Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I'm pissed off he died, I was looking forward to him kicking some Aido/Elmo/Nidge ass.

Lizzie the stupid bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,706 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Makes things interesting for next series, can see Elmo take a bigger role with Nidges crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,562 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

It's all set up for Tommy now. Dazzler was getting too much screen time.

Don't think Tommy will be back on the scene for a long time, if he will at all...he hadn't got the brains to do it before..even less capacity for it now:pac: Fran and Nidge the only sure characters going into a possible season 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

REALLY disappointed with that ending. Definitely reckon it was Lizzie too. The whole episode was poor enough I thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Didnt know Sinead O Connor was doing a cameo!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Godot. wrote: »
    Will anyone notice the difference with brain damaged Tommy from normal Tommy in the next series? :pac:
    Maybe his taste in women will improve...

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Stiltzkin

Holsten wrote: »
    I'm pissed off he died, I was looking forward to him kicking some Aido/Elmo/Nidge ass.

Lizzie the stupid bitch!

OMG that was Lizzie at the end? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭CR 7

Well at least we know why he had the same hoody on all series, the squibs were in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

ahhh why did they have to kill darren?!?!?? :( fs he was one of the best characters! he was the good guy RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

She had a tight over her head,how can people think she shaved her head?

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Amazing ending. Sorry to see Dazzler go but he pushed his luck a little bit too much.

Brilliant twist to have Nidge have to hear him getting shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

Tommy will not remember anything on next series, he will have pot traumatic amnesia.

Edit: POST-traumatic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

though it would be a better episode, not that gripping

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

1966 wrote: »
    REALLY disappointed with that ending. Definitely reckon it was Lizzie too. The whole episode was poor enough I thought!

What you mean you reckon :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,595 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone know did Sheehan want off the show?

Wasn't a bad ending, in fairness to RTE they are presenting the reality of a life in serious crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

Enjoyed that. Must go back and watch series 1 & 2 now ( only started watching series 3)

Wow....Savage ending. The Nidge Weasel will find it hard to run the empire with only Aido and Elmo and an even more vegetated Tommy to carry out the clippings in S4
    May not have been wise to send the best assassin he has down the river.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Haha everyone on Facebook getting angry with Nidge.

ITS JUST A PROGRAMME!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Fcuk me what an ending.....missus is crying at the loss of darren...i'm speechless!!

• Advertisement

Wow....Savage ending. The Nidge Weasel will find it hard to run the empire with only Aido and Elmo and an even more vegetated Tommy to carry out the clippings in S4
    May not have been wise to send the best assassin he has down the river.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

It's all set up for Tommy now. Dazzler was getting too much screen time.
    Yep Tommy to make a serious comeback. He won't be right in the head either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,114 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

Thought it was a very fitting finale,Shame we have to wait another year for the next series

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

They're gonna have to introduce some new scumbag characters of quality real soon in the next series to build.

Something had to give tonight and in terms of the overall story I think they picked the right option.

Though, I did think I had it called right for a cliffhanger when Elmo (For Gods sake Nidge :rolleyes: ) fcuked up the hit on Dazzler.

RIP the blue hoodie, never to be washed again, if, indeed, it was all series...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,333 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Well someone was going to get killed to end series 3 and I think Darren was always the favourite considering Robert Sheehan probably has the most other job offers to fall back on like Aidan Gillen after the last series.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Well feck that, I am a grown man and I am nearly in tears here!! I bleedin loved Darren!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

mad m wrote: »
    Didnt know Sinead O Connor was doing a cameo!:D

Well they had the Butcher Boy do one so might as well have the Virgin Mary too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭A-Train

I wanted to see a Darren rampage! Not happy!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He's been getting lots of work (was in a BBC comedy this year) so I expected his character to be killed off!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

mfceiling wrote: »
    Fcuk me what an ending.....missus is crying at the loss of darren...i'm speechless!!

l was welling up :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement