Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options
1131132133134135137»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

COULD WORKING MOTHERS GIVE TAXPAYERS CANCER?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Im going to take some time out due to the opinion in particular expressed by "rebel girl 15" and that gob****e troll, its been a pleasure especially OMIH, spookwoman and dunny! hope i made a few of you laugh at least,

Until again,

SC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

close to end...the finale....id kill to troll now

someone go for it

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

IS CHANNEL 4 KILLING YOUR PETS?

Well they do have some odd reality shows... :pac:

That last call was painful:

"Sometimes even moving the furniture around can help, does that make sense?"
    "...............................No."

Galway K9 wrote: »
    close to end...the finale....id kill to troll now

someone go for it

Il PM my address so you can send me the 50quid Id spend to be told im going to be given it anyway..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Have any of the NGOs complained about this show yet?

Stuck Cone wrote: »
    Im going to take some time out due to the opinion in particular expressed by "rebel girl 15" and that gob****e troll, its been a pleasure especially OMIH, spookwoman and dunny! hope i made a few of you laugh at least,

Until again,

SC

Ah no way man..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

I'm going to say definately maybe.....lol

We really need to compile a list of all the catchphrases at some stage :D

in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Until again,

SC

Your an honest lad. with good intentions. Believe me, though you will be missed.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Dunny! wrote: »
    Ah no way man..:(

Im afraid so son, im not putting up with the troll and rg 15's nonsense, keep the "im new here" meme going for me, im signing out, night all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

Always the paperwork :eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm going to say definately maybe.....lol

We really need to compile a list of all the catchphrases at some stage :D

in my opinion.

Should get a Google Doc and link it in the first post of the thread... does that make sense to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

If TV3 had any morality they should have the Samaritans freephone number in the top right hand corner of the screen when this show is Broadcast.

Wouldn't it be great if something good came of this entertainment show.

And it's free to ring the Samaritans.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm gone - not posting in this thread again as I don't enjoy the thread anymore. I enjoy the craic as much as the next person, but I have found that across the three threads, which I was a very active poster in all of them, I have found this one to be the least enjoyable. This was my last show ever posting on it

Hope the battle to get the show off the air works - best of luck to it, and to those people here since the PlayTV days, keep up the good fight

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Im afraid so son, im not putting up with the troll and rg 15's nonsense, keep the "im new here" meme going for me, im signing out, night all!

I'm going forever, you won't have to put up with my "nonsense" ever again on this thread

Did she just say she'd be back tomorrow?

Nooooooooooo!!!!

WONKA-page001-2.jpg

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Did she just say she'd be back tomorrow?

Nooooooooooo!!!!

She must be the only one there. Other three on hols or gone home.

We need flathan back to unify us...

This is just a plot by the Psychics to divide our lovely little community

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

wow, first time i've seen a troll achieve their aim of derailing a thread and getting some craved attention.

i must be new here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

WONKA-page001-2.jpg

Brilliant! Nighty all....:)

tomorrow, same bat t..... forget it im recked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Closed until tomorrow night. A decision on this thread will be taken then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement