Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Pigsback Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭IrishGurll

Has anybody came accross some new coupons ? , I haven't been able to find any lately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Dunnes Stores have an offer that if you buy McCambridges Brown Bread (€1.69) PLUS Knorr Special Recipe Soup (€2.59) you pay €3, saving €1.28.
    If you use your pigsback 60 cent off McCambridges Bread then you get both for €2.40.

2155_product_image_02.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHVOgzKuyE413Yvzohiaf4ex7rGoICtgFV6gOiKLUrai-3gXMIVQ

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭crayon80

New pigsback coupon for 40c off knorr meal maker sachets. They're €1.29 each on tesco.ie, dunno about the other supermarkets, but they go on offer sometimes so it may be one to stock up on

Barrys green tea is currently on sale in tesco for 1.50 , with the 1 euro off coupon from pigs back it makes it just 50cent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Brennans Chia Wholegrain are in the 2 for €2.50 offer at tesco.

Works out at 75c a loaf if you buy two and use 2 x 50c pigsback coupons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

New Coupon

€1 off Jacob's Elite Chocolate Coconut Creams 8 pack! :D

2252_coupon.jpg

Currently on offer for €2 on Tesco.ie so €1 with the coupon :D
    Also on Offer for €2 in Superquinn

This Couponing forum has really died these days ...

Anyway Three New Pigsback Coupons
    (Well only 1 really)

€1 off any Milupa Product
    2255_coupon.jpg

€1 off Milupa Sunshine Orange
    2253_coupon.jpg

€1 off Milupa Banana Bedtime
    2254_coupon_02.jpg

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

I think its dying because there arent any decent coupons out there anymore :(

It's so sad there's never any posts on this thread any more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

IrishGurll wrote: »
    It's so sad there's never any posts on this thread any more :(

almost as sad as the fact there seem to be no decent coupons out there anymore. I was on a real roll at one point and then *splat* all the coupons went and suddenly shopping was boring again :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Kicking it off again,

Tesco.. Dairylea dunkers half price @ 1.49 so 74c with the coupon until 6/11
    Milupa/ Aptamil growing up milk stage 2 200ml are 75 cent so 25c back with the milupa coupon
    same for growing up 1+ milk same size
    Selected Carefree pantyliners are 2 for 2euro so 30c a pack with coupon until 5/11
    Jmob goodness of both bread 2 for 2.50 so 75c a loaf with the coupon until 5/11

Thats all for now. :)
    I hope you all get some use out of this info

LavaLamp wrote: »
    almost as sad as the fact there seem to be no decent coupons out there anymore. I was on a real roll at one point and then *splat* all the coupons went and suddenly shopping was boring again :(

i hope companies read this and realise that coupons made shopping fun!

Absolutely, I've tried loads of new products using coupons. They should def put more coupons out there. It may get their brand more recognition.

Superquinn

Milupa Selected powered baby food boxes 125g 2 for 5euro = 1.50 a box with coupon.

There are offers on Carefree but not as good as the one in tesco.

If anyone still has Heinz mayo coupons they are 2 for 4 euro at the mo so 1.30 a bottle.

Hope these help someone

• Registered Users Posts: 22 DEBBIE41

johnston baby oil still on offer in tesco 1.87 so 87c with coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 5 daivokas

Hi everyone, just found http://www.retailmenot.com/view/pigsback.com#print.3721455 - and persil 2 eur off coupon is still there, and it is working !!! valid until 29 if November, but still good - Tesco has promotion now, 5.68 eur!!!

daivokas wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just found http://www.retailmenot.com/view/pigsback.com#print.3721455 - and persil 2 eur off coupon is still there, and it is working !!! valid until 29 if November, but still good - Tesco has promotion now, 5.68 eur!!!

you legend!!

Thanks and welcome :D

daivokas wrote: »

This coupon is in the name of 'white' and should only have ever been printed once as each pigsback coupon has a unique identifier.

Use of this link/coupon only increases the chances that retailers will reject pigsback coupons on us all in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

donnacha wrote: »
    This coupon is in the name of 'white' and should only have ever been printed once as each pigsback coupon has a unique identifier.

Use of this link/coupon only increases the chances that retailers will reject pigsback coupons on us all in the future.

You're 100% correct.
    Coupons are meant to be used, not abused.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 DEBBIE41

tesco's today

mc cambridges two for 2.50= 65c each with coupons

dancol 2.49 = 49c with coupon

carefree still 30c with coupon
    jmob best of both 2 for 2.50 =75c each
    comfort 2.00 =1 euro with coupon

hopes this helps
    :):)

• Advertisement

could anyone please post the comfort pdf :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

IrishGurll wrote: »
    could anyone please post the comfort pdf :)

I thought that was frowned upon for Pigsback stuff (seeing as there are unique barcodes and names on all coupons)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 pologirl

hi there
    im totaly new to useing coupons but hubbie has been let go last week and money is now very tight, so i have to get shopping more smartly,
    where can i get these vouchers or money off coupons?
    thanks
    pologirl

pologirl wrote: »
    hi there
    im totaly new to useing coupons but hubbie has been let go last week and money is now very tight, so i have to get shopping more smartly,
    where can i get these vouchers or money off coupons?
    thanks
    pologirl

Coupons have been thin on the ground lately but join pigsback.com there are alway some there.

Keep an eye on this forum. People usually link to any coupons they find.

Like company pages on Facebook as they sometimes offer coupons.

Finally if you find a coupon that's not already here then share with the forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭crayon80

Supervalu Knorr mealmaker down to €1 or 60c with coupon

crayon80 wrote: »

nice one - had been waiting to find this on offer. i'll be stocking up on this and the dairygold baking block in supervalu over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭valc

Can anyone tell me which Supervalu shops in Dublin (pref Southside!) accept Pigsback Coupons.
    Staff in my local shop in Churchtown politely told me recently they do not acceot "those" coupons.

tnx
    valc

New Coupon! :D

2256_coupon_02.jpg

Tescos have the Robinsons Fruit and Barley range on Buy One Get One Free until tomorrow 13th Nov.

They cost €2.19 for two so if they allow you to use the vouchers for this range - it will cost you just 69 cents for two when you use two of these 75 cents vouchers.

It will be worth trying this one.

• Advertisement

crayon80 wrote: »

For those that do not have a Supervalu near them, Knorr Mealmakers are now reduced to €1 in Tesco, so available for 60c with coupon.

Advertisement