Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf - US Open 2012 Betting

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

tiger gone out the back door eadly doors.

gl lads to all still in there..my picks cant do it now...doubt ill get involved unless lee john gets in contention and ill lay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Disgusted with Tiger myself, he can suck my left nut.

Simpson needs to cop on aswell actually or I could go from having 2 certain winning bets to none!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

kryogen wrote: »
    certain winning bets

there is such a thing ?

there is such a thing ?

lol, well Woods to be top ten from where he was looked good, and Simpson to be top 20 looked solid too, still does now ;)

Edit: just to be on the safe side

6995f4739abc120a9ad878ff3d233de3.png?1339978881

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Peterson was 100/1 earlier today with PP. Threw some money on it rather desperately to recoup my missed cut losses but getting good value at the moment.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

-Ade- wrote: »

Webb Simpson @ 80/1 * (Boyles)

Tempted to add another one but I'll leave it till Thursday if anything. Was torn between a few names I said earlier in the season a lot of my bets will be focused around including Laird, Bradley or Simpson namely. Had to take Webb at those odds though. Bradley, Haas and Laird have been all over the place, more so than Simpson as he's played well at times. Just missing a 4th round in recent times to add to 3 very good rounds when he has played well.

W

510 pocketed. 4 wins from my pal in the last 12 months for me now :D

#faith #jebus #lord :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

W

Delighted for ya man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Lads, anyone familiar with withdrawals from Betfair, I have over €500 in the account, however my net deposit is €149.50 so that's all I'm allowed withdraw. How the hell do I get the rest of the money out??

Edit: I'm guessing it has to be Bank Transfer. Which means I must go get my IBAN etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Degag wrote: »
    Have decided to go with

Phil
    Mahan
    Bubba
    Watney
    Simpson
    Jiminez

Considered Scott and Bradley also but decided against.
    W

510 pocketed. 4 wins from my pal in the last 12 months for me now :D

Same here. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

well done on Simpson lads, 80/1 was a very nice price..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

well done on Simpson lads, 80/1 was a very nice price..

Not meaning to aftertime, but he was 119/1 on Betfair. However backing him for top 5 was only 12/1. Rather than 1/4 odds unfortunately.

209302.png.

Threw a fiver down anyway for him to place, posted my selections on FB and forgot to post here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Cartel Mike

Well done guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

well done to the simpson backers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

well done to simpson backers there goes mybet for this week... another of the pga bible group wins a major this year so got crane ,cink or baddeley to win the british open then

lol, well Woods to be top ten from where he was looked good, and Simpson to be top 20 looked solid too, still does now ;)

Edit: just to be on the safe side

6995f4739abc120a9ad878ff3d233de3.png?1339978881

Is there anything more crushing then when you pick a safe bet and the guy actually wins the fcuking thing???

Congrats to the guys who had him to win

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Is there anything more crushing then when you pick a safe bet and the guy actually wins the fcuking thing???

It's tough alright when that happens. Happened me with a horse before. Backed it place only and it won @ 50/1.

However .......

When Harrington won his first Open I backed him to win it - €20 @ 30 on Betfair on the Wednesday night. On the Saturday night when he was 6 shots behind Garcia he was 30 to lay so I laid off the whole €20 because I didn't think he could win from that far back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

wprathead wrote: »

The Field @ 10/11 on PP (Everyone apart from Woods and Furyk)

Well nowhere near as well as profitable as for the Simposon backers but a wins a wins:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Not looking for any sympathy but ......
    I backed Harrington @ 4/1 to be top Irish player (didn't fancy Rory at all on that course) and done my dosh even though he finished tied 4th! It was a bloody 4-runner race ffs - Pod, GMac, Rory and Lawrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

byronbay2 wrote: »
    Not looking for any sympathy but ......
    I backed Harrington @ 4/1 to be top Irish player (didn't fancy Rory at all on that course) and done my dosh even though he finished tied 4th! It was a bloody 4-runner race ffs - Pod, GMac, Rory and Lawrie.

Go with the oul GMac is not Irish line :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Wish I did not go to Poland and got back to get on Simpson.

80/1 was cracking price for a guy who regular finishes in Top 10.

Backed him in his couple of wins last year so I am delighted for him.

Good Golfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

Dave147 wrote: »
    Not meaning to aftertime, but he was 119/1 on Betfair. However backing him for top 5 was only 12/1. Rather than 1/4 odds unfortunately.

209302.png.

Threw a fiver down anyway for him to place, posted my selections on FB and forgot to post here :(
    nicely done, my problem with Betfair is the golfers I go for aren't usually a much bigger price on it or else there shorter prices..

Advertisement