Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

That poor actress is going to spend the next two years growing her hair back for the sake of a two second scene.

Fran's entry into Dazzlers book of condolence....."RIP Dazzler.....Ya were alriii' even if ya did kill me dawgg" :D

Mrs Brown on now. Buster making a bo**cks out of 'clipping' a turkey. Still, he'd be better than Elmo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

If who ever makes it reads here, introduce new scumbags soon please, if actors as good can be found.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

La Mer wrote: »
    I SWEAR I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Darren.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

this ending reminds me so much about a scene in the Wire .. everyone who watched it will know what am talking about ;)

It was very close to the ending of Harry's Game if anyone remembers that.

I thought it was a great finale, but I cant see the series continuing now. Its clear Nidge is dead man walking, he wont take on the Danno in a war - how can the gang survive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Apparently the 4th season is gonna be more from the perspective of the Gaurds,

FFS! That aint gonna work, and possibly some location filming in Spain, FFS...That aint gonna work either!!

We have reached the peak of an amazing series but its ****ed now lets be honest.

Banjaxed82 wrote: »
    It will be cack if they do make one. It's come to its natural conclusion now. The show's main protagonist is dead. Where do you go?

Can't see how it will work without taking a major dip in quality.

Personally, I think that's the end of it

Nonsense. Its only warming up...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,888 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If who ever makes it reads here, introduce new HOT scumbags soon please, if actors as good can be found.

FYP

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

That poor actress is going to spend the next two years growing her hair back for the sake of a two second scene.

Maybe she just wore a tight on her head and it was cleverly disguised as baldness through good make up etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Tommy will not remember anything on next series, he will have pot traumatic amnesia.

Edit: POST-traumatic :D

He get out of a shower and Series 3 will all just have been a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

youtube! wrote: »

FFS! That aint gonna work, ........

Well it worked very well in The Wire, i.e. changing the perspective each season, let's wait and see

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

With its success think they will keep going as long it can
    Won't be back until late next year:(

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭penzo

I'd have to assume darren getting killed was robert sheehan wanting to move on or something, regardless of the character story he is just too big an actor for rte to kill off.

It was a fantastic ending but it's surely gonna loose the show a bit of popularity with the females.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Stiltzkin

Dazzler recovers from the shots, him and Tommy tell Fran that the pipe bomb was thrown by Nidge. Fran, Tommy and Darren vs. Elmo, Aido and Nidge.

If only I could dream...
    I really don't think Darren can recover again (remember he was shot at the very end of series 1 by Stumpy) ... and he took 2 headshots as far as I saw, with already a shoulder injury from Elmo. Rip Darren :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

How much is the Box Set ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    FYP

;)

LOL, I'm still laughin at who ever said earlier in the thread about Tommy "Not the face, not the face".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Red21

100 grand, was no good to nidge in that situation, he should've put a million trillion flash bars into the bag and everything whould've been sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,335 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

penzo wrote: »
    It was a fantastic ending but it's surely gonna loose the show a bit of popularity with the females.

If it's male totty they want there are plenty of other shows that provide that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Well it worked very well in The Wire, i.e. changing the perspective each season, let's wait and see

Maybe next season could be from the perspective of Aido's new Macaw.. He could even narrate it himself.. ?

penzo wrote: »
    I'd have to assume darren getting killed was robert sheehan wanting to move on or something, regardless of the character story he is just too big an actor for rte to kill off.

The BBC sitcom he was in has not been renewed unless maybe he is coming back to Misfits :p but I do agree that his exit will affect female viewing figures, love him or hate him he is damn sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭acequion

Really gutted.Loved Darren.In fact the original trio of Darren,Nidge and Tommy were my favourite characters so I'm a bit ambivalent about the next series.Bit by bit the cast is changing, as some great characters like Rosie, Mary, John Boy,Hughie and now Darren have come and gone.So, like everything, the show's popularity might wane after multiple series.

I wasn't mad about tonight's episode either. Ok it was edge of seat stuff, no complaints there, but I'd have preferred them all being rounded up and arrested as the truth came out about Git's murder.There were some rumours that Stuart Carolan was interested in exploring the Guards /Mountjoy angle so that's what I was expecting,especially after last week.I thought the focus was a bit narrow tonight,mainly dominated by Nidge.

Brilliant entertainment overall though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭Hitchens

youtube! wrote: »

FFS! That aint gonna work, and possibly some location filming in Spain, FFS...That aint gonna work either!!

We have reached the peak of an amazing series but its ****ed now lets be honest.

I think they'll freshen things up with some new characters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭lightspeed

A-RTNhQCUAA9kDq.jpg:large

but why she shaved her head?

Probably to make a better disguise.

The guards are most likely now going to be looking for a guy with a shaved head as i reckon most hitmen are men.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,115 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who the f*ck can we ladies fawn over now :( Darren was top totty for us

There's always Fran ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

Highest viewing figures ever for any RTE show so a 4th series is a no brainer. I hope the quality is as good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,989 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Lapin wrote: »

€25. Xtravision are doing a free copy of Perriers Bounty with it.

Stiltzkin wrote: »
    I really don't think Darren can recover again (remember he was shot at the very end of series 1 by Stumpy) ... and he took 2 headshots as far as I saw, with already a shoulder injury from Elmo. Rip Darren :(

He had one mark under the heart with Stumpy and knowing Stumps he probably missed with the other...another useless assassin.

Dazzler was the most accurate hitman of the lot apart from Lizzie who has a bloody good shot too. Selling Darren to the RA as a pup is the equivalent as Barcelona selling Messi.

• Advertisement

Lapin wrote: »

24.99 euros, bargain for all 3 seasons

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement