Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

It says on their website until the end of the month but I suppose if everything sells out it could be earlier.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

those ego grenade batteries look interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Always found them very nice to deal with. Only ordered a few bits here and there but always got good service from them and their juices are lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

A nice handful really, think i might get me one or 2.
    sept09baby wrote: »
    Always found them very nice to deal with. Only ordered a few bits here and there but always got good service from them and their juices are lovely

First place i bought a juice off, great guys all around.

just ordered 2 :o

i'll let you know how they go.

• Advertisement

hopefully there's still some left next week

maybe i shouldn't have mentioned them at all :P

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

That's a shame. Vaping seems to be a very fickle market, TBS was my favourite store for a while, then IV had some different stuff I was interested in so I was using them, then ESI had some different stuff again so I went with them, then BV and so on. It must be very hard to keep on top of the trends and have plenty of stock of the new in vogue stuff, without loosing your shirt buying a load of stuff nobody wants. Especially in a small quick moving market like the Irish one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

They look great for traveling:D

Anyone know why they are closing?

yeah that was a topic of discussion at vapefest alright. having to order certain quantities of stuff from wholesalers seems to be a killer, you're never sure when the next best thing will be coming out

krissovo wrote: »
    They look great for traveling:D

Anyone know why they are closing?

i'd imagine it's just an over saturated marketplace

somebody had to go at some stage

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

yeah that was a topic of discussion at vapefest alright. having to order certain quantities of stuff from wholesalers seems to be a killer, you're never sure when the next best thing will be coming out
    Yeah, it'd be very easy to buy in a batch of Stardusts or something, and then everyone decides they want Vivi Nova's so you get in a big batch of those, and by the time they arrive everyone is using Kangers.

It's actually surprising so many of the shops have managed to keep going.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Ok thanks for the replies, still lost here tho lol.

Would anyone recommend this
    http://ecirettesolutions.com/products.php?view=productPage&product=34&category=#

Seems I can buy it in Londis on OConnell st. Does the stock run out qucikly in the shops?

do you have to have one that looks like a cigarette?

they tend not to be as good as the others. some are still decent but in general.. they lack the power, the versatility and the battery life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

do you have to have one that looks like a cigarette?

they tend not to be as good as the others. some are still decent but in general.. they lack the power, the versatility and the battery life.

I guess so, I think so.

I may need to look into this a lot more.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aio.htm

this seems to be a pretty decent cigarette type model. it uses a standard 510 threaded connection so you can use the more common type of cartomisers on them

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80840588

sept09baby has done up a sample shopping cart for a pretty decent kit. I havent used the device in the kit but it gets good reviews. and the main thing is the batteries. they'll last you most of the day before needing to be charged and they have the two most common connections on them so you can try other devices in the future if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 1 arkadinsy15

Hi all. Don't know if that will be a right place to do it but I'll give a try. - sorry no linking to your business.

Hi all. Don't know if that will be a right place to do it but I'll give a try.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056339271

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Hi all. Don't know if that will be a right place to do it but I'll give a try. - sorry no linking to your business.

I need to update the charter for vendors. The simple fact is that vendors can post here as long as they do not mention their site or attempt to spam/shill for business. We have a site, www.vapingireland.com, where we list vendors, discount codes and offers. Simply p.m. me if you want to be added and if you have offers/codes etc. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mollymophead

mndgz wrote: »
    a list of shops stocking Green Smoke at http://www.mjstrading.ie
    hope that's of some use

Thank you for your help..............will try this one.........Looking for smoke green filters and e cigarettes......I know they can be bought by vendors somewhere in Dublin for around 40 euros............Anxious to stop as I have dangerous consequences to smoking.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mollymophead

I must be doing somthing wrong...........Trying to get advice as to where I can get specifically Smoke Green elites from

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I must be doing somthing wrong...........Trying to get advice as to where I can get specifically Smoke Green elites from

Thank you

Here, I think?

Are these the "elites" you speak of?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Hey there. Are there any place in Ireland that sells tecc microlite pcc kits? Totally wicked sells them but delivery is rather expensive

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Hey there. Are there any place in Ireland that sells tecc microlite?

Did I fail at spam?

Not sure what you mean

Sorry, thought you were talking about the post I just replied to. Two immediate references to cigalikes sets off an unwarranted attack on cigalikes spam.
    Sorry!

TECC= Totally Wicked. Same company, and they have exclusive rights as far as I know.

grindle wrote: »
    Sorry, thought you were talking about the post I just replied to. Two immediate references to cigalikes sets off an unwarranted attack on cigalikes spam.
    Sorry!

TECC= Totally Wicked. Same company, and they have exclusive rights as far as I know.
    Oh I see:) no worries it's not a spam:) totally wicked charges 10 pounds for delivery which brings the total price up too much for device. So I thought I'll try to find it locally. I have jacvapour kit and really like it but would love to have something even more cig-a-like. I heard there is a shop in bray that sells totally wicked stuff and was hoping they might have microlite but am not sure how to check it:(

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Oh I see:) no worries it's not a spam:) totally wicked charges 10 pounds for delivery which brings the total price up too much for device. So I thought I'll try to find it locally. I have jacvapour kit and really like it but would love to have something even more cig-a-like. I heard there is a shop in bray that sells totally wicked stuff and was hoping they might have microlite but am not sure how to check it:(

www.eastcoastvaping.ie

That's their site.

They seem to only sell the larger manual batteries.

Vapourstore.ie sell DSE-901s, or used to recently.

e-smokeireland.eu sell the Volt Starter kit. It's cigalike-sized, packs more battery time per charge than the DSE-901, comes with good clearos, and the vendor is great.

Brilliant! Thanks a million for the linky. I'll contact them and ask if they have it in stock. There is a picture of it on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Possibly an odd question, but any idea where I can buy dropper bottles? I use El Toro which doesnt have any sort of dropper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Can you not take the dropper section off a used bottle and put it on the bottle you have? Most are a standard size.

Advertisement