Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Im startin to get worried about Leo at this stage .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

cloptrop wrote: »
    Im startin to get worried about Leo at this stage .

Yeah, where is he ?? Maybe he has gone into hospital to have his hands surgically removed from his pockets !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

The fight scene was hilarious. :D:D:D

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

jos28 wrote: »
    Yeah, where is he ?? Maybe he has gone into hospital to have his hands surgically removed from his pockets !

Think he bored himself (and the rest of us) to death.
    Hes a good musician but dont rate him as an actor..maybe an ol karoke night in McCoys would be good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

It has been a long time since i posted here, but after 5 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 2 days and 9 hours (approx) of this Lucifer story I must credit the twist in the 'fake baby' story, despite inconsistencies (dolores and wayne discussed wayne giving her a 'grandchild' months back).

• Advertisement

Whoever said Leo is a 'good musician' hang your head in shame! A few guitar strums makes a good musician these days!

Oh and if ye all take a minute and reflect on the brilliant foreshadowing of a poster 3 pages back who referred to our special molloy as 'numbnuts wayne' i think u will all agree said poster deserves a round of applause!

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    Whoever said Leo is a 'good musician' hang your head in shame! A few guitar strums makes a good musician these days!

Should have said a 'musician'...but lets not nail the man ..some people like him...but not in this thread however.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055377874

He also gets unsuitable boring stories..hes too nice..should be more edgy..has the mug for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Oh and if ye all take a minute and reflect on the brilliant foreshadowing of a poster 3 pages back who referred to our special molloy as 'numbnuts wayne' i think u will all agree said poster deserves a round of applause!

Definitely apt but anyone who's been reading the spoilers knew about his infertility for a while now

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

el diablo wrote: »
    The fight scene was hilarious. :D:D:D

I liked the Finn and Keith scenes tonight :o

Since she owns a pub Neasa now would want to learn how the pull a pint properly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Has keith got some post traumatic stress syndrome. It was like he was back in the trenches taking on the viet kong .

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

Am i the only one who wishes judith and luke would get together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Am i the only one who wishes judith and luke would get together?

They've been there and done that ...when they were younger.

Its just stupidly obvious they are going to, christmas storyline if ever there was one.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Its just stupidly obvious they are going to, christmas storyline if ever there was one.

We need to see Judith dressed as Santa. It's the role she was born to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Wayne looked like a broken man tonight sitting on the couch. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

We need to see Judith dressed as Santa. It's the role she was born to play.

Wayne can be a elf with them ears, he's a natural

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I just watched the episode with Dermot & Rocky's salsa dancing. Never before have I felt such embarrassment for actors.

Also, Ingrid looks like a jumped up trout found on Jersey Shore.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,882 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

yeah the relationship between her and dolores is a little too close its almost like they are mother and daughter Lovers,its sick.

FYP
    youwould wrote: »
    Also, Ingrid looks like a jumped up trout found on Jersey Shore.

Ah yea, but youwould :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Didn't see last nights episode, set to record it later and watch. Hope Waynes reaction is good, please let this be the beginning of the end for Lucy.

• Advertisement

Hitchens wrote: »
    0005e57a-279.jpg

I Love Lucy :)

Me too

picture.php?albumid=2156&pictureid=14039

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

wouldnt it be great craic if cleo came back:P lucys nose would be well out of joint then and the s*it would really hit the fan :D:D:D

notnumber wrote: »
    Think he bored himself (and the rest of us) to death.
    Hes a good musician but dont rate him as an actor..maybe an ol karoke night in McCoys would be good!

Like this one?

http://www.bebo.com/c/video?FlashBoxId=6549723439

used to be on Youtube, but I can't find the link anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

wouldnt it be great craic if cleo came back:P lucys nose would be well out of joint then and the s*it would really hit the fan :D:D:D

Even better if Lara came back...a right skanger she was. Soon sort out Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

stevieob wrote: »
    Like this one?

Jesus wept! I was only 5 in 1992! That's a great video, I remember when I was quite young I had a crush on Mr Paul Brennan...

Wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I hope the truth about lucy comes out soon. The storyline is going on long enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

That is a BRILLIANT idea, imagine the face on Lucyfer if Cleo arrived back. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Can't remember Cleo but can't wait to see the face of Dolores when she hears that Lucy was lying about her pregnancy ..............watch this space !!!

stevieob wrote: »
    Like this one?

:confused: does'nt load?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

notnumber wrote: »
    :confused: does'nt load?

I just watched it. Gordon Strachan singing in a pub in Fair City... :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement