by the end some of the hoax calls were quite subtle if I remember. the only way you could really tell for sure was if it was a boardsie calling and who posted on here giving a blow by blwo but there were some from outside our ranks trying their hardest too!

Very happy days! I really enjoyed the movement that sprung up here after the show aired!

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Still here. Just back after 10 day break.
    Hi everyone.

my god has it been 4 years

good times bloody good time we got no sleep but it was worth

the bastards stole my tractor lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why all spookwomans videos are gone. Id love to find them again. They were funny!!! ANyone got the video of the shout out to boardsies!
    Had to remove them got told to by youtube and the crowd in wherever. you should have listen to sundays 4fm with deboragh r

We were like a mysterious cult of insomniacs at the time.....I loved the posts in Hungarian and Morse Code :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Orielle wrote: »
    We were like a mysterious cult of insomniacs at the time.....I loved the posts in Hungarian and Morse Code :)

Bahaha, I'd forgotten the Morse Code! Good times. :pac:

They WERE good times....in a sinister way...I wish they were back....It's hard to believe I was stuck in my room studying for half the night....and now I'm working... Best thread ever though:)

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

and

So....were these people ringing the programme or the programme makers ringing them?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

So....were these people ringing the programme or the programme makers ringing them?:confused:

They were ringing the programme all right. ;)

Hey all, hope you're all keeping well. I came across very old e-mails yesterday from from the threads here back in the day. I was only thinking about the Will Smith phone call the other day; poor old Wayne was clueless until the earpiece (presumably) told him it was a crank phone call 😁

Advertisement