Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

inforfun wrote: »
    Winner!

Hope no one went for under 1,5 1st half goals because that didnt exactly happen.

The only part i followed was 0-0 at h/t :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions
    Narpes Kraft v TPV (Finland Kakkonen)
    Narpes Kraft: Linton
    TPV: Lahti, Ollikainen, Salonen (all doubtful), Eranen, Innola, Ronkko, Vesapuisto

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Headshot wrote: »
    Lads anyone have tips for the Brazil Serie B

I was thinking of overs in the Gremio Prudente v America - Mg @8/11
    Both teams (and especially the home team) like their overs

Goias v Americana 4/11

anyone have some tips for these match? (want to make sure there's no injuries etc)

I was looking at this too, but was focusing on the Ceara game. The only team news I saw in that, is that they are missing their main right-back. I decided on Over 2.5 @ 1.66 in that game.

Decided on America MG to win @ 1.90 based on their form in other the other. they should win really, as they are playing the league whipping boys, and the odds are better than Over 2.5.

I cannot find anything I like in the Goias game, so I have no have no bet there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Early game for the morning,

Jagodina travel with a very weakened side to their friendly with Plodiv at 09:00

Plodiv ht/ft @ 4.00

I'd be on the asian (-1) if it was there, but its not available yet, and i'll be at work in the morning, so gotta take whats given.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Jagodina travel with a very weakened side to their friendly with Plodiv at 09:00

Plodiv ht/ft @ 4.00

I'd be on the asian (-1) if it was there, but its not available yet, and i'll be at work in the morning, so gotta take whats given.
    Where you getting the team news from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Rapid Leest V Mechelen, K.O. @ 5pm

Dunno what market to take yet, but this will be a goal fest in favour of Mechelen, they're last 2 friendlies went 8-0 and 17-0, and the last time they played Leest it was 6 - 0 last year.

I'm probably gonna spread across 5-0,6-0,7-0,8-0,9-0,10-0.

limited h/cap markets again, hence the spread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Rapid Leest V Mechelen, K.O. @ 5pm

Dunno what market to take yet, but this will be a goal fest in favour of Mechelen, they're last 2 friendlies went 8-0 and 17-0, and the last time they played Leest it was 6 - 0 last year.

I'm probably gonna spread across 5-0,6-0,7-0,8-0,9-0,10-0.

limited h/cap markets again, hence the spread.

Taking goal line over 5 @1.8 for that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Brazil Serie B in a half an hour, 3rd place America MG 10/11 away to bottom of Table Barueri.
    Looks a great price going by the table.
    Anybody any thoughts on this?

Brazil Serie B in a half an hour, 3rd place America MG 10/11 away to bottom of Table Barueri.
    Looks a great price going by the table.
    Anybody any thoughts on this?

I have a bit on America MG. Apparently, Grêmio Barueri are under-preforming at the moment. They have two danger strikers that could preform, but they are on a streak of bad luck. They are probably due a win, but it would be hard to do against MG.

One other thing, for anyone betting on Latin American football, this guy tweets some great info. He is not really a tipster, but seems to have great knowledge of the game over there.

One thing he mentions a lot is that Brazil Série A & B had 2.68 / 2.66 Goals per game last year... so it is a really decent league for the overs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭conormccarthy92

So according to Bet 365 , America MG have already conceded 8 corners in the first 14 minutes . worrying ... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

inforfun wrote: »
    Winner!

Hope no one went for under 1,5 1st half goals because that didnt exactly happen.
    what are your typical inplay strategies/bets? Thanks

Plodiv ht/ft @ 4.00

where did you get team news/tip for that game. Very obscure.

Brazil, america and ireland are savage for btts.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,991 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Gamba Osaka v Nagoya Grampus

Just a heads up I wont be betting on this game (iv a strict **** of J league policy) but I thought someone might be interested

In every head to head there has been overs
    http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/06/27/japan/j1-league/gamba-osaka/nagoya-grampus-eight/1256768/head2head/

tinodz wrote: »
    I was looking at this too, but was focusing on the Ceara game. The only team news I saw in that, is that they are missing their main right-back. I decided on Over 2.5 @ 1.66 in that game.

Decided on America MG to win @ 1.90 based on their form in other the other. they should win really, as they are playing the league whipping boys, and the odds are better than Over 2.5.

I cannot find anything I like in the Goias game, so I have no have no bet there

Two decent wins there.

Was very lucky on the America one, I was greedy and wanted the better .odds, so I went for the win bet. Expected many more goals (ended 1-0).

Jeju United v Busan I'Park
    South Korean game in the morning
    Quite close in the league but i think Jeju should just edge it being at home
    Jeju United @2.00

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Kryogen & Headshot - thanks for yesterday under 2.5 goals tip from Estonia, as you both strongly reccomend it.

Plodiv ht/ft @ 4.00

Decided to stick a fiver on Plodiv to win (now in-play @ 2.50). Other than your comments, I have no idea about the game, the league, the players, what is happening in the game right now, or anything.

This should work put well :pac:

tinodz wrote: »
    Decided to stick a fiver on Plodiv to win (now in-play @ 2.50). Other than your comments, I have no idea about the game, the league, the players, what is happening in the game right now, or anything.

This should work put well :pac:

ARGHHHHHHHHHH

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

kev250 wrote: »
    The only part i followed was 0-0 at h/t :pac:

Sorry about that....

But tonight there is another chance in the Chilean cup.
    Only had a quick look this morning but this caught my eye

Santiago Morning -1 @almost evens

First match away from home they won 4-0, after 3-0 at HT.

There were no Asian handicaps up yet, i would prefer a -2 AH on that match
    Formation wrote: »
    what are your typical inplay strategies/bets? Thanks

Typical bets would be goals. Recently i started to do the "over goal line" a lot and take a round number; over 4 for example.
    Got fed up with always being 1 goal short when playing over 3,5 etc.
    Result: **** loads of voids that were lost otherwise.

Usually try to find a "mis-match" where you can expect goals. Women soccer is great for that

Only bet on a result in play if i am actually watching the match or when bet365 stats really point to a bombardment on some teams defense.

Recently tried to be a bit more disciplined and do more singles than i used to do. Too many times accumulators are ****ed by some freak result or decisions.

I am actually liking the rather quiet days with the Euro's on. Not too much to choose from and proper investigation can be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Treble:
    Under 3.5 in Neman v BATE
    Spartaks
    KI Klaksvik (the game's on Saturday)
    @ 2.35

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

loving how useless gamba are this year,got on 2.5 and 3.5 happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Going for BATE and Spain both to win

3.33 on Bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 53,991 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Gamba Osaka v Nagoya Grampus

Just a heads up I wont be betting on this game (iv a strict **** of J league policy) but I thought someone might be interested

In every head to head there has been overs
    http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/06/27/japan/j1-league/gamba-osaka/nagoya-grampus-eight/1256768/head2head/

2-2 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

there the one team i follow every week in the J League headshot for overs,easily could have been 3 or 4 more towards the end..worth following they rarely go unders

kev250 wrote: »
    Jeju United v Busan I'Park
    South Korean game in the morning
    Quite close in the league but i think Jeju should just edge it being at home
    Jeju United @2.00

Easier than i thought finished 5-2

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

seanhynes wrote: »
    loving how useless gamba are this year,got on 2.5 and 3.5 happy days

Match kicked off at 11am, and you posted at 12.47pm sean.Going by posts, can't seeing you've mentioned beforehand. You know what you have to do -

Aftertiming Thread

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Wanted to have a single on Shakhtyor Win to Nil but can't find odds with any of the bookies and not arsed requesting them. Boyles do have BTTS, no @ 8/15 but meh.

Skakhtyor and BATE double @ Evens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Where does skakhytor play? Can't find them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement