Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loosing that small bit of belly fat?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Your diet is going to be the most important thing to get to that stage. Whats it like at the moment ?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭TheFishingKid

LordSmeg wrote: »
    Your diet is going to be the most important thing to get to that stage. Whats it like at the moment ?

Ah i was afraid someone was going to ask that, my diet is pretty bad mostly consisting of all the foods you shouldn't have like pizza and precessed foods, i eat a lot of meat nearly everyday for dinner, had a really bad sweet tooth too, but after cutting down a lot, cut down a lot on sugary drinks to, for dinner today i had sausages and rashers from the grill because im trying to give up deep fat fried food and cutting down on stuff from the frying pan, as for veggies and the likes i never really liked any of them so i never included them in my diet. but i do get some fruits into me a week but other than that my diet is poor, i know my diet has to change really for anything to be done but why are all the bads things for you so damn f**king good :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Tough alright. I'm no nutritional expert so you'd have to read the stickies for more informed advice. But in my limited knowledge, if you want a body like in that pic you're going to have to ditch the sugar and crap and make friends with the veggies.

Even if you start by getting rid of the sugar you'll make some progress I'd say, fizzy drinks are the work of the devil. Experiment with some veggies, sweet potato, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and whatnot with some steak or chicken. See what catches your fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭TheFishingKid

LordSmeg wrote: »
    Tough alright. I'm no nutritional expert so you'd have to read the stickies for more informed advice. But in my limited knowledge, if you want a body like in that pic you're going to have to ditch the sugar and crap and make friends with the veggies.

Even if you start by getting rid of the sugar you'll make some progress I'd say, fizzy drinks are the work of the devil. Experiment with some veggies, sweet potato, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and whatnot with some steak or chicken. See what catches your fancy.

Ah yeh, its a slow process but im getting there i suppose slowly but surely,
    Sound for your input tho Smeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

change your diet, diet, diet
    get a properly assessed and structured program (not one they give out the gym to everyone) and train your ass off

simple as

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

my view:
    i do strogngifts 5x5 3 days a week
    i also do kettlebells/pushups/pullups three days a week

i move decent weight and i do it all so i can eat like i like

a slice of toast is = to; a good run

weight and strength start in the kitchen you need to count yer fuel

Advertisement