Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How we run tournaments

Options
  • 07-06-2012 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Wanted to start a discussion on how we run tournaments - Get the neurons firing on how we organise sh1t3. There are a lot more fighting games out these days than when we started hosting tourneys with peeps having different preferences for which game they "main" (with some obviously being whores and playing them all). This is having an effect on splitting the community events for DoC or inferno - or other smaller ones?! Given how small we actually are in terms of numbers, I think this is hurting us more than helping us. Wanted to start the discussion to see if we can come up with a better way of being more inclusive and/or combining games for tourneys and how we should run em. Lets start throwing ideas around and see where it goes?

I also think we need to purchase equipment for the community. We have 4 monitors and some speakers but we should really have some consoles as well. This will most definitely help with organising events as we would have a min number of setups and then the dedicated few who would bring in gear would mean that we could have 6-8 easily enough per event - hence facilitating ideas and possible formats.

I am not 100% on what way would work best but we should at least attempt to think about it and see what we can do. I do not intend this thread to be an attack on how existing community members run events or have run in the past - you guys are all legends in my eyes. Without which this discussion would be moot.

We could have inferDoc where we alternate two main games and support them with side tourneys but have 4 per event.
    e.g. (please understand I am a SF only playa - so don't know all the games about we could use as side tourneys)

Month 1 - Main (SF and SFxT) | Side (Skullgirls and HDR)
    Month 2 - Main (Marvel and MK9) | Side (3s and tekken 6)
    Month 3 - Main (SF and SFxT) | Side (Soul Cal 5 and KoFXIII)
    Month 4 - Main (Marvel and MK9) | Side (VF5 and Blaz Blue)
    Rinse and repeat.
    (I picked the "main' games in the example above based on numbers from past experience - open to config, obviously)

This way each tourney is different. All games are played (mostly). I think it could work - if we get some setups. Obviously the side games themselves could be voted on each month through a thread easily enough and if it was at the last one, it can't be in the next. We would have to limit the format to straight single/double elim or wha-evs works best.

This could also lead to having a casuals machine at events - just for you Bush ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Although I haven't really been part of any FG scene for a while, I'd still advise against straight-up single-elimination tournaments for main tournaments unless it's generally accepted as a casual event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I rather like this idea being the dirty jack-of-all-trades that I am.

Haven't really been coming down south for anything in a good while so I don't know if you'd be able to facilitate that many games on a day though. If you guys can work out the logistics I definitely think it would make each event more attractive to travel to.

You could always save valuable time and space by dropping SFxT. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Some of the recent problems are poor attendance for definite.

From a personal point of view:

For venue attendance: I'm more than happy to sit around for a full day of tournaments as long as there's one game I main. I quite liked Infernos old format of "Headline SF tournament" plus one incredibly cheap or free side game (HDR, 3S etc)

For entering specific tournaments: It's pretty much a ratio of how good I know I am versus the entry fee cost. I'm not going to put down decent money for games I'm "training dummy" free at, which is pretty much all of them except Street Fighter.

I thought it was great when DOC started offering free entry fees to people who brought equipment, and I was grand to be beaten around in Blazblue, Marvel and MK as long as I could play AE. But with Street Fighter dropped from the roster I don't really feel inclined to spend a full day at the venue for games I don't play.

Inferno doesn't offer the equipment discount, which is unfortunate, and has two headline full price games. So I've been just showing up for the Street Fighter part of this.

Sorry if this sounds a bit rambly, but my interest in fighting games hasn't waned, but it feels like because things have naturally changed and evolved over time (as they do); now instead of attending ALL events, I only attend half of one. That seems weird.

I can't think of a good solution, I just wanted to explain why my tournament attendance has slipped.

AJs suggestion is interesting. I'd personally come along for the odd number months with the S-games and skip the even numbered months with the M-games.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Honestly, I would say that SFIV is and always should be the "main" game, because quite frankly it is (in Ireland).

Then mix-and-match with 2 "big" side games (i.e. games with over 10 players like Marvel) and have casual setups for 1-2 other games still (e.g. VF until it shows it can be popular enough).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

There's a whole rake of issues we need to all have a big think about.

Personally, I want the community to buy more gear. I would like there to be at least 1 xbox and decent lagless HDMI monitor. No more complaining about lag with any validity, and always we'll have at least 1 machine there. The people who have the money have already agreed to the monitor, so it's just actioning it.

Of course, there's the argument we get more...

Attendance, is there some reason people aren't coming any more? Are people browned off with having to bring gear? Or would people like more of the DoC thing of getting in for cheap if they bring it?

How about the events that are being run? Do we want to have major events? A few people have come to me talking about having big tournaments like evo- but not FOR evo. Part of this idea would be that the community takes a certain amount from every tournament using the gear to go towards the prizes for a big annual tournament.

Do we want DoC and Inferno to continue as seperate events? What about creating 2 different DoCs, one for 3D and one for 2D? Or AJ's idea, completely amalgamate the two? With Chopper finding it difficult to attend Inferno, does anyone else want to help out?

Do people want the committee to do more? Or should we even bother? Should the TO's have people to respond to?

What about randomselect? Are we giving up on it? Does someone want to take responsibility and try to build on it?

What about promoting the tournaments on facebook/srk etc? Kneecap used to do it but he hasn't been around for a while.

So loads of stuff for people to think about.

• Advertisement

How about the events that are being run? Do we want to have major events? A few people have come to me talking about having big tournaments like evo- but not FOR evo. Part of this idea would be that the community takes a certain amount from every tournament using the gear to go towards the prizes for a big annual tournament.
    Although it's probably not seen as a "major event", that's what I was trying to do with CXC.

I don't know what attendance is like down south, but I think with it being exam season right now could be a good part of the reason for recent lower attendance across the country.

So long as I'm posting - what's the general consensus on multi-game tournament entry fees? Would people rather pay a flat venue entry fee then a separate fee for each game (e.g. Super VS Battle), or free entry for casuals, but a cut of each tournament entry goes towards paying for the venue/equipment?

Vyze wrote: »
    Although it's probably not seen as a "major event", that's what I was trying to do with CXC.

I don't know what attendance is like down south, but I think with it being exam season right now could be a good part of the reason for recent lower attendance across the country.

So long as I'm posting - what's the general consensus on multi-game tournament entry fees? Would people rather pay a flat venue entry fee then a separate fee for each game (e.g. Super VS Battle), or free entry for casuals, but a cut of each tournament entry goes towards paying for the venue/equipment?

CxC would never have offered the type of money/prize I am talking about, really, and also faces the problem of being somewhere difficult for half the country to travel to. So while it's definitely a bigger (and more fun) day than usual, it's not really bigger than a DoC down in Dublin, in practice. In my head and as a video guy I work in the same mode for both.

You'd have to think of something weird or unusual to make it different, I guess.

I would have thought attendance was due to exams but last inferno wasn't exactly massive, and there was zero people from outside Dublin. Perhaps simple fatigue is part of it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

How many people would turn up to tournaments with no prize money, simply a flat fee of say €7 for entry into any tournament happening that day?

We'd be able to give exchange say three euro of every seven and build up some money for the community to buy equipment quicker.

Also, it's getting harder and harder for me to get Saturdays off, so someone else will probably have to step up full time to take over the running of Inferno.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

How many people would turn up to tournaments with no prize money, simply a flat fee of say €7 for entry into any tournament happening that day?

I definitely would.

I think MOST people would, since only three people out of any tournament get money back, and they're usually the same few top players.

CxC would never have offered the type of money/prize I am talking about, really, and also faces the problem of being somewhere difficult for half the country to travel to. So while it's definitely a bigger (and more fun) day than usual, it's not really bigger than a DoC down in Dublin, in practice. In my head and as a video guy I work in the same mode for both.

You'd have to think of something weird or unusual to make it different, I guess.

I would have thought attendance was due to exams but last inferno wasn't exactly massive, and there was zero people from outside Dublin. Perhaps simple fatigue is part of it too.
    Aye, I'm having a hard time thinking of what it would take to make a single event stand out as a "special" event - outside of sponsorship offering ridiculously huge prizes. Even having more and more setups just means people will have an easier time with casual games between matches, but won't change the vibe much.

What would it take for an event in Ireland to feel like a Cannes? Or, for that matter, what would it take to attract players from outside of Ireland?

• Advertisement

Aye, I'm having a hard time thinking of what it would take to make a single event stand out as a "special" event - outside of sponsorship offering ridiculously huge prizes. Even having more and more setups just means people will have an easier time with casual games between matches, but won't change the vibe much.

What would it take for an event in Ireland to feel like a Cannes? Or, for that matter, what would it take to attract players from outside of Ireland?

The only thing that's ever worked so far is a big prize.

In the second evo qualifier, the MvC tournament went mental for the stick prize. Last year we had 2 international travellers.

the thing with big prizes is, though, if you can't get a company to pay for them- big risk.

So I think the solution (which a number of people suggested to me) is that a little be shaved off the takings from tournaments for that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Do we want DoC and Inferno to continue as seperate events? What about creating 2 different DoCs, one for 3D and one for 2D? Or AJ's idea, completely amalgamate the two? With Chopper finding it difficult to attend Inferno, does anyone else want to help out?

I'd go with amalgamation with a pool of TO's. I'd volunteer as would those who already do (at a guess). With a 1 tourney monthly format, it could work out that with 4/5 people, we'd only have to run one each twice a year or so. Just a thought.

+1
    In the second evo qualifier, the MvC tournament went mental for the stick prize. Last year we had 2 international travellers.
    the thing with big prizes is, though, if you can't get a company to pay for them- big risk.
    So I think the solution (which a number of people suggested to me) is that a little be shaved off the takings from tournaments for that too.

Definitely need to take the money and build up the things we need before allowing all the value capture by the best players. That being said, there has to be a motivation for going and competing. The way to work it, I think, is on percentages. 30% door to venue, 40% to community fund, 30% to prize fund. The community fund is to be administered by the committee for equip, alternative prizes or whaevs is required. We want to get to a point where no one needs to bring equip - except Doom. ;). That way the bigger the turn out, the bigger the prize and the benefit for all concerned.

As for yearly event. From experience, the biggest problem is always cost. If we had help on that through the year, we could have way more flexibility. International players are not going to spend up to 200 quid minimum to come over unless the prize is serious. We were offering to send someone to vegas and only got 2/3. I think we should look at growing the Irish scene before looking at that - imho

That does seem like a good idea. Like €0.50-1.00 gets cut from every entry fee from the regular tournaments throughout the year and that ends up going towards a massive prize at the end of the "season".

How about a charity/prize fundraising tournament? Something like €5 entry, where €3 goes to a charity (e.g. Child's Play), €1 goes to a prize for the night and the other €1 goes towards a pot for equipment or a big end of season event prize?

In terms of sponsorship, Zen United definitely seem like the guys to contact - they've always been very eager to give away free stuff any time I've asked them.

Hey all,

Just wanted to post a couple of quick points as i need more time to digest the info in this thread before i cn come up with any ideas.

It strikes me that prize money isn't a big part of the reason why people on the irish scene play in tourneys, it's more prestige here. I mean, the relatively small community here will probably never grow to something the size of evo, or it's prize pot, so why not just look at giving away a (relatively cheap) trophy or something instead, with "grand champion inverno XXI" on it, or whatever. That way you could get a bunch of inferno numbered trophies done well ahead of time for a very low cost from a trophy place (they cost less than a fiver each, carved, and even less if you buy in bulk). You could be sorted out for a year or so's worth of tournament prizes nice and cheaply, the winner gets somethign they can use for bragging rights or their game room, and the community can pocket the money for equipment, marketing, whatever.

Also, i don't know if the community has investigated this already and aplolgies if so, but with the tech capabilities i saw for streaming etc at inferno there's some potential for sponsorship, even on a small scale, from established companies. If you're looking to get equipment, i'm sure you could work out a deal with companies like microsoft, harvey norman, gamestop etc. We display their logos, names, etc prominently on web streams and youtube videos/titles, etc, and we get cheap, free, or loaner equipment, xboxes, screens, etc to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Something ive noticed every month is confusion on weather inferno is even on or not. The thread should go up earlier.
    Personally im not hungry for the game anymore. I have intentions of going to tourneys but then on the day I just cant be arsed traveling. I dont think ive been to an inferno in a year unless you count the one last month that didnt go ahead :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Be nice to see some team oriented tournaments among singles tournaments

2v2 SFXT, 2V2 AE, 3V3 UMVC3 etc

Each team can't have more then 2 of the same character would be hype

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

I haven't been to an Inferno in ages, the reasons are a combination of Uni getting in the way and general apathy towards playing competitively anymore.

The Belfast casuals scene is on life support so there's no local beat down's being dished out which has the knock on of strangling the urge to get better.

The cost of travelling down is a factor too, the prices of train, food, snacks and booze in Dublin adds up.

Just my reasons for not attending recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

I remember the first tournament I attended in 2010 there was 30+ people and the scene was growing and looked so promising :( It's a bit sad our community hasn't grown to the potential it could have. I think as people have said before there is a major disinterest in tournaments, competitive play and being a community in general, which is a shame because we have some genuinely really really good SF players in ireland

I wouldn't say the scene is dead exactly, there's still plenty of people playing, and not just in Dublin (although Belfast seems to be really dead at the moment).

There's still plenty of people playing and as Bush said, the uncertainty about if tournaments is on or not is a big factor. We definitely, definitely need to do that better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

ive only been part of the community since mk9 came out but i really dont know why people wouldnt want to come to tournies (apart from money issues etc) and be a part of what going on

ive met so many nice people since ive started going, good few of them id consider good friends now, i honestly though at 1st it was the case of if you werent "good" people would rag on you but this is no way the case at all, playing mk with the guys i play with has leveled me up so much and it was always done in a friendly manner, even with when i tried to learn other games, there was always someone to lend advice

i try promote us as much as i can on TYM and get more people to know about dooms youtube channel and stuff, i know i could be more active with bringing gear and stuff rather than leaving it to razer and others and ill try step up my game with that

im just really happy we have a scene at all and ive always appreciated how mk was welcomed into it

im not sure of what the solutions to what we need are but im more than happy to do my part

• Advertisement

Maybe we're all just growing up. :P

Maybe we're all just growing up. :P

Well, I'm 32 and I think a few others are around the same :D

Hm, well maybe from this we should focus on working on the Dublin scene and stop expecting people from outside to come. If our tournaments are good enough, hopefully they'll come anyways!

My two cents on the scene in general and tourney and event organisation in Ireland. Long, rambling post coming up...

My impression from the point of view of a (semi) outsider, new arrival to the community, but also as someone who has lurked around for quite a while and kept an eye on things, is that the fighting game tourneys and events scene in Ireland is increasingly under threat from lots of things, but lack of concerted planning and publicity is not helping at all. I learned to play SF in the arcades 20 years ago, when an arcade machine with a bunch of people watching and queuing (or maybe a SNES in a rich mate's house :D) was the ONLY fighting game scene there was, and you always knew where and when the games were on, and what the benefits of going or the kind of welcome you'd get was. You'd have the craic, meet friends, and above all, eventually you'd GET REALLY GOOD.

Ever-improving broadband and XBL/PSN connection is seen by a large number of players now as the best way to play and learn fighting games and improve your skills, which is completely wrong. Add to that the cost and especially the hassle for many many people of getting to (usually) Dublin to meet up or compete at an event, as well as often peacemeal info on what's happening, what's going to happen on the day, who'll be there, what the format is, etc, and it's easy to see why a lot of people, especially new, inexperienced people, don't show.

I think the community could gain more out of talking itself up as a better alternative to online play, and organising and publicising stuff better to get new numbers in to counteract the inevitable falloff in older or more experienced players as life starts to get in the way of videogames (trust me, it happens...:D)

I think the Irish scene is small but great, and has some great passionate players and helpful, dedicated people, but it needs to make a bit of a concerted effort to pull together and do a bit of a marketing job on itself, and sell it's strengths and get new people in. It's biggest strengths over XBL, which aren't really capitalized on, are that meeting people and playing fighting games in person is a fun, rewarding, friendly, thing to do, that the scene is a genuine treasure trove of like minded people with lots of information and experience, who for the most part, are happy to share their knowledge and try to keep their community strong, and that when you come to events and tourneys you'll get a well run experience, where you'll have loads of fun, and learn much more than you would online, and you'll meet loads of players you can connect to and play with again over XBL/PSN when you get back home.

In a nutshell, make the scene more accessible to non hardcore players, and retain and grow as many of them as possible into the big names of tomorrow to make up for the ones who are inevitably going to leave over time or as new games come and go.

In terms of the logistics of increasing numbers and getting newbies (like me :D) to come in, i think a few things could help. Most of these are aimed at getting the message out to new members, making things clear and easy for them to come along, welcoming them in, and nurturing them along in the scene.

Stuff like:
    • More organisation around publicisation in advance of fighting tourneys and casuals. We've all got facebook pages, twitter, etc, etc, a concerted effort by the community to let more people know about events. Push everybody to do their bit to share and link stuff, maybe even ask companies they know for sponsorship, and just generally put the word out, with shoutouts or even discounts on tourney fees for people who go above and beyond.
    • Discounted (just by a little bit) online registration and payment, to keep tabs on expected numbers to events and to encourage people to register in advance.
    • When new people turn up at an event, the entire community ethos, as a rule, should be to make them feel welcome and like they fit in, and help them improve (not saying it's not like that now-it is, but in a non-structured way). Things like, if it's your first tourney, you don't have to pay in, you're welcomed (officially introduced by an announcer on a mic or whatever) as new on the scene, and people know to make a point of getting to know you and chatting, etc......and (like in fight club) if it's your first visit, you have to fight :D
    • Getting the scene a bit more organized around things like carpooling, hiring buses, hotel shares, couch sleeping spots, etc as an alternative to expensive transport and accommodation costs for people not resident in the capital. All this stuff makes a tourney trip to Dublin less hassle and much more fun (for culchies :D)
    Anyways, sorry for the long, rambling post, these are just some of my over-opinionated opinions. I hope it doesn't come off as the new guy thinking he knows everything, but i've seen how other communities and organizations do this kind of stuff, and i know quite a bit about how to sell, market, and grow things generally from my professional life. I think a fighting game community like Ireland's, with the huge amount of passion and skill it has, could really be strengthened by borrowing a few tips from elsewhere.

Oh, and...
    Maybe we're all just growing up. tongue.gif

Don't think so. I'm an old fart (well by this community's standards anyway) and i STILL can't let go of streetfighter. I've just recently got back into the scene as i just plain missed competitive fighting games too much while having other major priorities in my life, and I've been really surprised by the welcoming attitudes and general helpfulness in the Irish community.

I don't think you ever get too old for something you really love doing.

Well there's an increasing theme of more organisation arising and I agree with it.

Here's the thing: who is going to do it?

We need people to do the kinds of things you're talking about MackDaddi and we need a few people, if 1 or 2 do it it leads to burnout.

There's a very real reason I stick to modding the forum and doing recordings- I think I'd get pissed off if I added more to that.

Well there's an increasing theme of more organisation arising and I agree with it.

Here's the thing: who is going to do it?

We need people to do the kinds of things you're talking about MackDaddi and we need a few people, if 1 or 2 do it it leads to burnout.

Undoubtedly, you're correct. It's all very well to plan stuff like this but, if nobody is going to put in the work then it's just empty planning.

Firstly, I'll just say that I personally would be willing to help in whatever way that i can. I'm planning to spend more time in the FG community, and if that works out the way i hope, I'd have no objection to lending a hand at something i can do. Aside from that though, there are a couple of things i would suggest doing to spread the load, and avoid the burnout you mentioned happening to key people like yourself and other organizers.

Crowdsource the ideas and expertise: Sit down with the theme of better organisation, and get an idea of the kind of things you all feel you would need to do to make improvements. Note all the skills, expertise, logistics stuff etc, required and prioritize them in terms of importance, list them where everybody concerned can see them (in a thread like this one, or a database somewhere) and ask for volunteers who might find it easy to help with something on the list.

For each skill point, you're looking for people in the scene who do that stuff regularly, as part of work or hobbies or whatever to just chip in and help out a bit. For example, a graphic designer or web guy who might be able to knock up a poster for a tourney for you on his lunchbreak, a guy coming to the tourney who might own a van and would be willing to carpool for petrol money, or pick people up, etc, etc. Someone with a mic or a cable or a screen who wouldn't mind loaning it out (secure in the knowledge that there's a community funded slush fund somewhere to replace it if it's broken or nicked). You won't get everythign you need, but you'll at least have a clearer idea of what skills and resources are available to you and which changes and improvements you can realistically hope to make.

Eventually, if the community actually gives enough of a crap and chips in (and that's the crucial point) your list of priorities starts to get done, and you should start to see results, but nobody has really had to step too much out of their comfort zone, or do anything that they wouln't normally be doing to get there.

This all depends on your numbers and the available skills of course, but ultimately, if the community isn't willing to help itself to survive, it's not going to succeed anyway. That's the other side of the coin of course, you need to make it as fun as possible to be at these events and make it a community worth working for. That's where the whole ethos of an unwritten rule to make newcomers as welcome as possible at events pays off.

Anyways, I'm rambling again, apologies. I'm going to shut up now, and go back to lurking quietly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

I'm not really entirely sure on just how strongly i should wade into this discussion. As most of you know i don't actually play any fighting games in any way seriously, i'm essentially a spectator. But I do see a lot of potential in the Dublin FGC, and i do think it can be organised relatively easily, so i'll throw my opinion in there, ye can do with it as ye wish.

I know that there is a committee of sorts in place already, but anytime i bring it up with them it seems vague and badly defined, and nobody seems to have a specific responsibiliy. My idea would be to structure it a bit more like our SciFi society in college. There's an executive committee of three people, Auditor, Secretary and Tresurer, and then there's the main committee involving the librarians and other officers. The big thing that i think is important is that there's a bank account. The three execs have control of it, and that power gets passed along year after year as new committees are elected annually. I think having something similar for the FGC would be very helpful.

A basic committee for the FGC could go something like:

Auditor/Emperor Supreme
    Secretary
    Tresurer

A/V officer
    PRO
    Net officer (Boards, randomselect, facebook ect.)
    Sponsorship/Corporate relations officer
    A set TO to oversee every regular tourney.

You're talking about ten people who sign up to do a bit of the work, and if everyone even slightly pulls their weight the whole thing goes a whole lot smoother than it is now. On top of that you have ten of what i would hope would be the most important people in the FGC who can have a discussion and decide how to spend the community's money best and to eveyone's benefit. It can be debated and discussed and voted on.

It will also make the FGC look a whole lot better when we go abroad, it can have much more concrete relations with international organisers and increase the chances of getting some sponsorship and big international names for our big tournaments.

Thats my two cents, for all they're worth, but i really do think there's a lot of potential thats not getting tapped, and it would be great to see the scene grow to new heights. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Auditor/Emperor Supreme
    Secretary
    Tresurer

Before we discuss anything further or make any irrational decisions, I definitely think I should be voted Emperor supreme

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Jun_DP101 wrote: »
    Before we discuss anything further or make any irrational decisions, I definitely think I should be voted Emperor supreme

Thats pretty unreasonable right there

I agree with Goodie

A more structured community would provide huge benefits and relieve a lot of uncertainty amongst everybody apart of it, people just have to be willing is all, wouldn't mind helping out more then I currently do.:)

Everytime we have a tourney I always try to provide help because I just can't sit idle while others are helping set up the event.

Like the Bank account idea too, quite practical

Now, bow down to Mr Nutrient, Emperor Supreme of Marvel:D
    Just need a secretary...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Nutrient wrote: »

Now, bow down to Mr Nutrient, Emperor Supreme of dash up xray:D

fixed :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Aileen/Goody2shoes15 for first female president of FGC.

Advertisement