Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

OK who else thought of Christian Grey when Paul donned his "Grey Tie" ...... only me then!!!

Secondly why the close up shot of Sasha when Nessa and Finn were leaving?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Is Finn actually going out of it so?! He was the one bit of male eye candy in the show for gods sake :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Thanks for the spoilers, but the thoughts of this Lucy story line dragging on more is just crazy. How much more do rte think we can take aaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Thanks for the spoilers, but the thoughts of this Lucy story line dragging on more is just crazy. How much more do rte think we can take aaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh

This storyline is beyond ridiculous now. Lucy "faints" in the Hungry Pig. Later, Dolly tells Lucy casually that she used to faint unexpectedly when she was pregnant. Some time after that, Lucy makes the announcement that she went to her doctor and , lo and behold, the doctor says she is pregnant! Dolly is over the moon ffs!

Can the stupid braindead Dolly not stop and think for a minute ... she used to be very supportive of Damien and Laura and now she throws them out , after Lucy's manipulations. She was practically married to Pete and he is gone now. Numbnuts Wayne used to be a mate of Keiths and that is finished.

And all the time that evil bitch in the Superman shirt is probably laughing behind her back, plotting the next evil deed. And don't anybody tell me she probably had a difficult childhood and has "issues". :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,001 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Can the stupid braindead Dolly not stop and think for a minute ...

...10.1038_421776a-f2_mid_1.jpg:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,928 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

el diablo wrote: »
    Will this stupid Lucy story ever end? How stupid and gullible are these people (the chap with the funny ears and his ma).

face-knife-stab-self-eye.png

that actually looks like lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

much better episode tonight. i like the brennan family and ive started to like the grandad now when hes away from bella and the other boring old man married to hester, hes actually a little bit funny! i like the way hes there for meals and helping himself to their food in the fridge.... and paul makes faces at him. ....have a bit of a similar situation here going on with my own dad popping in for food too so can relate!

still dont get fin the sulking teenage 30 yr old moaning about being adopted. so what?...get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Ehrmantraut

What's Malachy at these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

deelite wrote: »

I think it was meant to show that Sasha was using her little grey cells but as usual, this being Fair City, it looked clunky and ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

I think he's the daddy penguin in the Red Bull ad. Did anyone else see it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I think he's the daddy penguin in the Red Bull ad. Did anyone else see it?

No... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

deelite wrote: »

I think it was meant to show that Sasha was using her little grey cells but as usual, this being Fair City, it looked clunky and ridiculous.

I was actually waiting for one of those soliloquys to kick in with Sash saying " back of ya posh tart he is all mine. Everyone knows he wants a bit of dirty!!"

But alas it just looked rediculous and overacted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Didn't he go off to London with one of the other of the strays that Dolores took in? Lara or Cleo

• Registered Users Posts: 85,661 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dolores dont deserve to be forgiven by Pete or Laura once the truth comes out how f*cking gullible can she be :mad:

This storyline is beyond ridiculous now. Lucy "faints" in the Hungry Pig. Later, Dolly tells Lucy casually that she used to faint unexpectedly when she was pregnant. Some time after that, Lucy makes the announcement that she went to her doctor and , lo and behold, the doctor says she is pregnant! Dolly is over the moon ffs!

Can the stupid braindead Dolly not stop and think for a minute ... she used to be very supportive of Damien and Laura and now she throws them out , after Lucy's manipulations. She was practically married to Pete and he is gone now. Numbnuts Wayne used to be a mate of Keiths and that is finished.

And all the time that evil bitch in the Superman shirt is probably laughing behind her back, plotting the next evil deed. And don't anybody tell me she probably had a difficult childhood and has "issues". :mad:

Numbnuts, love it. Well at least Wayne thinks they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

i just hope they drag out lucy's downfall over a few episodes...i want to savour each scene where she gets her comeuppance...
    delighted with laura last night :)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dolores dont deserve to be forgiven by Pete or Laura once the truth comes out how f*cking gullible can she be :mad:

totally agree, but what is the betting that the Pulitzer prize winning scriptwriters who subject us to the FC script will have them sailing off into the sunset happily ever after. Pete should tell her to F off and shack up with some fine young one.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

totally agree, but what is the betting that the Pulitzer prize winning scriptwriters who subject us to the FC script will have them sailing off into the sunset happily ever after. Pete should tell her to F off and shack up with some fine young one.

Exactly! I think that Pete is the best (and only good) actor thats in fair city

More like Dumbnuts Wayne :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Definition for numbnuts:
    Web definitions:
    A slow-witted, unresponsive, or inept person (usually male); A recruit who is unintelligent or difficult to train.
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/numbnuts

Don't know about the recruit part, but the first definition seems to describe wayne. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Since Pete isnt divorced FC should bring in his wife maybe cast Lucy Vigne Welsh as her having a Glenroe reunion :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

Jocelynel wrote: »
    i just hope they drag out lucy's downfall over a few episodes...i want to savour each scene where she gets her comeuppance...
    delighted with laura last night :)
    So do I, I hope they make if slow and painful. We deserve it considering how long they made us suffer. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,882 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Nelly 21 wrote: »
    Exactly! I think that Pete is the best (and only good) actor thats in fair city

there are other good actors in there

Bob & Neil for starters are excellent actors (I hope we see Neil coming back soon), & I actually think Cas is a good actor (bit of a gombeen roll, but he plays the part very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

stevieob wrote: »
    there are other good actors in there

Bob & Neil for starters are excellent actors (I hope we see Neil coming back soon), & I actually think Cas is a good actor (bit of a gombeen roll, but he plays the part very well.

Plus Yvonne Doyle is hot, so does it matter whether she can act or not?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Since Pete isnt divorced FC should bring in his wife maybe cast Lucy Vigne Welsh as her having a Glenroe reunion :p

yes that would be good, throw a real spanner in the works. Let him lead Dolly on a merry go round, she thinking that they are getting back together, let her build up her hopes and then suckerpunch her where it hurts. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

mmh nuala always looks great..shes the warm up for Yvonne Doyle or Ciara Carroll.
    And now 'Laura is like a dog with a bone when it comes to Lucy'
    Take what u want from that introduction of tonights Fair City!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Blackie don't blink much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sarah zeb

hi
    i just want to know can i travel in uk on stemp 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Blackie don't blink much.

He constantly looks like he's hypnotised

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Hey Lucy, Columbo called, he wants his coat back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement