Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Start Dates: Big 4 2012

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Ruginator

zizo wrote: »
    Eabhabear wrote: »
    Loulatalu wrote: »
    I was told PwC Audit trainees will start around the 15th of October.

I had heard it was the 22nd but I could be wrong. I know the contracts were sent out last week so we should have them some time this week.

Is that for sure? Thats good news I was wondering why it was taking so long.

Pwc Audit trainees are starting on the 22nd of October with 3 weeks training in Spencer Dock, all as one intake, think were the only firm that takes everyone in one big group. There will be one IT day in advance of that date to familiarize with the very basics of the IT system, the rest is done on the 3 week training course.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭KenHy

Where I am anyway we are told quite defiantly that lectures/exams are to be higher priority then overtime. Managers and Partners do work to this - they do expect to be told in advance that you have lectures if it's busy season and otherwise you'd be working - but they wouldn't be stopping you going and they will in fact encourage you to go and not to skip them. I've been told to leave when I had lectures on.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

Ruginator wrote: »
    Pwc Audit trainees are starting on the 22nd of October with 3 weeks training in Spencer Dock, all as one intake, think were the only firm that takes everyone in one big group. There will be one IT day in advance of that date to familiarize with the very basics of the IT system, the rest is done on the 3 week training course.

I assumed everyone in PWC would be starting around the same time

I'm starting on Monday (17 September) in RAS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

My friends aren't starting until October

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Advisory start first, then Tax around the start of October and Assurance are the last group to start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 shaunc356

1 day training oct 17th in dublin. 3 weeks training starting 22nd october in dublin. salary €20,700 pwc cork assurance, studying for a cap 1 exam and cap 2's modularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 crystal1990

:)Hi, can i ask some of the interview Qs last year? cause i got on next week and a bit nervous..:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

:)Hi, can i ask some of the interview Qs last year? cause i got on next week and a bit nervous..:confused::confused:

use the search function. Look at last years milkround thread. Everything they ask is in there

Advertisement