Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    Edge of my seat for the whole thing - great stuff! Seems RTE can actually pull off some decent television when it's feeling arsed to do it - who knew?

If this series sells (they have 16 Eps now) they might get more cash for more eps in the next series. Can only be a good thing if they spend more time developing and writing. Not that its not quality stuff for an irish produced programme. I think this series got about as much money as an ep of Eastenders costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭penzo

also, fair play to darren for being homeless and broke with only one pair of clothes but still managing to have such fantastically maintained facial hair.

You do know that it's not a reality show don't you?

:D

I had a fair idea but thanks anyway.

But there are eejits in the criminal world tho. Look at the lad who rung Joe Duffy from prison on a mobile for example. They think they are invincible and their vanity knows no boundaries but they all end up either in the graveyard eventually or prison after our legal system accommodates them in destroying many lives first.

penzo wrote: »
    also, fair play to darren for being homeless and broke with only one pair of clothes but still managing to have such fantastically maintained facial hair.

He might get that 20k off Sean Mcginley for popping the Nidge weasel yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

jd6920s wrote: »
    Is tommy dead ?

Brain dead- yes! But will we notice?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

TomOnBoard wrote: »

If anything it'll probably make him smarter.

Perhaps he has lost the use of his penis which would be probably for his own good in the long run

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

Tonight marked the transformation of Nidge from weasel into kunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

I had a fair idea but thanks anyway.

But there are eejits in the criminal world tho. Look at the lad who rung Joe Duffy from prison on a mobile for example. They think they are invincible and their vanity knows no boundaries but they all end up either in the graveyard eventually or prison after our legal system accommodates them in destroying many lives first.

Paul Williams and joe Duffy knew exactly what they were doing, that guy should never have been let on air there was only ever going to be one outcome there.

So who's really responsible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

It's Fran & Nidge all the way now - until Fran decides to finger Nidge in Git's murder to get him out of the way :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

The relationship between Nidge and Darren has well and truly been destroyed now. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Paul Williams and joe Duffy knew exactly what they were doing, that guy should never have been let on air there was only ever going to be one outcome there.

So who's really responsible?

Responsible for what? Some jackey's idiocy? Hardly Paul Williams or Joe Duffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

What was that thing put on the golf club again to make it easier to break skulls? It was some sort of sharpener but not sure what...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

Why didnt the RA man move on Darren tonight when he left the pub after the row with Nidge and Fran? He knows there's a split in the camp.

What was the purpose of Aido's scene with Darren where they discussed the price of fish after the tsunami? And then Aido saying how he would NEVER eat his own tropical fish?? Was that all symbolic of something and if so what/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Tommy brain damaged? I didn't think that could be possible:D.

Enough was enough i suppose, i know he was a friend but he's a huge liability and is a consistent **** up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

TheBlock wrote: »
    Comma,,,,,
    Tommy in a comma ?? Looked like a full stop to me :D

The relationship between Nidge and Darren has well and truly been destroyed now. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Think Fran might want to have a say in that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Godot. wrote: »
    What was that thing put on the golf club again to make it easier to break skulls? It was some sort of sharpener but not sure what...

Bit of steel welded on to add weight I'd say.

I see the good oul Galtee Mountain Boy got a belt tonight albeit to a different tune.

Jaysus there was a part in it for Festy Kerwick the former Tipp hurler if he wanted it :D

Nidge, Darren, Fran and Tommy all have good reason (by their standards) to get rid of each other. However, I reckon the explosion of violence between them will be deferred until Series 4. This one will play out with them having to stick together (while hating it) in the face of an onslaught from Dano and the Ra men. Don't forget all 4 of them were involved in Git's murder and the aftermath.

Otherwise, the 4th series is not really possible.

• Advertisement

Imhof Tank wrote: »
    Why didnt the RA man move on Darren tonight when he left the pub after the row with Nidge and Fran? He knows there's a split in the camp./

Why move on Darren, I don't think they know who he is. Also their not privvy to the split in the camp yet, they didn't see what you and I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

TheBlock wrote: »
    Responsible for what? Some jackey's idiocy? Hardly Paul Williams or Joe Duffy.

It's you're call they are both highly qualified, Joe has better knowledge inside prisons than anyone and Paul presents himself as the the guy on the streets

They both drew him out on air, did they expect a welcome home party when he got out? I think not!

He has had a good life our 'Tom Cat'

Mary
    Siobhan
    Debbie (if its what your into)
    Georgina

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

Doctor to Siobhan - "do you want the good news or the bad news?"

Siobhan - The good news first please.

Doc - we have located a brain; bad news is its dented

Nidge, Darren, Fran and Tommy all have good reason (by their standards) to get rid of each other. However, I reckon the explosion of violence between them will be deferred until Series 4. This one will play out with them having to stick together (while hating it) in the face of an onslaught from Dano and the Ra men. Don't forget all 4 of them were involved in Git's murder and the aftermath.

Otherwise, the 4th series is not really possible.

Think you could thin the four out and still have a fourth series. The C.I.R.A may not go away either they seem to be major players in gangland.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,322 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Looks like Tommys going to be used as a scape goat. Season 4 will see him come out of the comma, and it'll all luck off again.

Imhof Tank wrote: »
    Doctor to Siobhan - "do you want the good news or the bad news?"

Siobhan - The good news first please.

Doc - we have located a brain; bad news is its dented

Siobhan- Ah that's good news. Tommy's willy did all his thinking for him. At least that wasn't hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭thefa

I can only see Nidge surviving the series if its in a cell.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Fantastic episode, pure tension. The scenes between Georgina and Tommy cracked me up. Best show on TV right now.

Georgina: Did you ever get an angel reading done? To find out who your guardian angel is?

Cut to Tommy looking confused and disturbed.

--

Georgina: I had a breakdown, I ended up in hospital.

Cut to Tommy with alarms and sirens ringing in his head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Wait till Nidge finds out Dazzler the little snake has been tellin pork pies bout the whereabouts of Elmo,Would of saved Nidgy alot of hassel

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement