Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bóthar's retarded goat

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

And in the latest ad old goatee has gender identification issues.
    HE speaks of his new home as having enough grass and water to make HIM a milk producing machine.
    A transgender retarded goat now ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

And in the latest ad old goatee has gender identification issues.
    HE speaks of his new home as having enough grass and water to make HIM a milk producing machine.
    A transgender retarded goat now ?

Brought that up earlier in thread, reminds me of that animated movie Barnyard, a bull with tits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Show Time wrote: »
    I suppose the thread would have been closed long ago if the goat had a Dublin accent.:rolleyes:
    No it wouldn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

it's the radio equivalent of those damn Clydesdales....

at least it's better than all those "charity"ads to save Donkeys in Pakistan or Bears in The Middle East whilst we prepare to slaughter millions of Turkeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Wow, the lad is not cheap at all either!

Think I'll stick to something a little smaller for now

Heh heh, like snails? Imagine the embarrassment of telling people you bought snails for Africans on their behalf. "Happy Christmas ya filthy animal".

BTW WTF are they doing with snails? I doubt they're into French haute cuisine?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Plazaman wrote: »
    Heh heh, like snails? Imagine the embarrassment of telling people you bought snails for Africans on their behalf. "Happy Christmas ya filthy animal".

BTW WTF are they doing with snails? I doubt they're into French haute cuisine?

Of course they're eating them, what did you think they were doing? Ridin' em?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Brought that up earlier in thread, reminds me of that animated movie Barnyard, a bull with tits.
    A silly billy or a nanny without a fanny?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Any one know who voices this Goat character.

The annoying voice is so familiar. I think I remember it from a kids show years ago or a character on The Den or something.

Most annoying voice ever.

Mr. Freeze, I've moved your post to the newer thread.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Macdarack - absolutely no need for that, thread closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement