Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭penzo

feckin hell, this thing is nearly unwatchable it creates that much suspense .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Liked the song at the end:o

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

The 2nd half of tonight's was absolutely riveting! I think I must have held my breath 'coz I'm knackered now!

baldbear wrote: »
    Maybe the bent cop will make a reappearance now.

Good thinking chap though i doubt it will take Nidgey long to figure out who grassed them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,322 ✭✭✭✭ted1

What's she actually gonna tell the cops?
    Does she know the full story? Or will she say Nidge rapped Siobhan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

The next week trailer didn't give away the whole episode this time thankfully :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Aido ya dirt bird, get that hand up outta them trackkies.

I get no trailer on liveplayer, I'm being discriminated against:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

I thought Dazzler was going to pull a piece out in the napper

• Registered Users Posts: 14,519 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

The next week trailer didn't give away the whole episode this time thankfully :pac:

It pretty much did

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Shoelaces

whats was the song at the end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,085 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

That scene with Aido and the one in the car was hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭cazzak79

There is 4th series I'd say nidge should be ok
    Anybody know the song at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Anybody else think the flower at the end was made of plastic?

Or were my eyes deceiving me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

cazzak79 wrote: »
    There is 4th series I'd say nidge should be ok
    Anybody know the song at the end

'Dreaming my dreams with you' by Waylon Jennings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

TheBlock wrote: »
    Yeah, your right, thats it for me, I'm turning off now. :rolleyes:

Best RTE production yet, defiantly better than what what's been thrown up for the last two nights.

Aido ya dirt bird, get that hand up outta them trackkies.

I get no trailer on liveplayer, I'm being discriminated against:(

Probably not a bad thing. We nearly knew Tommy was going to take a battering from last weeks trailer.

More comedy gold from Fran tonight :D Good man keep his bones so the cops will have evidence down the lines :rolleyes:

Christ above though all the brains and education we apparently have running this country and yet criminals seem to have all this power to terrorise us...and utterly dumb ones at that.

Shoelaces wrote: »
    whats was the song at the end?

If you have a fancy phone running Android, download an app called Shazzam, turn it on, point it at the TV/computer and it'll tell you what song is what ;)

If ya don't................ :confused::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Ah I didn't see the trailer, I changed channel the minute the credits hit (So hard to choose between Homeland and Love/Hate!:o Would anyone be so kind to tell me what was in it?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

Ah I didn't see the trailer, I changed channel the minute the credits hit (So hard to choose between Homeland and Love/Hate!:o Would anyone be so kind to tell me what was in it?:o

Looks like they all get lifted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Rothmans wrote: »
    'Dreaming my dreams with you' by Waylon Jennings.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,519 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I'll spoiler it for those that would like a little moan about it being viewable
    Key scene shows the guards swabbing a barrel...presumably for Git's blood so the murder is out in the open, also shows Nidge in jail

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Stooped

Nidge would be spraying acid into Donna's face if he's lucky not to get clipped.

Probably not a bad thing. We nearly knew Tommy was going to take a battering from last weeks trailer.

More comedy gold from Fran tonight :D Good man keep his bones so the cops will have evidence down the lines :rolleyes:

Christ above though all the brains and education we apparently have running this country and yet criminals seem to have all this power to terrorise us...and utterly dumb ones at that.

No respect for anyone or anyones property. That's the problem with modern society.

I was only telling the local shopkeepers wife the last day, when I was young I drew a kick on the local arcade owners door cos he wasn't open. I must've been having a bad day as I was pretty much a model child :o

Anyway, he was walking out his archway at the time. Caught me by the collar, shook me, gave me a smack around the ear and ****ed me out of it.

Did I do it again? Did I ****.

If the same thing happened today, that man would be brought up on charges in court. That's where the rot started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

You do know that it's not a reality show don't you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Lads, all this series is missing is a few Fianna Fail TDs.

It cant realistically deal with the Irish criminal scene without them surely!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 76 ✭✭jd6920s

Is tommy dead ?

• Site Banned Posts: 240 ✭✭Nervous Nigel

ted1 wrote: »
    will she say Nidge rapped Siobhan.

"Hey Siobhan ya f..king g..bag! I said a hip hop a hippy a hippy to the hip hip hoppa you don't stop a baby to the bang bang boogie said up to the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie to be..."

The dirty fecker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

scotchy wrote: »

That's the one.
    Good to see a nice relaxed country song being used in the midst of all the faster paced more modern music that seem to constitute the soundtrack to the show :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Edge of my seat for the whole thing - great stuff! Seems RTE can actually pull off some decent television when it's feeling arsed to do it - who knew?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

jd6920s wrote: »
    Is tommy dead ?

Comma,,,,,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement