Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Saville exposed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Do you have a link for that please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Hootanany wrote: »
    Do you have a link for that please.
    merovee.wordpress.com/2011/10/29/jimil-fix-it-jimmy-savile-dead/ DJ allan;fluff;freeman brought a special blend of quick humour and colour to radio and televised pop music shows,he owned a large corner shop in lea bridge rd london,and this was the venue for many kinky parties,where young boys from several care homes would be brought in by taxi for the night,jimmy saville,jonation king,joe meeks and on accasion brien epstein,all jewish pop mogal homesexuals would party and ply drugs and alcohol to young boys

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

getz wrote: »
    there is a lot more yet to see the light of day,jimmy used to visit a pub in london called the freemasons,that was owned by that gay beatles manager and convicted kiddy fiddler brien epstein, and all the known perverts would go there,including leading politicians it was said young children would be brought in given drugs and raped,i am also waiting for the media to mention jimmies sick obsession in paying to get access to morgues in the middle of the night.

I see what you've done there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

ok i should have said in 1956 he (Epstein) was arrested for propositioning in the mens toilets ,he pleaded guilty and was fined and released

Whereas what you said initially was...
    jimmy used to visit a pub in london called the freemasons,that was owned by that gay beatles manager and convicted kiddy fiddler brien epstein

Bit baffled as to how you somehow managed to confuse two such starkly contrasting scenarios right there.

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Whereas what you said initially was...

Bit baffled as to how you somehow managed to confuse two such starkly contrasting scenarios right there.
    clever person now go to the top of the class,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

clever person now go to the top of the class,

Nothing clever in pointing out the bleedin' obvious getz.

I'm also wondering what relevance a fine for importuning in a public loo has in the context of this discussion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

getz in making shit up shocker.
    More at 11.

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Nothing clever in pointing out the bleedin' obvious getz.

I'm also wondering what relevance a fine for importuning in a public loo has in the context of this discussion?
    like underage sex ,accosting people in public toilets ,is indecent, immoral,it is also a criminal offence,under the sexual offences act 1985,a lot of the people connected to jimmy saville have been implicated arrested or in breach of this act,or have you a different take on it ?

getz in making shit up shocker.
    More at 11.
    yes isent it pathetic when some are more interested in if you have dotted your i and crossed your t than the thread,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Meaning: Damn those spoilsports looking for anything to back up my wild and very serious claims.

• Advertisement

Madam_X wrote: »
    Meaning: Damn those spoilsports looking for anything to back up my wild and very serious claims.
    i can just imagine some little nerd with glasses sat in a corner getting excited,

Oh so you ARE just making sh1t up.

Oh so you ARE just making sh1t up.
    thats it, i want my ball back,find one of your own [off in a sulk]

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    Filmed in front of a studio audience. Seems like a difficult thing to keep under wraps.

Plus I seriously doubt if both Paul Merton and Ian Hislop could be persuaded to keep quiet about it if the entire transcript was true.

The BBC is a very persuasive force, I don't think it should be overruled just because the Beeb say it's fake leak. Your point about Merton and Hislop is a good one though, I've thought that myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

Yet more scandal for the BBC as someone is now saying they saw Rod Hull fisting a young bird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

1210m5g wrote: »
    Yet more scandal for the BBC as someone is now saying they saw Rod Hull fisting a young bird!

Boom boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Is Hull the third man who's yet to be named? They've mentioned a third sick fcuk who was present along with Glitter and Saville in a BBC dressing room participating in debauched criminality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I've not read the whole thread, but it is interesting to say the least. Were several top politicians not implicated in the original allegations? There has been no mention of this since afaik. I sniffs a cover-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I don't sneer at the Germans. How could ordinary people have stood up to the nazis?
    My Dads dad did - he refused to fly the swastika, so they took my Dad away to be shot, sh1t happened and he wasn't, but the swastika flew. But my money is that this goes a lot higher than a turd like Saville. There must be some heavyweight operators implicated for it to have taken so long to start coming out.

Is Hull the third man who's yet to be named? They've mentioned a third sick fcuk who was present along with Glitter and Saville in a BBC dressing room participating in debauched criminality.

No i was just joking, the person you are talking about is Freddie Starr (allegedly)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

No i was just joking, the person you are talking about is Freddie Starr (allegedly)

Now he is creepy..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Starr claims his innocence in the mirror ..but look at the picture they publish of him, doesn't look his best does he

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

fryup wrote: »
    Starr claims his innocence in the mirror ..but look at the picture they publish of him, doesn't look his best does he

lol @ that picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

fryup wrote: »
    "Listen to the music, Marge - he's evil!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

Freddie Starr ate my beaver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Had to google rod hull, now i get it.

lol @ that picture.

ha ha i know we are not supposed to judge a book by its cover but i remember the first time i saw a picture of Roy Whiting. Bloody hell anyone could tell by just looking at him that he was a mincing child hungry paedophile http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3010882/Roy-Whitings-soft-job-in-jail.html

• Advertisement

Any time something horrific gets out in the open and people express rage at those who knew but didn't tell anyone, I wonder why they feel they would be any different to the people in question.

For me that's taking the moral relativism a bit too far. I assume that I wouldn't do the same because I'm not a hypocritical, self-serving piece of ****.

Advertisement