Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    What do people spend on this per call, €30 or €40? Its only when you put it in terms of what that money could buy does it really anger me, that could get me groceries for the week, disgusting

Go towards a trip to the doctor for the health questions

• Registered Users Posts: 9,915 ✭✭✭spookwoman

weekends away is another samism

Haven't been on this thread in ages.........

This girl hasn't the gift of the gab at all....Is she new?....

No children. lol.....

nothing changed so.:)

God she's desperate at this presenting biz..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Aw nothing like a bit of tar on my lungs, refreshing!

Did I miss much?

Except for the 80 year old man under the desk? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Does Sam ever get it right? On the law of averages she should be guessing the caller's situation every now and then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Sam is pretty awful....

Are you happy enough?.....

Definitely call/c voice...."and who am I speaking to?"....

No children again......

Poor Gary. Should just go to the pub and chat up a few girls. cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

fantastic%204%20thing%20hands.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

She's not telling them anything ...same answers to most callers....they should watch a rerun of some of her shows and they might get the answer free :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Skid wrote: »
    Does Sam ever get it right? On the law of averages she should be guessing the caller's situation every now and then.

She gets it right all the time, because it's in the cards so if it doesn't make sense to you now, it'll make sense to you or someone around you soon.

The :rolleyes: smilie isn't sarcastic enough for this situation...

The small talk does my tits in

• Advertisement

Any children?.......

Go on say it!......

I'm raging.....they are reading this thread.....knew it!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Where is flathan??

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭leinster_fan

Any children?.......

Go on say it!......

Surely a true psychic would just know?!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,226 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Can you tell me about my career?
    No - Are you in a relationship?

Is there anyone not moving house?

No idea what this lad is saying

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Do you notice that on these shows, they will never say "It's completely the wrong time to move house." or "You're in a terrible relationship, you should get out now."

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

#DoesThatMakeSense is the one for Psychic Sam!

No idea what this lad is saying

Sounded kinda drunk tbh - or else bad phone line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

I wonder could i get a psychic prediction video maker together by taking random sams sentences and randomly putting them together to make a coherent reading

Where is flathan??

I still have to see the famous flathan.....

Starella and the whatshername Cheryl Baker lookalike are all I've seen so far along with Sam here....

Wonder what's wrong with the other half of her body?.....

She is particularly head wrecking...

• Advertisement

Cards jumping??? She is talking about her cards as if they were a person :eek:

I wonder could i get a psychic prediction video maker together by taking random sams sentences and randomly putting them together to make a coherent reading

Hey, if she can make it work...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

When she says general read is she on about this fella?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Windle_Read,_Jr.

Wether yeh loike it or nah

I've loads to tell you....

Em, not really Sam.

Reckon I'll be asleep in the next fee mins. Hubby should be in from the pub and baby asleep in bed with me.
    Did she just say that her cards, inanimate objects, are so excited

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

sort of like the Daily Mail headline generator
    http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I still have to see the famous flathan.....

You haven't seen Flathan? I am verry disappointed. Flathan is the best Psychic in the Vorld. In my Opinion.

Reckon I'll be asleep in the next fee mins. Hubby should be in from the pub and baby asleep in bed with me.
    Did she just say that her cards, inanimate objects, are so excited

Yep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭leinster_fan

Skid wrote: »
    You haven't seen Flathan? I am verry disappointed. Flathan is the best Psychic in the Vorld. In my Opinion.

So true Dahling!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement