Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling Figures Thread

• 05-09-2012 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Anyone collect figures here? Some of the legends are pretty cool.
    Any pics ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Anyone collect figures here? Some of the legends are pretty cool.
    Any pics ?

I collcect the mattel figures. They're not MOC, they're all loose! I don't have any legend figures though (They're quite expensive/hard to get) However I have Macho Man from is Battle pack with CM Punk

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

I collect the legends only, smyths had a few diesels in stock the other day.
    But yes they are a bt hard to come by, but when you do find em it's like you have struck gold, I found one big bossman elite in smyths and have never seen one since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

While on holidays last year my mother painted my bedroom walls an awful depressing colour so since then I've begun covering the walls in figures :D

I got Yokozuna Elite Mattel, Macho King Randy Savage ringside collectibles exclusive figure and on Monday I got the Diesel Elite Mattel figure. I have a load of the normal figures MOC on my walls as well.

Anybody have any MOC Sheamus figures? :p

ciano316 wrote: »
    While on holidays last year my mother painted my bedroom walls an awful depressing colour so since then I've begun covering the walls in figures :D

I got Yokozuna Elite Mattel, Macho King Randy Savage ringside collectibles exclusive figure and on Monday I got the Diesel Elite Mattel figure. I have a load of the normal figures MOC on my walls as well.

Anybody have any MOC Sheamus figures? :p

Where did u get Yokozuna? In shops? I know it's avail online but would rather get them in shops save on shipping!

I am looking to get the ringside collectables savage Nwo figure that's pretty cool

Where did u get Yokozuna? In shops? I know it's avail online but would rather get them in shops save on shipping!

I am looking to get the ringside collectables savage Nwo figure that's pretty cool

There's loads of Ringside collectible figures I want but after shipping and for one or more figures the cost is too high.

Yoko figure I got from Wrestling Mania in St. Stephens Green Shopping Centre.

Anybody know any good places for figures other than the obvious?

• Advertisement

There's loads of Ringside collectible figures I want but after shipping and for one or more figures the cost is too high.

It would seem either smyths, toymaster, wrestling mania or online.... Toy shops in the states have a bit of better selection

The obvious are still the best places for them! However I remember for a time Smyths only carried basic John Cena figures (Which was quite the pain in the arse) I'd probably say www.wrestlingworld.co.uk Would be a good site, it's cheaper than ringside anyway!:D

*EDIT* Just remembered that they carry the Ringside Exclusives!

The obvious are still the best places for them! However I remember for a time Smyths only carried basic John Cena figures (Which was quite the pain in the arse) I'd probably say www.wrestlingworld.co.uk Would be a good site, it's cheaper than ringside anyway!:D

wrestlingworld have a pretty high delivery cost as well, I asked them on facebook before and the figures ain't the cheapest. There markup is fairly high so with the cost of P&P it comes out high again. I even looked into buying them wholesale and selling them on ebay and keeping the ones i wanted. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Got close to all of them you're best bet is to join a wrestling figure forum such wfigs.com and make friends in the US, Legends figures were a seperate line that sold in the US only but its been since cancelled and they put what they call flashbacks in the regular line thats why you all saw Booker T, Bossman, Yokozuna and Diesel lately Mankind is coming up in the next assortment too in smyths due end of month, Heres a vid of my collection
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAgE6aBK7KU

Mattel make good figures but their headscans are usually AWFUL! They've made a Hunico figure that looks like a skinny David Otunga!

• Advertisement

thats true alot of them are poor but they are still miles ahead of the old Jakks ones that came before in my opinion :)

Delighted Smyths have Elite 16 ATM! Any advice on whether to get Punk or Diesel? . It says Smyths in Jervis street with have Elite 17 on the 30TH of September (Definitely picking up Mankind!), and Wrestling Mania are getting the "Best of 2012" series, so I'll be looking for Daniel bryan!

The Smyths Series 16 may turn out to be only John Cena figures, I will be in Blanchardstown tomorrow looking for the Eddie and Ultimate Warrior ones myself.

The site says that both Punk and Diesel are in stock separately.

Delighted Smyths have Elite 16 ATM! Any advice on whether to get Punk or Diesel? . It says Smyths in Jervis street with have Elite 17 on the 30TH of September (Definitely picking up Mankind!), and Wrestling Mania are getting the "Best of 2012" series, so I'll be looking for Daniel bryan!

Where did you see that Elite 17 will be out 30th September??

I want some of Best Of 2012.

Where did you see that Elite 17 will be out 30th September??

I want some of Best Of 2012.

On the Smyths Website when you click "Select Store" it says "Out Of Stock. Next available date: 30.09.2012"

Bryans BO2012 Headscan looks AWESOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

The site says that both Punk and Diesel are in stock separately.

Sorry I was looking at the standard series 16 rather than the Elite 16.

Things are on the up in Smyths. They've LOADS of elites and basics of the recent series' ! I got E16 Punk last week. Great figure, pity about the headscan though!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 charles2825

The Legends figures are awesome, currently getting rid of my old hasbro ones, got too many, pics here
    http://www.gumtree.ie/fp-wwf-hasbro?isSearchForm=true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭ryaner1979

franklin25 wrote: »
    The Legends figures are awesome, currently getting rid of my old hasbro ones, got too many, pics here

Brings back memories looking at them. How did you never open them??

I'm very tempted by some of these!!!!!!

Is there anything you'd like to trade for any of them?? :D

• Advertisement

I've got a Facebook group devoted to those figures , where you can trade sell and have the craic , Be great to have some more Irish users though them americans would drain ya lol , some of them anyway https://www.facebook.com/groups/gwccollectors/

• Registered Users Posts: 23 charles2825

@ciano316 trade them for what? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'd be interested in what's left after Ciano is done with his deal. Let me know and we'll talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

That infamous sign :D

I'd like to see a sign in between Punk & Steve Austin that reads..... If ya smell what Ciano's cookin.

I'd like to see a sign in between Punk & Steve Austin that reads..... If ya smell what Ciano's cookin.

I'll be back in those seats for WM30 for WM29 I'll be somewhere different but I'll have a sign and try get on TV. :D

If anyone is in Dublin and is looking for Best Of 2012, Global Superstars or Series 22 I was in Toymaster on Jervis Street and they were unboxing them today at 5ish. I got Bryan, Brodus & Khali.

What would you be looking for?? I'd trade you something for Undertaker & HBK :)

I'll be back in those seats for WM30 for WM29 I'll be somewhere different but I'll have a sign and try get on TV. :D
    How are you able to tell me something like that 2 years before it takes place?

• Advertisement

How are you able to tell me something like that 2 years before it takes place?

Because my seats for WM28 were package bought seats so I'll be buying a package for WM30 but not for WM29

Advertisement