Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twink

Options
  • 03-06-2012 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Is it just me ? Watched her on the late late with utter embarrassment. Not the most popular ...why ?:mad:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Is it just me ? Watched her on the late late with utter embarrassment. Not the most popular ...why ?:mad:
    Horrible woman,never liked her.The Late Late appeareance has to be her lowest point though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭stanley1

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

stanley1 wrote: »

Zip up yer micky.

Just saw it on youtube.......no words

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Its her daughters and family I feel sorry for, surely she must have woken up yesterday morning and when she remembered what she said she must have been mortified. Disgraceful carry on by a woman of her age, a little bit of maturity is surely expected. I would say Linda Martin is enjoying this :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,797 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Its her daughters and family I feel sorry for, surely she must have woken up yesterday morning and when she remembered what she said she must have been mortified. Disgraceful carry on by a woman of her age, a little bit of maturity is surely expected. I would say Linda Martin is enjoying this :-)

+1

Car crash TV. But I expected nothing less, to be fair, and she didn't disappoint :D

Felt sorry for her fellow guests who didn't get a word in edgeways.

If she suffered from embarressment she'd be long since retired.She just appears to overplay everything,certainly can't sing or act.How she attracts an audiance fails explanation

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Deminiman

Why would they even bring her on, have they not tired of her at this stage.. everybody else has

• Registered Users Posts: 28,797 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Deminiman wrote: »
    Why would they even bring her on, have they not tired of her at this stage.. everybody else has
    She's "an institution". We're very fond (or at least RTE are) of our "institutions".

Couldn't leave her out - imagine the squawking if she didn't get her five minutes :eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

What's this now? What did she do???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭pjmn

The woman is a complete looper - RTE worse to even let her in to the car park in Montrose, let alone putting her on the show...

... hopefully this latest 'outburst' will convince those that take our licence money that she should never ever be allowed in front of a TV camera again...

pjmn wrote: »
    The woman is a complete looper - RTE worse to even let her in to the car park in Montrose, let alone putting her on the show...

... hopefully this latest 'outburst' will convince those that take our licence money that she should never ever be allowed in front of a TV camera again...

Up to Tubridy to shut her up and take control of the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

She's just so uncooth and crude. By far the worst guest on Late Late on Fri night.
    And a little OT but did anyone think Liam Neeson was a little 'lubricated'/ worse for wear?

She's just so uncooth and crude. By far the worst guest on Late Late on Fri night.
    And a little OT but did anyone think Liam Neeson was a little 'lubricated'/ worse for wear?

Liam neeson was well and truly hammered, I just think its so unprofessional going onto a live chat show when they know they gave had a few too many. Nell McCaferty in the audience was out of order also, it brought a whole new meaning to car crash tv.

Liam neeson was well and truly hammered, I just think its so unprofessional going onto a live chat show when they know they gave had a few too many. Nell McCaferty in the audience was out of order also, it brought a whole new meaning to car crash tv.
    That car crashes every week, should be brought to the breakers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

just looked her up on wikipedia-it seems she's a controversial figure alright!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

xzanti wrote: »
    What's this now? What did she do???

Yeah, what did she do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

y

I think Nell is just sour because the women of today, dont need her, have evolved in their own, and cringe when she appears on TV, shes allready being dumped off the airwaves, so I think this might be the last time u see her onTV as well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Late Late show has been a cringefest since Gaybo left..tubridy is an asinine clown,sucking up to guests and asking imbecilic questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Alfasud

He was painful:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,628 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Absolutely despicable, the way she spoke about her ex...no class.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Anna Nicole

She was a holy show and Tubridy should have shut her at the start, actually she shouldnt have been brought on at all! What about Sinead O Connor? She was as bad as any of them! I thought it was very rude of Liam Neeson to talk about enda kenny the way he did, with his fukin half American accent, the twit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭periodictable

Just another past-it-mare RTE likes to trot out now and then, rather than sending her to the knacker's yard-she should have gone to the states years ago, made her money, enjoyed the life there, and we'd have been done with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

according to whoopsadaisydoodles on after hours this the forum that cares and I see there is already a thread on Twink here.

did anyone say a prayer for her when she was in danger of losing her mansion?
    what was the problem anyway. does she not have a job that could pay the bills and mortgage? she really must believe she has the common touch.

She was a holy show and Tubridy should have shut her at the start, actually she shouldnt have been brought on at all! What about Sinead O Connor? She was as bad as any of them! I thought it was very rude of Liam Neeson to talk about enda kenny the way he did, with his fukin half American accent, the twit

was this last friday nights show. must watch it on the player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Maggie 2

Twank is peddling her tripe in a book now. She should stick to baking cakes and maybe eat a few, they can be very satisfying!

Absolutely despicable, the way she spoke about her ex...no class.

she seems desperate to get people to identify with her. i wonder does it work?

Fuinseog wrote: »
    was this last friday nights show. must watch it on the player.

No, it was the 50th anniversary show last June, has to be seen to be believed!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Fuinseog wrote: »
    she seems desperate to get people to identify with her. i wonder does it work?

I think its more that she is desperate that people can actually identify her at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I would.

Advertisement