Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bóthar's retarded goat

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

When I was in primary school my class raised about 2 grand for that bastard charity. Probably funded this fuckin ad campaign. I apologise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

get's on there goat:o
    Erm, the add is around for at least 5 years I'd say at this stage.
    I've rown to sort of like it now because it's the equivalent of the coca cola advert in a sense, a retarded goat sense that is.

Yea It's almost traditional at this stage. Sure what with Bóthar being a charity I'd say that ad could be around for many more years...

Goats are class though..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I've noticed cars with Goat bumper stickers with the little creep sprouting out his catchphrase 'Are we there yet?' :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

That was a goat????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I think there's a wise camel in the ad too, I can't think of it exactly right now.

Goats milk comes completely frozen. It's a while since I last had it, but as far as I remember there wasn't much of a difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I think there's a wise camel in the ad too, I can't think of it exactly right now.

Goats milk comes completely frozen. It's a while since I last had it, but as far as I remember there wasn't much of a difference.

The camel is travelling with the cretin out to Africa. You can see the camel is stressed beyond belief with having to put with up goats round the clock retarded questions and observations. Although never shown I imagine they're in the cargo hold of some merchant vessel, can you imagine being trapped with that thing in an enclosed space for a lengthy voyage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

The camel is travelling with the cretin out to Africa. You can see the camel is stressed beyond belief with having to put with up goats round the clock retarded questions and observations. Although never shown I imagine they're in the cargo hold of some merchant vessel, can you imagine being trapped with that thing in an enclosed space for a lengthy voyage.

I have to laugh at the in-depth observations and personification of the goat. Reminds me of doing English for the LC and talking about fictional characters in such fine detail it was as though they were real. Looking back, it seems kind of phycho :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

It has to be said the first mistake was made when they gave the goat a Cork accent there was no happy ending to that ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Who does the voice? I'll bet it's Chris Donoghue of Newstalk.
    No its Super Rush :D:D:D:D

Oooops I'm sorry ok, aw come on I was kiddin whaddya mean sitebanned for eternity:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

When I was in primary school my class raised about 2 grand for that bastard charity. Probably funded this fuckin ad campaign. I apologise.

I also have my part to play in this, can't remember how much we raised but we sent out a few goats anyway, :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    I also have my part to play in this, can't remember how much we raised but we sent out a few goats anyway, :mad:

I did it 8 years ago and still can't shake the guilt :( Everyone has their cross to bare I suppose...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

What we need is an Irish version of Sue Barker to finish off that blasted goat in the same way Sue finished off that Go Compare arse :D

Shoot the blasted Goat > > >

ARE WE THERE YET ARE WE THERE YET ARE WE THERE YET ARE WE THERE YET - BOOM!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

There are retarted goats and then there are pedophile goats. Yes, pedophile goats do exist people. When I was young and at the beach, I started to get dressed and get ready to go home, thinking no one was watching. I turned around, and there was this goat, just, just looking at me. He'd been looking at me the whole time. He turned away as soon as I caught him, as if nothing had happened. I was just a kid, and he was.... he was a perverted goat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

There are retarted goats and then there are pedophile goats. Yes, pedophile goats do exist people. When I was young and at the beach, I started to get dressed and get ready to go home, thinking no one was watching. I turned around, and there was this goat, just, just looking at me. He'd been looking at me the whole time. He turned away as soon as I caught him, as if nothing had happened. I was just a kid, and he was.... he was a perverted goat!

was he wearing a collar?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

was he wearing a collar?:D

No, just his perverse looking balls, which dangled on his chin.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

They have a new one out now, apparantly he's arrived at his new home....giving milk....but he's male!

Protein.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Sure, he was just a kid himself.

Got a message there, "I'd luv to suk ur kok"

Most likely by something not far off that feckin retarded goat

1ZRed wrote: »
    Got a message there, "I'd luv to suk ur kok"

Most likely by something not far off that feckin retarded goat
    I PM that to a lot of people around the holiday season, no need to go telling the rest of em!

I PM that to a lot of people around the holiday season, no need to go telling the rest of em!

Way to make a lad feel special, Ted :(

Can I upgrade to a DT? There's a €5 voucher for Burger King in it for you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

They could hardly use the Dublin traveller twang on an add looking for money as it would sound like a heroin head pulling a robbery by the spire.

1ZRed wrote: »
    Way to make a lad feel special, Ted :(

Can I upgrade to a DT? There's a €5 voucher for Burger King in it for you ;)
    A DT?:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

This the goat?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Does anyone else turn off the radio when that bothar ad where the goat from Cork with learning difficulties is blathering on about his Mammy....

So learning difficulties = retarded?

Did you give any thought to your title when you started this thread, or are you just ignorant?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

OP,That goat does not have a Cork accent.Just listened to it about 2 mins ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

I suppose the thread would have been closed long ago if the goat had a Dublin accent.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

On a related note, has anyone ever had goats milk?

No, but I have Goats Head Soup on vinyl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Good to see you're taking the issue by the horns.

I'll get my goat...

• Advertisement

A DT?:o

Deep throat ofc.

Hmm.. something tells me you're not quite as skilled with cock as you'd let on..

Who'd have thought it :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement