Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Larianne wrote: »
    I'd love to go see Spain play. :D

just kidding..

maybe.. :cool:

:pac:

For the drool factor? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Ah lad, if you're gonna be drooling, get yourself a bib.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

That_Guy wrote: »
    Not quite... I'll have to brainwash her into liking football. :D

Upside - she doesn't support a team already so she's automatically obligated to support yours :D

Greece: the only country where you can go to rob a bank and come out being 12 grand in debt.

Tee hee.

swapple wrote: »
    Upside - she doesn't support a team already so she's automatically obligated to support yours :D

This is true. I told her Yohan Cabaye's a roide box so that should get her on board... why the hell do you think I went over a lot last season. Me, Yohan, a candlelit dinner and a romp in Jury's... *sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

No, I was drooling over an Italian the other day. I just like the Spanish team, for some reason..
    That_Guy wrote: »
    This is true. I told her Yohan Cabaye's a roide box so that should get her on board... why the hell do you think I went over a lot last season. Me, Yohan, a candlelit dinner and a romp in Jury's... *sigh*

OOh Bonyarsebogman is in for a treat! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

15% off
    Heritage Signature Massage – 1hr 30 mins €140,Full body relaxing hot oil massage, includes a soothing scalp & foot massage and up to 3 hours relaxing in The Heritage Spa Experience before or after your massage.

oh man
    :cool:

Larianne wrote: »
    No, I was drooling over an Italian the other day. I just like the Spanish team, for some reason..

I prefer their basketball team from the 2000 Paralympics. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

awec wrote: »
    I have work to do tonight, so no bike for me I don't think. :(

Edit: Feck I'd love another chinese! :D

Are you ordering the Awec special again tonight? :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,468 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

awec wrote: »
    No chinese for me tonight mate, no midweek takeaways!

Good rule! Think I may have to adopt that rule myself, starting next week of course :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i like eating out (hur hur) but i don't order takeaways much
    before the one i got last week it had been some time

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Been playing Words with Friends all day. Pretty much never gonna get anything done again, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

I watched some soccer tonight and I didn't hate it! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Morning all :) The fecking bus is late :mad:

morning all
    it's wednesday :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,740 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

And that is me off work until Sunday evening, not too shoddy.
    Later this evening, family dinner. Tomorrow sees the Ireland game, Friday sees a mate visiting (a girl mate I'd like to...err..hop on) Saturday sees my other mate's 30th, and then Sunday sees me hungover and heading into work.

Bed time first though!:D

After a 2.5 week break I managed to force myself out of bed this morning to do a 3 mile run. I sort of came close to chickening out but didn't. It felt surprisingly fine and easy, but my pace was a bit slower which probably explains it. Hopefully back on it now! I've a 5 mile race to do in a few weeks :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Good luck with it G!

Morning everybody :)

/humps thread

Sauve wrote: »

/humps thread

Changing my name to 'thread' ;) :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

bluewolf wrote: »
    15% off
    Heritage Signature Massage – 1hr 30 mins €140,Full body relaxing hot oil massage, includes a soothing scalp & foot massage and up to 3 hours relaxing in The Heritage Spa Experience before or after your massage.

oh man
    That sounds amazing! The Heritage is supposed quite fab. Am muchly jealous! :cool:

Gave myself wonderful backache, whichever way I slept last night. Am now cranky, tired and ached. Moar coffee needed!
    /grumble grumble grumble

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all, super jealous of Pem away on her holidays!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

G-Money wrote: »

Changing my name to 'thread' ;) :cool:

Heh- took me a moment to get that, I'm clearly not fully awake!

Pem- enjoy the holidays, I'm not at all jealous :mad:

Awec- MOVE YOURSELF!!

hurray hotel booked, day off booked :cool::cool:
    that'll be nice to look forward to

Hermione* wrote: »

Gave myself wonderful backache, whichever way I slept last night. Am now cranky, tired and ached. Moar coffee needed!
    /grumble grumble grumble

Welcome to the bad back club, your membership card is in the post.

I sort of fecked my back a bit about a week and a half ago. The f*****g fire alarm went off in my apartment complex on a Sunday morning about 7.20am and the ringer is in my room, a foot and a half from the end of the bed. I nearly jumped out of my skin. Sat up really fast, jumped out of bed then about an hour later was wondering why my lower back was starting to get sore. :rolleyes:

You should have seen me later that day and all the next, I was like an old man. It's nearly back to normal now though.

Must be a sign I'm getting old! :(

Germany playing tonight.... Ich liebe Deutschland!!

I think I'm the only one not watching the Eurovision football championships. :P

I guess that's another "quirk" to add to my list...
    • Not watching Eurovision Football championship
    • Don't drink coffee
    • Never seen Braveheart

• Advertisement

im not watching it either and i've never seen braveheart
    i've also given up coffee but am sneaking in a mocha today as im very tired...
    i dont think it'll be good for my singing later but feck it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement