Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭BKC

What time is this at

1.15AM.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Formation

Btts seems to be a great bet in loi.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Tempted to go for Boca at 3/1. Chile are a machine at home in the league, but the Argentinian league is a class above i think

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ArseBiscuit

Been lurking for a while -- liking the tips -- you lads have a good eye for a footy bet

My contribution : Germany / Greece -- over 1.5 goals in second half

6 quid at evens

Boca dnb 2/1 Now to find a stream

• Advertisement

Been lurking for a while -- liking the tips -- you lads have a good eye for a footy bet

My contribution : Germany / Greece -- over 1.5 goals in second half

6 quid at evens
    6/4 would be closer to the correct price I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,933 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Gone for overs in the boca game tonight 10/11

How this hasnt won it just beyond me

One of the great mysteries of the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

How this hasnt won it just beyond me

One of the great mysteries of the world

You were fcuked, my luck has been quite good today :p

fc8365d5f77a4773d72398df9d385619.png

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

How the f00k did that game finish 0-0. My luck has been pure sh1te recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

CriticEyes wrote: »
    How the f00k did that game finish 0-0. My luck has been pure sh1te recently.

Its unbelievable actually, I was afriad to post in case I jinxed it earlier, so many wasted chances from both sides. I wont complain obviously, but that game did result in the appearance of a couple of grey hairs :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Decided I was going to be on Univ de Chile v Boca Juniors Over 2.5, or Palmeiras v Gremio BTTS tonight. Settled on Univ de Chile v Boca Juniors....

Feck!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Well, that will make betting on the copa finals easy.
    2x unders.

Sad to see U de Chile go out.

Sunday they will have to overcome a 2 goal deficit at home against their great rivals Colo Colo and i can see them doing it.

No idea on the odds but i ll be taking them -2 AH if the odds are to my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Injuries & suspensions
    Gimnasia La Plata v Aldosivi (Argentina Prim B Nacional)
    Gimnasia La Plata: Magallan, Altobelli, Benavidez, Choy, Capurro, Ruiz, Vittor, Silva, Mendoza, Vargas, Vizcarra
    Aldosivi: Furios, Villalba, Blanco, Vega, Carrasco, Lentini, Sarraute, Pinero

Consadole Sapporo v Gamba Osaka
    Consadole Sapporo: Nakayama, Maeda, Yokono, Sakaki, Takahara, Hikochi, Takayanagi, Iwanuma, Nara
    Gamba Osaka: Kawanishi, Sasaki, Kaji, Costa

Tokyo v Cerezo Osaka
    Tokyo: Tokizawa, Hirayama, Otake, Tanabe
    Cerezo Osaka: -

UCD v Dundalk
    UCD: Rusk, Russell, Barron (doubtful)
    Dundalk: McDonnell

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    So you think Silkeborg should win?

Sorry I'm a bit confused :/

sorry I saw message too late. I use to find some injuries & suspension which could lead to clear pick. Silkeborg lost, but they are just started with preparation period. regards

tip74 wrote: »
    Injuries & suspensions Gimnasia La Plata v Aldosivi (Argentina Prim B Nacional) Gimnasia La Plata: Magallan, Altobelli, Benavidez, Choy, Capurro, Ruiz, Vittor, Silva, Mendoza, Vargas, Vizcarra Aldosivi: Furios, Villalba, Blanco, Vega, Carrasco, Lentini, Sarraute, Pinero Consadole Sapporo v Gamba Osaka Consadole Sapporo: Nakayama, Maeda, Yokono, Sakaki, Takahara, Hikochi, Takayanagi, Iwanuma, Nara Gamba Osaka: Kawanishi, Sasaki, Kaji, Costa Tokyo v Cerezo Osaka Tokyo: Tokizawa, Hirayama, Otake, Tanabe Cerezo Osaka: - UCD v Dundalk UCD: Rusk, Russell, Barron (doubtful) Dundalk: McDonnell
    source?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

SD Galway not to score tonight is evens...haven't scored in last 5 on the road and away to Mervue who have clean sheets in their last 3 at home http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2012/06/22/ireland-republic/first-division/mervue-united-fc/salthill-devon-fc/1253702/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Expect Limerick to score a few tonight against Wexford Youths

Limerick -2 2.425

Mervue. They are playing SD Galway who are in awful form
    Mervue -1 1.950

PP Enhanced Double - Astrology (hot favourite, 15:05 Ascot)/Germany to beat Greece in 90 mins 5/2 On that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

manual_man wrote: »
    PP Enhanced Double - Astrology (hot favourite, 15:05 Ascot)/Germany to beat Greece in 90 mins 5/2 On that

The all heaven above I was out for the past hour, or I might have made a decent size bet on this.

Hard luck by the way - Astrology looked completely out of it.

• Advertisement

tinodz wrote: »
    manual_man wrote: »

The all heaven above I was out for the past hour, or I might have made a decent size bet on this.

Hard luck by the way - Astrology looked completely out of it.

Well beaten in the end. Never had much luck with the horses have i!! think it's time for a rashly placed 5euro accumi :/

Formation wrote: »
    Btts seems to be a great bet in loi.

Time to put my money where my mouth is:

BTTS double at 2.78

Drogheda United
    Bray Wanderers

UCD
    Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

BTTS double at 2.78

Drogheda United
    Bray Wanderers

UCD
    Dundalk
    Looks solid enough, i've BTTS in Bray with Mervue and Waterford.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Good auld pp

"Sorry, we're not offering a price on this"

Somethings never change with them..

Considering they likelihood keep an eye on this place (don't you work for them? :pac:). Stop insulting them and they'll give you a price :D

I've requested odds a couple of dozen times this calendar year, in all but one (Neymar Insurebet, the ****er scored first and all :mad:) occasion they have always given me odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

As I put on the LoI bets thread, Dundalk are likely to be missing their keeper tonight with Ger Hanley making his debut. Seems Peter Cherrie is moving away from Oriel as he isn't injured nor suspended. It hasn't been reported in the media as yet, but my source seems to be confident he isn't playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

BTTS double at 2.78

Drogheda United
    Bray Wanderers

UCD
    Dundalk

I've gone for this plus BTTS in Cork City v Derry City @ 4.74

• Registered Users Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

As I put on the LoI bets thread, Dundalk are likely to be missing their keeper tonight with Ger Hanley making his debut. Seems Peter Cherrie is moving away from Oriel as he isn't injured nor suspended. It hasn't been reported in the media as yet, but my source seems to be confident he isn't playing.
    Ger is a very good shot stopper but unless he has grown in size then he is still a bit suspect on crosses for me.

tempted to go under 1.5 in St Pats/Bohs. Has come good in 5 of last 6, including two bore draws in last two meetings. 7/4

edit: on it. Double with btts Drogheda/Bray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Might have a few quid on Newells v Lanus later on tonight
    Newells have a decent home record and Lanus not great away. A win would pit Newells third in the league and ahead of Boca
    Best odds I see around are 10/11 for Newells win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

wonder whats the reason for the drift in odds in Drogheda v Bray

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement