Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

mdwexford wrote: »
    Ordered late Saturday night and arrived this morning.

Got the big cup also.

Will be using these guys from now on.

Same as, ordered Sunday and here now! Ah the mug that must be what was in the box! Didn't get a chance to open mine but felt a cardboard box in it and was trying to remember what I'd ordered!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Ordered Ireland home and Panathinaikos home (bargain at 10stg) on Sunday evening, delivered this morning.

Great service, used them a few times now, still no mug though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Order arrived today also, that's some good service right there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

They sent me St Georges Cross english flags for my car with one order last year, so for people complaining about no cup, it could be worse! :)

Its funny, they (DHL) deliver everything I order to my granny's house, despite the only thing our address having in common is the town! (I dont mind though, its only a couple of mins away and there is usually someone there)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

Yeah the same ordered mine on Saturday evening and they came today around 2 o clock. Got the free mug aswell :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Same as above :)

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

I assume Free Delivery offer has expired?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

All arrived as per spec (no mug tho).

FYI - New York Cosmos jersey's are really tight around the collar.. or I've a giant head

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

I assume Free Delivery offer has expired?

Yeah ended Monday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

They must have done savage business out of Ireland on the free delivery. There was 2 guys in the DHL van that came to me and the other guy went off delivering to another house on my street with what was obviously another Sports Direct box as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭south

got my order of my Nike shoes today but they're too small :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭DjembaDjemba

I cancelled my orders with them, and paid by paypal, but the money still hasn't been returned to my bank account as they still haven't cancelled the paypal transaction which still says "pending". Its been 3 days since they cancelled the order. Awful customer service.

south wrote: »
    got my order of my Nike shoes today but they're too small :mad:

Snap. If I go for an exchange, do I have to pay for the second delivery?

Gonna email and see if I can exchange in the store in Belfast, going up next weekend anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 47 JudgeRoyBean

maximoose wrote: »
    Snap. If I go for an exchange, do I have to pay for the second delivery?

Gonna email and see if I can exchange in the store in Belfast, going up next weekend anyway

You can exchange in store, but you can't return to store for a refund so make sure the store has what you want.
    I'm pretty sure that if you make a return for exchange, you will pay the postage back to them but they send out the replacement F.O.C.
    T&C's here: http://www.sportsdirect.com/CustomerServices/HelpPage.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

do they accept laser before i commit into payment?

Nope, very few online store take laser

Apparently they do, never saw that option! Sorry for miss info

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

but it has maestro?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

do they accept laser before i commit into payment?

I paid by laser no bother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

Received over €200 worth of stuff today, all in order. Their prices are very good compared to what you would pay for them here and the free delivery and 10% off made it even cheaper. Very happy with SD.

No mug though :(

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I paid by laser no bother
    Same here. Was quite surprised.

Also, items have been shipped! \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Put in an order on Friday night, delivered yesterday. Took the free delivery, 10% Carlsberg off, and 20% off top brands. Very impressed. Some of my bargains:

Hollister Graphic T shirt (small) Navy, Patrol GBP9.00
    Dunlop golf umbrella = GBP2.25
    Dunlop golf rain jacket (kids 13 year old), very good quality, lined.GBP5.93
    Dunlop golf rain pants (kids 13 year old), very good quality .GBP5.40
    Dunlop Golf shoes (Size 7,white), very good , GBP18

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Callaway-CXR-Golf-Balls-Pack/dp/B005DN5DWE got these for GBP8.10,on par(!) with Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

My second order of the Irish home jersey arrived yesterday. Placed it Monday night around 9pm. Sent out Tuesday and arrived Thursday. Top service!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭stevekavo

Ordered my first order from them on tuesday arrived today at lunchtime. Cant beat those low low prices or service. Didnt get a free mug tho:(

Was just doing the anpost "calculate the postage" for returning my stuff (one shoebox), €25 for recorded delivery :eek:

That can't be right...

Edit: And its not, I was doing parcel instead of packet..silly me

maximoose wrote: »
    Was just doing the anpost "calculate the postage" for returning my stuff (one shoebox), €25 for recorded delivery :eek:

That can't be right...

Edit: And its not, I was doing parcel instead of packet..silly me

It might be cheaper to get a courier

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭audi a4 2008

hi all moved to uk and there only 10mins of a walk from flat.i must say its some outlet,great bargains in there and good quality huge just huge.

i picked up a bag and tapout t-shirt 12pound:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Diego Maradona

hi all moved to uk and there only 10mins of a walk from flat.i must say its some outlet,great bargains in there and good quality huge just huge.

Unreal bargains to be had from SD. Bought tracksuit bottoms the other day for €24, the very same bottoms were €49 in Elverys. Jerseys and runners are way cheaper too. It'll be a long time before I will buy any clothes from Elverys, Lifestyle, etc again. I just try them on in their shops and if I'm happy with it I'll order it from SD.

We are seriously been ripped off in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

You in Newcastle by any chance?

Got my order on Wednesday complete with mug :D Great value on MMA gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

Is it free delivery for orders placed again this weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Bumble32 wrote: »
    Is it free delivery for orders placed again this weekend?

Nope, was only last weekend.

Advertisement