Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Raging I missed betting on any or all todays games. Irish football banging in the goals again I see
    Plenty of ye on the overs I guess ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Vegalta Sendai @evens in the morning price is tempting
    Urawa Reds should easily take care of Cerezo @7/4, might have a small bet on both

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Fitzcal wrote: »
    Vegalta Sendai @evens in the morning price is tempting
    Urawa Reds should easily take care of Cerezo @7/4, might have a small bet on both
    had a look at sendai earlier but the opposition is in great form also and h2h points to a 0-0 or 1-1. Had a nibble on sendai 1-0 at half time at 4.3 for interest.

Cerezo are not a bad team. This stage in the season the league table will lie to you.

Formation wrote: »
    had a look at sendai earlier but the opposition is in great form also and h2h points to a 0-0 or 1-1. Had a nibble on sendai 1-0 at half time at 4.3 for interest.

Cerezo are not a bad team. This stage in the season the league table will lie to you.
    Have gone with sendai to win @evens I think I will wait till the morning for the Cerezo game.
    Thanks for the input.

Osters at home to Degorfors [EMAIL="-1@10/11, HT/FT@10/11"]-1@10/11, HT/FT@10/11[/EMAIL] and might have a small bet on -2 @12/5

• Advertisement

Fitzcal wrote: »
    Osters at home to Degorfors [EMAIL="-1@10/11, HT/FT@10/11"]-1@10/11, HT/FT@10/11[/EMAIL] and might have a small bet on -2 @12/5
    whoever started ye all off on this oysters craze deserves a pint or ten.

looks like the books have caught on and dropped the price.

time to start hunting for the next obscure second division golden goose.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Brazilian B games starting at 1am

America RN win
    Both Teams To Score ASA v ABC

25 @3.05

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

As Fitzcal mentioned in the live thread last night, Ajax will play its 1st pre season friendly this afternoon at 13.30

Pre-season training only started on wednesday for them but their squad isnt missing too many players.
    Only Jansen, Schone (new from NEC) Eriksen and van der Wiel havent started yet.

They play Huizen who play in the hoofdklasse which is in fact 3 divisions below Ajax. They also only started training this week. They are not that bad though, almost won promotion to the Topklasse last season. And the topklasse isnt a whole lot weaker than the Dutch 1st division

Word of warning, it is quite common in Holland to start these games with the best 11 in order to replace all of them in the 2nd half so dont go too wild with betting in the 2nd half. Of course it can happen the 2nd string outscores the 1st team but most of the times most goals are i nthe 1st half in these kind of games.

Bet365 has over 5,5 match goals up @1.975 which is pretty hard not to be interested in for me.
    Cant see it going into double digits but Ajax should be able to score 6 or 7.

(right, now i have to reinstall Windows because most info i got from the Ajax website and as a Feyenoord fan i have to get rid of all evidence of course)

At 8.00 for the early birds

ECU Joondaloop - Bayswater City over 5 goals @3 or less adventurous, over 4 @1.825

Bit of a gamble (duh) as over 5 would have come in 3x, void 1x and lost 1 in Joondaloops last 5 games and won only once in the last 5 Bayswater games.

But Joondaloop is in 11th place (from 12), Bayswater are the league leaders scoring 42 in 13, conceding 18

Treble of the Ajax friendly over 5,5, this one over 5 and Osters to win&over 2,5 works out @10.86

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Going with

Levadia tallin
    Molde
    Rosenborg or draw
    Vasco da gama
    50 returns 210

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    At 8.00 for the early birds

ECU Joondaloop - Bayswater City over 5 goals @3 or less adventurous, over 4 @1.825

****ing disaster. Still 0-0 and not live in play with 20 mins to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Treble:
    Under 3.5 in Skonto v Metta/Lu
    Under 3.5 in Gulbene v Daugava
    Under 3.5 in Suduroy v KI Klaksvik
    @ 2.94

I can't believe Bwin are offering no markets for the Estonian league games today, I'd have lumped on the unders in the Levadia game :(

Formation wrote: »

Taking under 1 goal 1st half @evens (void if there is exactly 1 goal)

Sendai goal 1st/2nd half 19.4%/80.6%
    Hiroshima 1st/2nd 36%/64%

Hoping on a 0-0 HT and then go for BTTS which should have nice odds by then.

Are you shouting at the flashscore screen in the sendai game also? - hold!

Not to be - 3rd minute injury time equaliser. Close but no cigar.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions
    Cruzeiro v Sao Paulo
    Cruzeiro: Alex Silva (1/0), Matheus (4/0)
    Sao Paulo: Miranda (6/1), Felipe (1/0), Ademilson (1/0), Caio (2/0), Canete (0/0), Fabricio (1/0), Wellington (0/0), Ceni (0/0)

pick 1

Notodden FK v FK Bodo/Glimt
    Notodden FK: Dahle (8/1), Marques (5/0), Bjerke (0/0), Sande (9/0), Shala (2/0), Alsaker (1/0), Velta (10/2), Holmen (9/0)

pick 2

• Registered Users Posts: 53,879 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

infor what do you think of the ajax team?

Vermeer, Ligeon, Alderweireld, Denswil, Koppers, De Jong, Anita, Serero, Özbiliz, Sigthórsson, Ebecilio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Molde to win @ 4/9
    Viking v Rosenberg over 2.5 @ evens

Double

Osters (-1) @ 10/11
    Hacken to win @ 4/9

Double

Headshot wrote: »
    infor what do you think of the ajax team?

Vermeer, Ligeon, Alderweireld, Denswil, Koppers, De Jong, Anita, Serero, Özbiliz, Sigthórsson, Ebecilio.

Not of any use anymore now of course but if that was the starting line up the HT result,Huizen - Ajax 1-0 is a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,879 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

tip74 wrote: »

pick 1

Notodden FK v FK Bodo/Glimt
    Notodden FK: Dahle (8/1), Marques (5/0), Bjerke (0/0), Sande (9/0), Shala (2/0), Alsaker (1/0), Velta (10/2), Holmen (9/0)

pick 2

Your a great addition to the forum :)

well done

• Advertisement

Treble:
    BTTS in Toronto v NY Red Bulls
    BTTS in SJ Earthquakes v LA Galaxy
    Under 3.5 in Suduva v Ekranas
    @ 3.08

Double:
    Under 2.5 in Suduva v Ekranas
    BATE to keep a clean sheet
    @ 4.52

• Registered Users Posts: 31 FifaClubs Conor

Sorry just wondering what a BTTS is?

Edit: Never mind see it now.

Colorado Rapids v Portland Timbers [EMAIL="BTTS@4/5"]BTTS@4/5[/EMAIL], over 2.5 [EMAIL="goals@11/10"]goals@11/10[/EMAIL]
    Portland timbers would appear to be a great price @3/1 and [EMAIL="-1@5/6"]-1@5/6[/EMAIL] considering there is 3 pts between both teams and they have a game in hand. Coorado have scored more but conceded more as well.

Houston Dynamo v Philadelphia over [EMAIL="2.5goals@11/10"]2.5goals@11/10[/EMAIL] also a win @4/6 seems good value to me as they have played 10 out 15 league games away from home so wouldnt pay much attention to league table

I can't believe Bwin are offering no markets for the Estonian league games today, I'd have lumped on the unders in the Levadia game :(

1-1 FT... **** you Bwin :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Molde to win @ 4/9:D
    Viking v Rosenberg over 2.5 @ evens:D

Double

Osters (-1) @ 10/11:D
    Hacken to win @ 4/9:(

Double

turned a profit - just!! Did not expect Hacken to loose:(

On the overs in the la galaxy game and dc united to score 2+ goals double at 2.87.

also having a decent bet on dc united & over 2.5 goals at 2.3 with bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

MLS can be dodgy at times but im going with these.

Toronto FC - New York Red Bulls DNB €10
    DC United - Montreal Impact €10
    San Jose Earthquakes - L.A. Galaxy Over 2.5 €5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Looking at overs once again in the MLS

Houston
    Colorado
    Toronto

Over 1.5 in each
    Treble 2.07

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions

Coritiba v Sport Club Recife
    Coritiba: Eltinho (1/0), Vanderlei (6/0), Ayrton (3/1), Emerson (5/1), Pereira (2/1), Mendes (4/1), Farias (4/0), Ribeiro (5/0), Rafinha (2/1), Roberto (3/0), Costa (5/1)
    Sport Club Recife: Renato (2/0), Rithely (6/0), Rocha (0/0)

CR Flamengo v Atletico
    CR Flamengo: Moura (3/0), Airton (5/1)
    Atletico: Leonardo (0/0), Bueno (1/0), Cruz (0/0), Bob (4/0), Marino (6/0)

Oita Trinita v Kataller Toyama
    Oita Trinita: -
    Kataller Toyama: Iida (8/0), Yamase (3/0), Myodo (4/1), Kokeguchi (9/1), Kimoto (1/0)

Kyoto Sanga v Fagiano Okayama
    Kyoto Sanga: Yuta (6/1)
    Fagiano Okayama: Ichiyanagi (8/0), Kondo (4/0), Sakamoto (0/0), Okazaki (2/0), Tanaka (0/0), Hattori (10/0), Honorio (11/1), Gonzaga (0/0), Kamijo (0/0)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

tip74 wrote: »
    Injuries & suspensions

Coritiba v Sport Club Recife
    Coritiba: Eltinho (1/0), Vanderlei (6/0), Ayrton (3/1), Emerson (5/1), Pereira (2/1), Mendes (4/1), Farias (4/0), Ribeiro (5/0), Rafinha (2/1), Roberto (3/0), Costa (5/1)
    Sport Club Recife: Renato (2/0), Rithely (6/0), Rocha (0/0)

Kyoto Sanga v Fagiano Okayama
    Kyoto Sanga: Yuta (6/1)
    Fagiano Okayama: Ichiyanagi (8/0), Kondo (4/0), Sakamoto (0/0), Okazaki (2/0), Tanaka (0/0), Hattori (10/0), Honorio (11/1), Gonzaga (0/0), Kamijo (0/0)

Just checking these out. Recife look like good value, 4 of Coritiba's injured players started their last match, keeper and two defenders. For Recife, Rithely started the last match, midfielder.
    27/10 Asian 0 on 365, 6/5 Asian +0.5 on 365.

The second match, absolutely none of the players started either side's last match. And only one or two were on the bench.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement