Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Norway cup matches kick off at 5pm should be loads of goals one to watch in the in-play market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

De Dannan wrote: »
    Osters @ 8/15 vs Falkenburg
    TPS Turku @ 4/6 vs MyPa

Double 1.55/1

nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 53,996 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Really pisses me off that no bookie does a card index in South American leagues and especially the Copa Lib

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Could have sworn i read on Boyles you can get a quote on anything you ask them.
    Did you try them, Headshot?

inforfun wrote: »
    Could have sworn i read on Boyles you can get a quote on anything you ask them.
    Did you try them, Headshot?

yap wouldnt give me odds

that's bs about Boyles too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

whats the thoughts on corinthians santos game later santos or draw worth a bet?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot wrote: »
    Really pisses me off that no bookie does a card index in South American leagues and especially the Copa Lib

Since I converted you to Twitter through the power of errr.. Adeism.

Send a tweet to @AskPaddyPower requesting for odds on what you want specifically. They reply more often than not fairly sharpish. Requested odds for numerous things in the past. I presume you still have an open account with them.

-Ade- wrote: »
    Since I converted you to Twitter through the power of errr.. Adeism.

Send a tweet to @AskPaddyPower requesting for odds on what you want specifically. They reply more often than not fairly sharpish. Requested odds for numerous things in the past. I presume you still have an open account with them.

Dont have an account with them anymore or wish to have one. But iv contacted them anyway for the craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Avfctom wrote: »
    whats the thoughts on corinthians santos game later santos or draw worth a bet?

Santos very poor away from home (3 wins in competition), Corinthians very strong at home, Corinthians have the best defence in the competition, they have only conceded two goals. It has been 7 years since Corinthians lost in the competition at home!

They took a huge advantage getting the win away from home and even the 9/5 on Santos just does not appeal to me.

I cannot stress enough how good Corinthians are defensively, a bet that comes in with a lot of their games is under 2.5 goals, 8 in a row now.

Having said that, Santos do have the best players in Brazil and can beat anyone :)

I am on the unders

Dont have an account with them anymore or wish to have one. But iv contacted them anyway for the craic

I had no joy trying to get prices either, thats the one thing paddypower were ok for actually, if you got in touch with them they would pretty much give you a price on anything!

My account with them is closed however

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

kryogen wrote: »
    Santos very poor away from home (3 wins in competition), Corinthians very strong at home, Corinthians have the best defence in the competition, they have only conceded two goals. It has been 7 years since Corinthians lost in the competition at home!

They took a huge advantage getting the win away from home and even the 9/5 on Santos just does not appeal to me.

I cannot stress enough how good Corinthians are defensively, a bet that comes in with a lot of their games is under 2.5 goals, 8 in a row now.

Having said that, Santos do have the best players in Brazil and can beat anyone :)

I am on the unders

Would Corinthians to win to nil @ 3/1 be a decent bet?

Corinthians are missing their best striker for anyone interested

For me its a no bet game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

think i'll be on under 1.5 goals in that one.. Corinthians as solid as a rock at the back,cant see them giving anything away

Good auld pp

"Sorry, we're not offering a price on this"

Somethings never change with them..

Would Corinthians to win to nil @ 3/1 be a decent bet?

Na, not for me personally,they will be missing Emerson and are going to just be out to frustrate for the 90 minutes.

It will be a great attack v great defence battle again.

Very hard to find a bet worth doing, as I said, I like the unders, but thats about it, 23/10 on the draw is not bad.

Goal.com did a preview of the game with probable line ups

http://www.goal.com/en/match/80794/corinthians-vs-santos/preview

Odds movements in the Copa game, the unders is now 1/2
    Santos is around 7/4 and Corinthians 13/8 the draw is generally down to 11/5 now.

If they shift a bit more I may just back the overs also to guarantee small profit and have no worries on the game, currently 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Syrianska FC v Mjallby (Friendly – neutral ground)
    Mjallby will be without seven regulars: Rosengren, Leandersson, Radetinac, S. Nilsson, Fejzullahu, Pode and Ericsson.

Helsingborg v Silkeborg (Friendly)
    Hosts will play without even nine players: Atta, Mahlangu, Bergholtz, Gashi, Santos, Baffo, Andersson, Uronen and Hansson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

tip74 wrote: »
    Helsingborg v Silkeborg (Friendly)
    Hosts will play without even nine players: Atta, Mahlangu, Bergholtz, Gashi, Santos, Baffo, Andersson, Uronen and Hansson.

So you think Silkeborg should win?

Sorry I'm a bit confused :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Halmstad v Assyriska - Halmstad - 1.73 - Sweden Superettan

Odds have dropped since I took the bet last night (1.79).

Halmstad have won the last 4 games in a row. They are unbeaten this season at home, 5 wins 1 draw. Win today and they go a point off automatic promotion with a game in hand.

Assyriska won their last match, that was their first win in 3 games, 2 losses 1 draw. Very poor away from home, lost 4 won 2 of their 6 away league matches this year.

Medium stake on Halmstad, hopefully the match will be as cut and dry as the stats suggest

kryogen wrote: »

I am on the unders

Yup ya boyo!

• Advertisement

yesno1234 wrote: »

Halmstad have won the last 4 games in a row. They are unbeaten this season at home, 5 wins 1 draw. Win today and they go a point off automatic promotion with a game in hand.

Assyriska won their last match, that was their first win in 3 games, 2 losses 1 draw. Very poor away from home, lost 4 won 2 of their 6 away league matches this year.

Medium stake on Halmstad, hopefully the match will be as cut and dry as the stats suggest

Oddly enough I had earmarked this game also and have done a little write up for it in the log before I came in here and saw your post, the only slight worry I have about the bet is that Assyriska played better the last couple of weeks, the away defeat to Osters was a good performance, they only lost 1-0 which is a credible result to them really, have taken Halmstads -1 on the asian line myself for the better odds but think the 4/6 on them currently available is good value also.

Halmstads in very good form and should have enough to come through this, another bet I liked for the game (and maybe a safer option?) was the goal line, over 2.5,3 @1.85 or just over 3 @ 2.075

There have been goals lately in both these teams games mroe often then not

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Just looked at today's at the fixtures and this was game was the first one to catch the eye.

Gone for the win myself. Somewhat tempted to take them at -1 too but I'll leave it for now.

:mad::mad: Just went onto my 188bet account and noticed my bet on Halmstads never placed, 100% sure I placed the bet:mad::mad:

Best price available now is 1.67:mad::mad:

Gonna email customer service with 188bet now, try and get a free bet.

Halmsted to win in Sweden. look too good for oppostion
    Shelbourne and Shamrock btts. shamrock should win but shels should score one
    double 3.14

Lovely:D

De Dannan wrote: »
    Halmsted to win in Sweden. look too good for oppostion
    Shelbourne and Shamrock btts. shamrock should win but shels should score one
    double 3.14

nice to be done before half time :)

Gone for overs in the boca game tonight 10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Gone for overs in the boca game tonight 10/11
    Gone for that as well, also small bet on Boca +1 @5/6 great price I think

Both teams to score in Univ de Chile v Boca Juniors
    4/5 on Bet365
    In fact I might try to get evens in play